[FREE TRIAL] Extreme Content Creator - the Best All-in-One Content Creation Software
2016-03-20, 12:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-02, 02:31 AM by HFlame7.)
Extreme Content Creator
The Ultimate All-in-One Content Creation Software
Extreme Content Creator is the ultimate "all-in-one" content creation software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It was designed to help internet marketers and copywriters create and automate high-quality content. Want to learn the basics of how content is still king in regards to SEO and to see a complete product demonstration of Extreme Content Creator? Then watch the following video:

Rewrite Content with Artificial Intelligence
Extreme Content Creator uses an artificial intelligence (A.I.) technique called "natural language processing" to have content appear as if a human rewrote it. You can choose to automatically have an entire piece of content rewritten, or you can can choose to go "semi-automatic" and have the Smart Rewriter only rewrite specific words. Best of all is that no internet connection is required!
[Image: k3GgFxR.png]

Scrape Articles without Proxies
Extreme Content Creator lets you scrape articles from one of our private servers. This lets you scrape articles reliably without having to use proxies.
[Image: d8tIbUI.png]

Spin Content and Generate an Unlimited Number of Variations
Extreme Content Creator comes with a spinner that lets you spin any content that includes the "spintax" format. Nested spinning (of any level) is also supported. Finally, you can also generate any number of different "spun variations" of a single piece of content.
[Image: g56ZY7O.png]

Translate Content into Different Languages
Extreme Content Creator can automatically translate your content into a completely different language. This allows people from all over the world to find your content on the search engines, and then later become a user or customer of your business.
[Image: BJNPPrf.png]

Convert Content into Other Formats
Extreme Content Creator lets you convert content into other formats so that you can submit the converted files to doc-sharing websites to gain more backlinks to your website.
[Image: N6qmR7Q.png]

Automatically Generate Articles
With Extreme Content Creator's "Article Generator" you can have articles automatically created for you from a given keyword. It can also automate scraping + rewriting. Just type in your niche's main (general or short-tail) keyword, and it will generate all kinds of relevant articles for you!
[Image: spT9HV7.png]

Get Automated Help when Creating or Finishing Articles
Using the "Article Helper", you can generate paragraphs and titles on-demand to help you finish an article or to create one from scratch. Once finished, you can put the article directly on your money site!
[Image: fwWgl71.png]

Compare the Uniqueness and Similarity Between Two Articles
When spinning and using the Smart Rewriter's "low-quality" setting, you'll often care about how unique an article is compared to another.
[Image: KLJ4Koi.png]

Additional Tools

The "Bulk" Tools
The "bulk" tools let you perform operations on all of the text files inside of a folder.
These tools include:

• Bulk Spinner
  • Bulk Translator
  • Bulk File Converter
  • Bulk Text Replacer

The "Extra" Tools
Extreme Content Creator also comes with some "extra" tools that, even though aren't related to creating content, are still useful. These tools include:

• Spintax Converter
  • Name Generator
  • Random Characters Generator

The "Basic" Tools
Last, but definitely not least, Extreme Content Creator also comes with the basics such as:

• Spell Checker
  • Word Counter
  • Character Counter
  • Keyword Density Checker

Reviews

(2016-04-04, 07:11 PM)Watwew Wrote: Hi, i received review copy last April 2 and here's my review. I have personally seen the power of article marketing. Usually you need a few good writers and need to pay them well for them to churn out quality articles regularly that you can actually use, and it is time consuming, arduous and you're not guaranteed that correct posting and optimization is performed. I'm impressed with this software, with fresh new articles and how much time it can save me.

Design - A perfect software that is really attractive! (9/10)
Easy to use - Everything is explained. Everything is so simple that even a kid can use this! (10/10)
Originality - This is not a new "project", but the functions are really amazing! (9/10)

(2016-04-09, 07:39 PM)nexus Wrote: I received my review copy 5 days ago and I have been testing the software the developer is very friendly and provides great support, he walked me through the process of using the software and i have to admit I'm very satisfied with the software. I was looking for a article spinner that can produce non english content instantly. Although i have Wordai subscription as well but if you're looking for a affordable one time option i would highly recommend this software.

myralove Wrote:Two thumbs up on this!!!

Yes, I am a TBS and SpinRewriter subscriber. However, I always look for better content creation and curation tools to help my productivity because I do so much writing everyday and I am not a writer! Nor do I have a ton of time to worry about content for Tiers 2 and 3...

I took this for a spin over the last couple of days and I have to say I am happy for the investment. I think it has more capability than what the sales letter describes. Clearly this is software created by someone who uses it themselves and I like that.

My favorite is the article scraper (no I don't get content, really?) for ideas, and the article helper to help me quickly complete my articles. There is an article comparer but I have not used that because I prefer to use Copyscape.

Speaking of copyscape, I did do a test with the article generator on medium and high quality. Both passed copyscape with minimal dups ( the few dup sentences were not even in the same industry and were just general things that could easily have been changed.

If you do your research correctly and have your keywords prepared, along with related keywords, then using all the tools inside this software, you could have a well written themed article passing copyscape inside of 15 minutes. And can be on a topic you know nothing about!

If you have PBN's or submit to them, use Web 2.0's or Buffer Blogs, Affiliate sites, etc. then this is a must have tool. I like this better than my other tools because of the simple user interface. I used it right out of the box with no training or documentation, so you should have some foundation for what you are using the software to do.

Thanks,
Myra Love

Reddevil007 Wrote:I had the chance to review this content creation software and been playing with it since like 4 days and I must say it has impressed me. Till date I have access to 4 of such tools and this is right up there and it delivers what it promises. The best part is it's easiness to use but I would normally use the content of tier properties but with a little bit of tweaking you can use this on your money sites. The price the OP is selling this for is a bargain and some very handy tools along with this make this a no-brainer.

Good Job!

BassTrackerBoats Wrote:HFlame7 provided a free review copy for me a couple of weeks ago and it sat on my desktop for a little bit as I've been tied up with some offline stuff so this review is a little slow coming. My apologies to Josh as well as those of you that are wondering about this tool for being slow to give a fair assessment.

I'm running it on Windows 10 and currently using it for tier 1 content at the moment.

I was hoping to be able to use it on my PBNs but I usually replicate the old sites and I really like to have any additional content I add have the same feel as the old content. I am sure that if I was not replicating/rebuilding the old sites from archive.org I'd be able to use this on those sites.

In fact I am going to build a few new sites using this tool as it is certainly good enough for a 50 - 60 page money site and I know it will save me time and money building them.

For tiered content, this is absolutely perfect as well as the content it generates is clean from any copyscape issues and the product does a lot of things for you to make sure that the content is going to be unique.

There really are a lot of different functionalities with the product so you can really run with this in a variety of directions to suit how you prefer to have your content generated and despite that it has a variety of functionalities, it does not require a rocket scientist degree to operate. It is also quick so you are not waiting on results and will put all the content you generate into a folder for you automatically which is a nice aspect of the tool.

When you come across something that you fail to do to make it operate as it should a box pops up and tells you exactly what you missed so for those that are not big on reading the instructions this is a perfect tool.

You can pound out content quickly that will work for tier one and for sites that you are just looking to build quickly and bank from which would easily cover the cost of this piece of software in a short time.

Some KW research + this content + some backlinks + adsense (I'm sure it is adsense safe in terms of uniqueness and even quality) = a winner.

A one time offer at $99.00 is really a good price for this as well since it will give you a return in a very short time and can replicate that return over and over again with just a little bit of work (and I mean a little bit!) on your end.

OldSalt Wrote:HFlame7 also provided me with a free copy of Extreme Content Creator. At first there were some issues with false virus positives but he worked on it and got almost all of them resolved.

I still run Windows 7 on my main computer and it works with no issues on it.

There are many options with this software - allowing you to scrape articles without having to use proxies, to generate and re-write articles, convert their format and even translate to 51 other languages.

I found when you are trying to create content for your tiered sites, you have options depending on your priorities. When you use Generated articles, you will be amazed at how readable they are but they are not unique. Even when you choose the option to rewrite them in Med or High level, they are still high quality, readable content but still not unique (they are pieced together from multiple sources).

I tried several different topics for generating articles - and broad topics (cooking, dating etc) would allow you to generate 100+ articles; sub-niches can produce fewer results. That makes sense though, because if you had a site for Stir-fry cooking, you could create tiered sites with cooking articles.

If uniqueness is most important to you, you can choose to use the rewrite feature that is seperate from the article generator. I did find that even in High mode, the created content would need some tweaking by me to make it more to my liking.

I also tried out the translate module - and found that it worked quite well. I put a couple of different articles and translated them into another language and then used Google Translate to translate them back and found both were very close to the original content.

TLDR - For anyone that wants to create content for their tiered sites without having to write it yourself, this software will help you quite a bit.

Asif WILSON Khan Wrote:I was fortunate to receive a FREE REVIEW COPY of Extreme Content Creator and although I have yet to test all its varied features, it does seem to be a very useful piece of software.
Personally, I only use paid articles or manually write my own pieces for my money sites, but I do use a variety of spinners and rewriting tools for my tiered content and spam tools.
This is the area that I see myself using Extreme Content Creator on a regular basis.
No tool I have ever used has been able to produce a piece of content ready for publication without additional rewriting, and Extreme Content Creator is no exception, this is not a negative, just a head's up that you will need to tweak things.
The great thing is that it contains many tools that will assist you in Content Creation, Writing and Re-Writing, you can see some of the tools available here:

Rewriter
Spinner
Translator
File Converter
Article Scraper
Article Helper
Article Generator
Article Comparer
Bulk Spinner
Bulk Translator
Bulk File Converter
Bulk Text Replacer
Spintax Converter
Name Generator
Random Characters Generator
Keyword Density Checker
Spell Checker
Word Counter
Character Counter

Since first downloading there have been a number of updates and HFlame7 is a helpful guy and seems committed to making improvements and keeping it updated.

If you already have a spinner/re-writer then you might not feel the need to change over just yet, but if you do not use one then the current Forum discussions are not allowed here. price with LIFETIME updates should make it an attractive purchase for this useful piece of software.

Alexa Wrote:Hey Guys,

I was checking on some other stuff here and found this thread. What's up HFlame7!

I have been using Extreme Content Creator since March when it was launched. This is the real deal. I have to admit I was skeptical.
Not another one, right?!!!! I have a graveyard where I buried some of the old programs like this one. I miss the old days!!!

He says that we can use on Tier 2 and 3. Maybe Tier 1. Truth is the content is good. I check it all the time on my Copyscape Pro account.
I don't have an issue using it wherever. I don't always have time to come up with content, or have to pay someone else for decent content.

The price is great. I made my money back in no time on an affiliate site. I generated content so fast and for so many keywords that the site did not rank for before, so I know when they clicked and bought it was because of the content I created with this program. Done!

Google knows how content gets re-purposed, etc. No big deal. Just add your own unique title (critical), optimized images, videos, infographics, attach a downloadable keyword optimized pdf of the article, etc. That is the fun stuff anyway.

This also works great for local clients that don't have a big content development budget. This allows you to offer a recurring content deal. And you can do it with confidence. I don't do anything with clients I would not do on my own brand. So know I already tested it on my own site. but make sure you give the articles all the love I mentioned above and you will be fine.

Go for long tails and build just a few high quality links..not a ton. Remember Google Rank Brain knows how many links the same articles on the first page get and they may have been there for years, so know what you are doing and why. If you just want to churn and burn, then go for it, but know that is what you are doing. And don't complain afterwards.

Okay, back to work for me.

Alexa

Try it Before You Buy it!
Free 7-Day Trial and then Only $99 for CPA Elites (50% off!)

[Image: AHqMGPn.png]
Free Trial + One-time Fee + FREE Lifetime Software Updates!

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the advantage of an "all-in-one" software?
Extreme Content Creator comes with many tools that, normally, you would have to pay separately for. Also, some of those separate tools cost a monthly fee. With Extreme Content Creator you get all of these tools wrapped into one software AND you only pay a one-time fee.

What can I do with the content this software creates?
You can use the content for a variety of traffic sources: SEO, referral traffic, social media, e-mail campaigns, and paid advertising campaigns just to name a few. You can also use the content to post to your micro niche sites and to any private blog network (whether you own it or not).

In regards to SEO, where can I use this content?
By default, most of the features create content suitable for your tiered sites (tier 1 and up). However, with some tweaking, you can easily put the content on your own money website. Additionally, some features (like the Article Helper) are designed specifically for helping you to create money site content.

What type of keywords (short-tail vs long-tail) work best for the Article Scraper and Article Generator?
Although you can use long-tail keywords, both of these features work best with general (or short-tail) keywords because these features are designed to scrape and create relevant, tiered content for you based on your main niche. For example, if you wanted tiered content that links to a "Top 10 Fitness Tips for Busy Parents" article that you wrote, then you would simply type in "fitness" and the software will create relevant (fitness) articles for you. You would then either have those articles link to your original one or, with some tweaking, you could use them directly on your money site.

Does the Article Generator create articles based on "current events" (like the latest movies, games, and politics)?
The Article Generator is meant to create general, relevant articles on your main niche. Because of this, it is not a priority to have the "current events" regarding any particular niche.

Do you have any video tutorials?
In our sales video (posted on this thread), we give a full product demonstration of the software – meaning we show you how to use every feature. Of course, feel free to contact us if you still have questions.

What operating systems will this software run on?
Extreme Content Creator will run on Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Server editions), Mac OS X (10.11/El Capitan), and Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit) and higher).

Are updates free?
Yes, you get free lifetime updates!

What is your contact/support information?
After buying Extreme Content Creator, you will receive an email with your license information, and this email includes our support email address. You can also find this information on our website.

What is your refund policy?
Because you have 7 days to try out the full version of the software, there are no refunds if your payment gets processed (after the 7 day trial). Remember, you can always cancel within the 7 days (via your PayPal account or by contacting us) and you will not be charged.
2016-03-22, 03:28 PM,
CPA Elites premium thread listing.
2016-03-28, 07:31 PM,
are you offering review copy or product trial?
2016-03-29, 10:39 PM,
(2016-03-28, 07:31 PM)nexus Wrote: are you offering review copy or product trial?

Hey nexus,

Just sent you a PM.
2016-04-03, 05:23 AM,
Update: All review copies have been given out. Expect to see some reviews soon!
2016-04-04, 04:15 PM,
can i get any review copies?
2016-04-04, 07:11 PM,
Hi, i received review copy last April 2 and here's my review. I have personally seen the power of article marketing. Usually you need a few good writers and need to pay them well for them to churn out quality articles regularly that you can actually use, and it is time consuming, arduous and you're not guaranteed that correct posting and optimization is performed. I'm impressed with this software, with fresh new articles and how much time it can save me.

Easy to use - Everything is explained. Everything is so simple that even a kid can use this! (10/10)
Originality - This is not a new "project", but the functions are really amazing! (9/10)
Latest Thanks - View all

HFlame7(2016-04-05 12:00 AM) 
2016-04-04, 11:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-04, 11:17 PM by HFlame7.)
(2016-04-04, 04:15 PM)tr0ya Wrote: can i get any review copies?

Sorry, all reviews copies have been given out.
Please keep in mind that CPAElites get 50% off the original price :)

(2016-04-04, 07:11 PM)Watwew Wrote: Hi, i received review copy last April 2 and here's my review. I have personally seen the power of article marketing. Usually you need a few good writers and need to pay them well for them to churn out quality articles regularly that you can actually use, and it is time consuming, arduous and you're not guaranteed that correct posting and optimization is performed. I'm impressed with this software, with fresh new articles and how much time it can save me.

Thanks for the review Watwew!
2016-04-09, 07:39 PM,
I received my review copy 5 days ago and I have been testing the software the developer is very friendly and provides great support, he walked me through the process of using the software and i have to admit I'm very satisfied with the software. I was looking for a article spinner that can produce non english content instantly. Although i have Wordai subscription as well but if you're looking for a affordable one time option i would highly recommend this software.
Latest Thanks - View all

HFlame7(2016-04-09 07:44 PM) 
2016-04-09, 07:44 PM,
(2016-04-09, 07:39 PM)nexus Wrote: I received my review copy 5 days ago and I have been testing the software the developer is very friendly and provides great support, he walked me through the process of using the software and i have to admit I'm very satisfied with the software. I was looking for a article spinner that can produce non english content instantly. Although i have Wordai subscription as well but if you're looking for a affordable one time option i would highly recommend this software.

Thanks for the review nexus!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUST LAUNCHED Free Trial Verizon IPv6 Proxies [IG, FB, Gmail] iastaff 21 626 1 hour ago
Last Post: iastaff
  Best Discount - GSA Search Engine Ranker - Powerful Link Building Software s4nt0s 454 40,672 6 hours ago
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 823 109,530 6 hours ago
Last Post: Eion
  ★ Fast Bot Creation ★ Custom Website Services ★ Custom Software Services ★ DesignCobra 8 784 6 hours ago
Last Post: DesignCobra
  BEST DEAL iGramTool.com - Instagram account creator - free demo mihai1497 76 7,512 2017-10-22, 08:29 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top