Facebook Ads & CPA offers questions
2018-05-28, 05:12 AM,
Hi guys, I've been out of the game or a few years now but I'm back at it now. I've been thinking of promoting CPA offers (either incentive and non-incentive offers) and I'm not sure how things are in regards to Facebook promotion.

1. Do networks still allow Facebook promotion?
2. If no, does does Facebook still allow landing pages -> offer promotion?
3. Anything else I should know

Any info appreciated guys, trying to get up to speed.
Share This Thread :

2018-05-28, 01:39 PM,
Yes they do allow, but sometimes FB doesn't allow that, for that you'll need to use a cloaker.
2018-05-28, 04:40 PM,
(2018-05-28, 01:39 PM)mogansi Wrote: Yes they do allow, but sometimes FB doesn't allow that, for that you'll need to use a cloaker.

Thanks dude. I remember back in the day if you made lander it was ok to promote cpa offers.
2018-05-28, 06:30 PM,
Its all comes down to each offer. Some offers do allow facebook/social media promotion.
As for facebook, they do not allow any kind of promotions that have a 3th party handling personal data, which basicly means everything related to cpa affiliate offers.

Facebook have become alot more strict these days, so basicly the game is all about having a larger amount of facebook ad accounts ready all the time. Doesnt matter if you're doing blackhat or whitehat since both of them will have a 3th party handling the data. However, some cps offers are not being seen as 3th party in facebook's eyes. But as before, facebook can be very profitable they just tighten up their game. You will need a good cloaker for most of the offers.

Using AdvertSafe my self, but the last couple of weeks my domains are starting to get blacklisted, so I would suggest something else than that.

Pretty sure you're a old player, just like my self, so I would suggest TrafficArmor to being able to scale a profitable campaign without the risc of your domain getting blacklisted.
2018-05-29, 12:37 AM,
Hello I need know does facebook have PPC ?
not impressions ?
2018-05-29, 04:27 AM,
(2018-05-28, 06:30 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Its all comes down to each offer. Some offers do allow facebook/social media promotion.
As for facebook, they do not allow any kind of promotions that have a 3th party handling personal data, which basicly means everything related to cpa affiliate offers.

Facebook have become alot more strict these days, so basicly the game is all about having a larger amount of facebook ad accounts ready all the time. Doesnt matter if you're doing blackhat or whitehat since both of them will have a 3th party handling the data. However, some cps offers are not being seen as 3th party in facebook's eyes. But as before, facebook can be very profitable they just tighten up their game. You will need a good cloaker for most of the offers.

Using AdvertSafe my self, but the last couple of weeks my domains are starting to get blacklisted, so I would suggest something else than that.

Pretty sure you're a old player, just like my self, so I would suggest TrafficArmor to being able to scale a profitable campaign without the risc of your domain getting blacklisted.

Thanks for your info and recommendations dude. I've actually decided to work on dropshipping etc because I've been in the CPA game too long and I can't think outside the box anymore.
2018-05-29, 07:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-29, 07:56 AM by HAkorehdeh.)
(2018-05-28, 06:30 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Its all comes down to each offer. Some offers do allow facebook/social media promotion.

Can I link to my generator site straight from Facebook ads. My domain is not blacklisted BTW.
2018-05-29, 01:51 PM,
(2018-05-29, 07:56 AM)HAkorehdeh Wrote: Can I link to my generator site straight from Facebook ads. My domain is not blacklisted BTW.

Sure, you can. But I don't recommend to do this. Use a cloaker or (at least) subdomain service instead.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-01, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-01, 03:06 PM by ArtoAllan.)
(2018-05-29, 04:27 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Thanks for your info and recommendations dude. I've actually decided to work on dropshipping etc because I've been in the CPA game too long and I can't think outside the box anymore.

Dropshipping is also one of those verticals I would LOVE digging in to. Basicly creating that steady income flow would be insane, plus the potential for a highly profitable campaign is there aswell. Just never got to sit down and implement some of the things, basicly because I feel dropshipping requires a larger budget, and I've been investing in soo many other things these days.

(2018-05-29, 07:56 AM)HAkorehdeh Wrote:

Can I link to my generator site straight from Facebook ads. My domain is not blacklisted BTW.

Yes, you can do that. But as Charlie mentioned, if you're not using a cloaker your domain will be blacklisted pretty fast. (Hint: If you cant afford a cloaker, and you still wanna go for it, then redirect your domain to a safepage, launch the ad and once its started to get traffic(NOT APPROVED, but getting traffic), delete the redirect. This way you manually cloak the first bot check. But there will be more bot checks later on, so eventually you will be banned. But mainly because of the reports the ad will be getting.
2018-06-01, 07:34 PM,
(2018-06-01, 03:04 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 04:27 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Dropshipping is also one of those verticals I would LOVE digging in to. Basicly creating that steady income flow would be insane, plus the potential for a highly profitable campaign is there aswell. Just never got to sit down and implement some of the things, basicly because I feel dropshipping requires a larger budget, and I've been investing in soo many other things these days.

I was about to say I'll be starting shopify or amazon affiliate, and literally as I was typing I thought of a product to dropship to amazon that no one sells atm! Dang those random ideas.
What have you been investing in if I may ask?