[FREE] Fortnite Battle Royale Online Generator / Landing Page
2018-10-01, 04:00 PM,
(2018-10-01, 03:21 PM)vendyz Wrote: I think this landing page has hidden script which collects YouTube views for OP's videos. There is a hidden player playing when user opens the website.
CharlieHarper please look into this I'd love to do that myself but I am very limited when it comes to coding...

I dont think it's ok to do such things OP.

Thank you for pointing to this, vendyz

I can confirm that this landing page contains JavaScript code (obfuscated in parts) to play videos in the background.

@ Leo9Solutions

Please explain within 72 hours what your shares are about, why they contain such code, why you shared these. I have unapproved your other shares already.

If you won't respond within 72 hours you risk a permanent ban of your CPAElites account. Addtionally your URL will be filtered for life at CPAElites.

Further actions regarding your account reserved.
Latest Thanks - View all

vendyz(2018-10-01 04:24 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
Share This Thread :

2018-10-03, 10:05 AM,
(2018-10-01, 04:00 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-10-01, 03:21 PM)vendyz Wrote: I think this landing page has hidden script which collects YouTube views for OP's videos. There is a hidden player playing when user opens the website.
CharlieHarper please look into this I'd love to do that myself but I am very limited when it comes to coding...

I dont think it's ok to do such things OP.

Thank you for pointing to this, vendyz

I can confirm that this landing page contains JavaScript code (obfuscated in parts) to play videos in the background.

@ Leo9Solutions

Please explain within 72 hours what your shares are about, why they contain such code, why you shared these. I have unapproved your other shares already.

If you won't respond within 72 hours you risk a permanent ban of your CPAElites account. Addtionally your URL will be filtered for life at CPAElites.

Further actions regarding your account reserved.

@ Leo9Solutions

23 hours left for you to respond here.

Attention, CPAElites members!

If you use any landing page created by "Leo9Solutions", I recommend you to remove it immediately (at least temporarily), since the chances are high that your landing page contains this hidden background video player code also.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-10-14, 04:08 PM,
how do i get the generator !!
2018-10-14, 04:12 PM,
(2018-10-14, 04:08 PM)oflame Wrote: how do i get the generator !!

Nowhere, the seller has been banned at CPAElites:

1. https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-FREE-Fo...#pid698214
2. https://www.cpaelites.com/User-Leo9Solutions

"Providing (and selling!) ripped landing pages, incl. hidden background video views, to harm honest CPAElites members. - https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-FREE-Fo...nding-Page "

Thread closed.