Face-to-Face with a CONMAN
2013-09-08, 03:26 PM,
Yes, you read the title correctly, it is a face-to-face with a conman I had a year ago.

This story goes way back over a year, but I thought it would a good topic someone would love to discuss in the lounge.

The Story :-

I had a apartment at the 10th floor of a building, it only had 10 floors so you can say the last one. I had it with a pent house and I rented both the house and the pent house differently. Both had different entries and both were different parties. The penthouse party is still living there.
Now about the con, the house that I rented, was to a couple with a dog. Assuming they are quite good in behavior I moved forward and gave them the apartment on rent with legal paper work, as a contract for a year. So, that is the part, I did right which saved me my apartment. The con never happened to me, but the con was worth almost a 50 Lac Rs, converted to dollars its merely : $76640.00.

The people that got conned in this were college girls, a guy with 15 lac cash and a new car he bought that day(which is now recovered.)

About the conman : He was, you can say a perfect guy for this job. He used to smile all the time and you would lay your trust in him easily. He mostly spoke luring words and would drive anyone's attention with a good bike he had. Now, I had met him more than 10 times, but I can barely resemble anything stupid or there wasn't any thought in my mind about it. You can say con artist are really good at what they do.

Now, you all would be wondered why I am sharing this with you?
Yes, atm I am watching whiteCollar and I thought this should come out.

Things you should keep in mind before making any deals with anyone.
- Have a background check on him.
- Legalize yourself and him, before any deal.
- Do the legal shit upfront, before any deal.

Good day!!

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-09-08, 03:48 PM,
Lol, I thought this was going to be some tower heist shit. But thanks for the story and advice. Will definitely take it.
2013-09-08, 11:11 PM,
(2013-09-08, 03:48 PM)Sky Wrote: Lol, I thought this was going to be some tower heist shit. But thanks for the story and advice. Will definitely take it.

I am happy you liked it. Thank you.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iPhone X Face ID Unlock Fail (Apple Stocks Dropped After The Event) LB'Decoy 10 330 2017-09-27, 06:17 PM
Last Post: CarolA
  This Guy Beat Ellen Hard On Her Face... wilhb81 3 342 2017-05-11, 10:32 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Had to share this one: Bully Punches Blind Kid in Face Then Gets His Ass Beat HawkEye 10 768 2015-10-14, 05:21 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Flashed Face Distortion Effect Nuutero 3 495 2013-09-26, 06:03 AM
Last Post: BlvdJeremy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top