2017-02-02, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-02, 05:26 PM by Elites_Mate.)
Okay the time is here again since I just upgraded 5 users recently: FREE CPA ELITES VIP LEGENDS (5 PEOPLE)

Just tell me about your life both off and on the internet.

Don't write three words get in detail! Shock
Latest Thanks - View all

FRENCHINDAHOOD(2017-02-19 04:26 AM) LordCommander(2017-02-03 05:22 PM) BE-DutchHero(2017-02-02 11:19 PM) kwojew(2017-02-02 07:30 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2017-02-02, 05:41 PM,
I'd like to enter the giveaway. To sum up:
My name is Mike, I'm from Romania, Transilvania to be more precise, beautifull countryside. I live in the center of the country. My city is surrounded by mountains(PS. I LOVE mountains Grin)
I'm currently studying law, I would like to become a prosecutor(my dream Grin)
CPA is more of hobby to me, I like to explore new stuff and learn new things. I had luck in my earlier days with it. I wish I have some more since I need to finish law school.

Here is a pic of my city.

[Image: 1237px-Brasov_Panorama.jpg]
2017-02-02, 06:03 PM,
Hey, I am from Singapore. You can also google about Singapore, it is a very nice place! Off the internet, I am currently studying and its an important year for me as i have a major exam coming up. It is very stressful but im trying to cope with it. My dream is to be a pilot. It is so cool controlling something so much bigger than you and it can fly! I'm currently learning more about IM and CPA. I hope to master IM and CPA after my major exams. On the internet, sometimes i game but most of the time, I read about CPA and try to learn more about it. Hope that I can get the legends and make full use of it!

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
2017-02-02, 06:49 PM,
(2017-02-02, 05:25 PM)doggz000 Wrote: Okay the time is here again since I just upgraded 5 users recently: FREE CPA ELITES VIP LEGENDS (5 PEOPLE)

Just tell me about your life both off and on the internet.

Don't write three words get in detail! Shock

Awesome that you are doing a big giveaway like this again! I'm Lucas aka DutchHero and live in the Netherlands, I started with IM in December 2015, I learned alot and got some earnings. Now about my offline life (If I have one lol). I'm going to school atm, going well but not as good as I want, I work at a Supermarket if I don’t do Cpa, but I want to quit it soon if I earn big with Cpa, well big, just steady 30$,Vip rank would help me with that too. Do you know when the winners will be chosen?

Regards, Lucas
2017-02-02, 07:05 PM,
Thanks for helping the community.
Latest Thanks - View all

Elites_Mate(2017-03-06 08:13 PM) 

[Image: FlHlGm5.png]
2017-02-02, 08:05 PM,
And you are doing this once again! :)

note: not entering the giveaway just to say thanks in the name of CPAE community.
Latest Thanks - View all

Elites_Mate(2017-03-06 08:13 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-02-02, 11:06 PM,
Keep entering Elites :)
2017-02-03, 01:07 AM,
Hello there! First of all thank you for the giveaway.

My name is Siddhartha, from India. Off the internet, i'm a 24 year old computer science graduate preparing for higher studies at the moment. I was supposed to be a medical student but i realized i had a bit more passion towards the field of computer science only after being exposed to it in a later period of my life. I plan to get my masters from an IIT (a very respectable college in India) and get into the field of R&D in Machine Learning. Developing the field of Machine learning and Robotics has been a distant dream of mine. As for my hobbies sometimes i play basketball and practice shadow boxing since time permits me very less to join a gym.

On the internet i'm just a regular viewer trying to find a quick way to get some pocket money so as to not become a burden on my family. But the last few years of my college has been very hectic due to projects and competitive exams because of which i do not find time to concentrate on Internet Marketing. Being from a third world country doesn't really help a person in IM, since it adds to problems of adding funds from banks and all. Whenever i get on the internet i browse through the forums and keep notes of all the things that can be done and should be done. My exam finishes on the 11th of this month.
Getting a VIP Legends will help me in increasing my knowledge and access to resources and tutorials in a broader way. Thank you once again :) !

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2017-02-03, 01:15 AM,
My name is John and i`m 21 years old.
Not many things to say about my life, just i trying to live and make more money because if you have money in life you have 80% of what you wish. CPA is a good income if you know the methods, and to learn secret methods you need to explore internet days and night. With such a great giveaway and help from you we can get a VIP legends here on CPAElites so we can learn more quickly. Even i failed to receive a VIP legend in your first giveaway, even if i will fail again, it doesn`t matter. You are a great guy, you are our legend here, for both winners and losers of these giveaways. Thank you. Thanks to all people like you.
2017-02-03, 02:05 PM,
Great response keep them coming Elites