FREE VIP LEGENDS - FOR 3 USERS! :cool:
2017-02-02, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-02, 05:26 PM by Elites_Mate.)
Okay the time is here again since I just upgraded 5 users recently: FREE CPA ELITES VIP LEGENDS (5 PEOPLE)

###########################################

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Just tell me about your life both off and on the internet.

Don't write three words get in detail! Shock
Latest Thanks - View all

FRENCHINDAHOOD(2017-02-19 04:26 AM) LordCommander(2017-02-03 05:22 PM) BE-DutchHero(2017-02-02 11:19 PM) kwojew(2017-02-02 07:30 PM) 
2017-02-02, 05:41 PM,
I'd like to enter the giveaway. To sum up:
My name is Mike, I'm from Romania, Transilvania to be more precise, beautifull countryside. I live in the center of the country. My city is surrounded by mountains(PS. I LOVE mountains Grin)
I'm currently studying law, I would like to become a prosecutor(my dream Grin)
CPA is more of hobby to me, I like to explore new stuff and learn new things. I had luck in my earlier days with it. I wish I have some more since I need to finish law school.

Here is a pic of my city.

[Image: 1237px-Brasov_Panorama.jpg]
2017-02-02, 06:03 PM,
Hey, I am from Singapore. You can also google about Singapore, it is a very nice place! Off the internet, I am currently studying and its an important year for me as i have a major exam coming up. It is very stressful but im trying to cope with it. My dream is to be a pilot. It is so cool controlling something so much bigger than you and it can fly! I'm currently learning more about IM and CPA. I hope to master IM and CPA after my major exams. On the internet, sometimes i game but most of the time, I read about CPA and try to learn more about it. Hope that I can get the legends and make full use of it!

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
2017-02-02, 06:49 PM,
(2017-02-02, 05:25 PM)doggz000 Wrote: Okay the time is here again since I just upgraded 5 users recently: FREE CPA ELITES VIP LEGENDS (5 PEOPLE)

###########################################

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Just tell me about your life both off and on the internet.

Don't write three words get in detail! Shock

Awesome that you are doing a big giveaway like this again! I'm Lucas aka DutchHero and live in the Netherlands, I started with IM in December 2015, I learned alot and got some earnings. Now about my offline life (If I have one lol). I'm going to school atm, going well but not as good as I want, I work at a Supermarket if I don’t do Cpa, but I want to quit it soon if I earn big with Cpa, well big, just steady 30$,Vip rank would help me with that too. Do you know when the winners will be chosen?

Regards, Lucas
2017-02-02, 07:05 PM,
Thanks for helping the community.
Latest Thanks - View all

Elites_Mate(2017-03-06 08:13 PM) 
2017-02-02, 08:05 PM,
And you are doing this once again! :)

note: not entering the giveaway just to say thanks in the name of CPAE community.
Latest Thanks - View all

Elites_Mate(2017-03-06 08:13 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-02-02, 11:06 PM,
Keep entering Elites :)
2017-02-03, 01:07 AM,
Hello there! First of all thank you for the giveaway.

My name is Siddhartha, from India. Off the internet, i'm a 24 year old computer science graduate preparing for higher studies at the moment. I was supposed to be a medical student but i realized i had a bit more passion towards the field of computer science only after being exposed to it in a later period of my life. I plan to get my masters from an IIT (a very respectable college in India) and get into the field of R&D in Machine Learning. Developing the field of Machine learning and Robotics has been a distant dream of mine. As for my hobbies sometimes i play basketball and practice shadow boxing since time permits me very less to join a gym.

On the internet i'm just a regular viewer trying to find a quick way to get some pocket money so as to not become a burden on my family. But the last few years of my college has been very hectic due to projects and competitive exams because of which i do not find time to concentrate on Internet Marketing. Being from a third world country doesn't really help a person in IM, since it adds to problems of adding funds from banks and all. Whenever i get on the internet i browse through the forums and keep notes of all the things that can be done and should be done. My exam finishes on the 11th of this month.
Getting a VIP Legends will help me in increasing my knowledge and access to resources and tutorials in a broader way. Thank you once again :) !

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2017-02-03, 01:15 AM,
My name is John and i`m 21 years old.
Not many things to say about my life, just i trying to live and make more money because if you have money in life you have 80% of what you wish. CPA is a good income if you know the methods, and to learn secret methods you need to explore internet days and night. With such a great giveaway and help from you we can get a VIP legends here on CPAElites so we can learn more quickly. Even i failed to receive a VIP legend in your first giveaway, even if i will fail again, it doesn`t matter. You are a great guy, you are our legend here, for both winners and losers of these giveaways. Thank you. Thanks to all people like you.
2017-02-03, 02:05 PM,
Great response keep them coming Elites

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Giveaway] Free Text Signatures For EVERYONE! - Riddik Riddik 21 977 2017-12-02, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Riddik
  get 1000 soundcloud plays for free khostoto12307 2 102 2017-11-23, 01:43 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Thread Options [FREE] 250 - 1500 HQ Instagram Likes smmmaster 1 193 2017-11-02, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Dr Who
  GIVEAWAY FREE SEO COACHING OR ANY IM STUFF imrichard 41 2,013 2017-10-12, 01:06 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  [FREE] Guest Post Sites - Master List [FREE] Jackprince501 1 190 2017-10-06, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top