[FR] PREMIUM SMS SERVICE NETWORKS
2016-05-19, 02:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-19, 01:51 PM by paradise.)
Hi guys,

I wanted to know which are the networks/services which allow you to get paid for a flow as described below.

You give user a number > user dials the number/ or he sends a text to the premium number > He gets a code > You get paid.

It is different from CPA offers as you don't have anything else to offer to the user, except the CODE which he'll get after dialing the premium number provided by yourself.

I know of a service but ain't sure about it - Starpass.
I want to know what are the other services which are trusted and easy to signup.
Even if anyone knows about Starpass, i'd appreciate the insights.

Thank you

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2016-05-19, 01:43 PM,
(2016-05-19, 02:02 AM)paradise Wrote: Hi guys,

I wanted to know which are the networks/services which allow you to get paid for a flow as described below.

You give user a number > user dials the number > He gets a code > You get paid.

It is different from CPA offers as you don't have anything else to offer to the user, except the CODE which he'll get after dialing the premium number provided by yourself.

I want to know what are the other services which are trusted and easy to signup.

Thank you

I literally just woke up and my eyes are killing me, I believe you're referring to something like PPC (Pay Per Call). There are networks around you can try out: http://www.cj.com/advertiser/pay-per-call
Latest Thanks - View all

paradise(2016-05-19 01:54 PM) 
2016-05-19, 01:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-19, 01:52 PM by paradise.)
(2016-05-19, 01:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thank you

I literally just woke up and my eyes are killing me, I believe you're referring to something like PPC (Pay Per Call). There are networks around you can try out: /advertiser/pay-per-call

Thank you Hawk for your not so fast approval, but i get it. :D
I would like to know more from someone experienced, who is doing this exclusively with France.

2016-05-19, 01:53 PM,
(2016-05-19, 01:50 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 01:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thank you

I literally just woke up and my eyes are killing me, I believe you're referring to something like PPC (Pay Per Call). There are networks around you can try out: /advertiser/pay-per-call

Thank you Hawk for your not so fast approval, but i get it.
I would like to know more from someone experienced, who is doing this exclusively with France.

I live in the Uk so we are in different timezones, yeah, I have to sleep too. Sorry my response did not meet your requirements, you asked what it was so I thought to explain that, I did not see anything about experienced users nor FR networks mentioned before.
2016-05-19, 03:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-19, 03:08 PM by kach.)
Well if you want to hear my story stay away from optelo and starapss. I have earn 600 EUR on optelo and they banned my account for no reason.

And this month i started working with starpass. When i earn my first 100 EUR from starpass they have blocked for some unknown reason request payment option.
I could not request my paymant. But i could use their starpass "content locker".

I have than contact them via email explaining my activity with the screenshots and i also gave them my wordpress login access to the site, so they can check my activity in detail. 10 days have passed and i have not received a single reply from them.

In the mean time i have earn over 600 EUR on my starpass, because i was waiting for their reply, and also i have send them every day reminder emails so they can contact me.
After i earned over 600 EUR i have receive this automatic generated email and they have banned me for no reason explaining the possible reasons lol. I can't describe how frustrated i am. Stay away from starpass, their are SCAM and their support is terrible. I'm still waiting for their legit ,human written reply where they explaining what really went wrong, but i doubt i will ever receive that answer.

[Image: DVt9t45.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

paradise(2016-05-19 04:00 PM) 
2016-05-19, 04:00 PM,
(2016-05-19, 03:01 PM)kach Wrote: Well if you want to hear my story stay away from optelo and starapss. I have earn 600 EUR on optelo and they banned my account for no reason.

And this month i started working with starpass. When i earn my first 100 EUR from starpass they have blocked for some unknown reason request payment option.
I could not request my paymant. But i could use their starpass "content locker".

I have than contact them via email explaining my activity with the screenshots and i also gave them my wordpress login access to the site, so they can check my activity in detail. 10 days have passed and i have not received a single reply from them.

In the mean time i have earn over 600 EUR on my starpass, because i was waiting for their reply, and also i have send them every day reminder emails so they can contact me.
After i earned over 600 EUR i have receive this automatic generated email and they have banned me for no reason explaining the possible reasons lol. I can't describe how frustrated i am. Stay away from starpass, their are sc@m and their support is terrible. I'm still waiting for their legit ,human written reply where they explaining what really went wrong, but i doubt i will ever receive that answer.

[img]/img?url=/DVt9t45.png[/img]

Thats exactly what i was thinking, i had also read negative reviews for starpass.
Do you know of any other alternative?
And i can guess why was your account banned, the users must have complained or reported the premium number you used, just a guess.
Could you tell how many leads you had to generate for these 600 euros?
Are there IVR services which operate in France?

Thank you for the reply.

2016-05-19, 05:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-19, 05:02 PM by kach.)
I get 2 EUR per lead. So i had about 300 leads. It is great system but problem is starpass is SCAM.

On your starpass account you have customer claim section! This is where users can ask for refund if they didn't like the service. My account had 0 customer claims. Nobody complained and now they have my 600 EUR.
I had one time sms paymant. They also have subscription internet + paymant like most of the CPA offers. But one time SMS paymant is better option IMO because user can't send STOP to the sms and he is not subscribed to any of that shit. I hate the fact that they didn't explain to me why they banned the account, they didn't even send me a warning. Really unprofessional of them.

Currently i'm looking for new service like that. Add me on skype if you like.
2016-06-29, 02:20 PM,
MGCash have a system like this and they don't have a problem with payments.
I don't tested this option but I think is works. MGCash is a trust network.
[Image: QmUAYBS.png]
2016-06-30, 02:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-30, 02:31 AM by starswper.)
(2016-06-29, 02:20 PM)Xenobier Wrote: MGCash have a system like this and they don't have a problem with payments.
I don't tested this option but I think is works. MGCash is a trust network.
[img]/QmUAYBS.png[/img]

When I used this, I didn't got paid.. so I removed SMS payment
2016-06-30, 04:56 AM,
Hey kach,
what's stopping you on just using a normal pin submit offer which you can find in all major CPA networks? They work usually quite well I have only made good experience with it.
As for the code they should get you can do this since this is simple content locking, just a new page which gives them this code or generates one and you redirect them after they have done the lead.

(Or use some sort of postback and generate it on the same page)

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 109 4,494 39 minutes ago
Last Post: euforio
  FR PIN down? Warriorcpa 13 400 Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Last Post: GhostxScripter
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 643 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Monetize with sms Mix2003_2012 5 225 2017-10-01, 08:28 PM
Last Post: euforio
  Witch is The best service to buy Traffic ? skizer 6 316 2017-09-28, 09:55 PM
Last Post: cellmind3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top