FIFTY-FIFTY VENTURE | LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PARTNERS ONLY | HQ CONTENT FROM ME
2014-02-26, 07:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-26, 07:29 PM by blackcollar.)
As some of you may already know, I've been creating PPD Videos and Content for people lately.
Now, I'm looking for a partner who can rank really well !

ATTENTION ! I'm interested only in SERIOUS partners !

This is how our partnership will go:

Finding the best niches and creating High-Quality Videos will be my thing, uploading it and ranking it will be my partner's thing.

I want this partnership to be very professional. I will deliver every week 2 New Videos with the hottest niches I can find, after that my partner's will handle it.

I suppose it's needless to mention that my videos will be unique.

You can check my PPD Packs Service ->

MY GOAL FOR THIS PARTNERSHIP: at least $2000/month ($1K + $1K)
We won't reach this goal immediately, but with patience and work we will be there, because every week our earnings will get bigger and bigger.
At the end of every month, we'll split our earnings 50/50.

[Image: banner_468x60.gif]
2014-02-26, 07:32 PM,
Well good luck finding a venture as a member said before it's always about ranking :D.

But here is an advice try to find someone to also rank on google since youtube is up to something this days and they are flagging and Banned from discussions, please do not post such content. alot of videos off the internet and people are losing money.
2014-02-26, 08:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-26, 08:02 PM by KCMM.)
Only 2 videos a week? so 8 videos a month... and you are planning to make at least 2k?
Good luck. btw, its all about ranking, not making videos.
2014-02-26, 08:42 PM,
I hope you're ready for a serious partnership.
I pm'd you
2014-02-26, 11:26 PM,
(2014-02-26, 07:32 PM)Alexander Wrote: Well good luck finding a venture as a member said before it's always about ranking :D.

But here is an advice try to find someone to also rank on google since youtube is up to something this days and they are flagging and Banned from discussions, please do not post such content. alot of videos off the internet and people are losing money.
Thanks. For the moment my only concern is to find new niches and make new videos :).

(2014-02-26, 08:01 PM)KCMM Wrote: Only 2 videos a week? so 8 videos a month... and you are planning to make at least 2k?

Yes, only 2 videos per week (at least) ! I don't know in which PPD World you live, but in mine it works by the saying "QUALITY over quantity". So if you think you can throw out there some trashy videos based on some 'smoked' niches and then rank them and still make money then... I don't really have to say anything else ! :)
Like I said before, I will be in charge for finding the best niches and create some awesome videos for them, my partner will have to rank them.
For me actually, it's all about time. I constantly create videos for people and my time is limited, and a partnership that works quick and easy is perfect for me. Searching and looking over threads everytime YouTube changes something would be really a waste of time for me (time when I could create some HQ videos :) ).

(2014-02-26, 08:42 PM)Wolfram Wrote: I hope you're ready for a serious partnership.
I pm'd you

I AM !

2014-02-26, 11:35 PM,
PM me or add me on skype, I know I dont look like much but Im ready to do some Serious SEO!

Follow My Journey Here!
$1.02/$50
2014-02-27, 12:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-27, 12:09 AM by KCMM.)
(2014-02-26, 11:26 PM)blackcollar Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 08:01 PM)KCMM Wrote: Only 2 videos a week? so 8 videos a month... and you are planning to make at least 2k?

Yes, only 2 videos per week (at least) ! I don't know in which PPD World you live, but in mine it works by the saying "QUALITY over quantity". So if you think you can throw out there some trashy videos based on some 'smoked' niches and then rank them and still make money then... I don't really have to say anything else ! :)
Like I said before, I will be in charge for finding the best niches and create some awesome videos for them, my partner will have to rank them.
For me actually, it's all about time. I constantly create videos for people and my time is limited, and a partnership that works quick and easy is perfect for me. Searching and looking over threads everytime YouTube changes something would be really a waste of time for me (time when I could create some HQ videos :) ).

Listen, pal. I only asked few questions to clarify things and even wished you luck, so no need to get offensive here.
There is no need to start a discussion about others "PPD World" here and assume that everyone elses work is LQ and "trashy". At least this sounds and looks unprofessional if you are looking for a serious partnership.
Also, the criterion of "the best niche" may vary depending on what you can do and try to achieve with it.
2014-02-27, 12:09 AM,
I pm'd you..check it please

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2014-02-27, 12:13 AM,
(2014-02-26, 11:35 PM)xxreloadedx Wrote: PM me or add me on skype, I know I dont look like much but Im ready to do some Serious SEO!

PMed you my skype.

(2014-02-27, 12:09 AM)deltyf Wrote: I pm'd you..check it please

Checked it, and replied it.

2014-03-01, 02:09 AM,
How much I have to invest if i want to be your partner?

You have been banned for spamming your services, you have been reported by members. You will not sell on here again and your service has been restricted. Members have sent me screen shots of this. You are banned for a month.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joint Venture For Seo [Indian Only] дКsнду 3 380 2017-04-23, 05:54 AM
Last Post: ppdguy
  Make 50$ for each Custom HQ landing page sold SuperSimple 0 452 2016-12-27, 01:54 AM
Last Post: SuperSimple
  Looking for content writer Vortex 4 1,007 2016-12-12, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Vortex
  Looking for content/article writer - I can handle everything else taarn 14 1,922 2016-12-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: blackmarsh
  SMTP & Email Software Owner Looking For Partners Enzlo 7 1,356 2016-09-18, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Enzlo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top