FB disabled account
2015-01-13, 12:41 PM,
Hi guys,

Today i wanted to try FB ads, i found an offer that i considered good, created a LP, managed to pass the FB link control, filled all the info to target visitors, filled payment method, and when i thought all was right and i clicked "place order" it said that the order can't be placed because my account is disabled.

What means exactly this and can this be solved or should i create a new FB account? It's an account that i created some time ago, dumped some nice photos and have around 30 friends (mostly horny indians talking dirty each time i log in lol), only once i tried a direct link throught chat to one of the friends and i got automatically blocked, had to restore access and set a new passw but apart of this it was never used for anything else.

Since it's my first time with FB ads, i would need some help about what to do. I will get some rest now since i was working again all night in this idea and now i won't see any results after sleeping which is discouraging.

Thanks in advance!

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-13, 01:00 PM,
First of all, verify your account with phone. Did you do that? It helps a lot.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-13 07:33 PM) 
2015-01-13, 01:08 PM,
welcome to FB ads bro Grin

if you want to create new account make sure you have new IP address, and clear your browser cache or you can use new browser.

make it natural, play games, update status, comment status, like fanpage post, wait until your account get more than 100 friend and get verified with phone number. etc,

and important

fill up this section before you add payment source to your fb account

[Image: Hxa89qY.png]

hope it help Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-13 07:33 PM) 
2015-01-13, 02:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-13, 02:56 PM by geneung.)
(2015-01-13, 02:41 PM)★★Tom★★ Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 01:08 PM)geneung Wrote: welcome to FB ads bro Grin

if you want to create new account make sure you have new IP address, and clear your browser cache or you can use new browser.

make it natural, play games, update status, comment status, like fanpage post, wait until your account get more than 100 friend and get verified with phone number. etc,

and important

fill up this section before you add payment source to your fb account

[img]/Hxa89qY.png[/img]

hope it help Grin

That works but there's a few others things. Never create CPA advertisement until you've been fully approved and have received impressions on another advertisement. Never create an account and immediately post an advertisement.

usually i'm wait until 1 week for my account look natural Grin
and don't forget to play fb games
2015-01-13, 03:48 PM,
(2015-01-13, 12:41 PM)Fajito Wrote: Hi guys,

Today i wanted to try FB ads, i found an offer that i considered good, created a LP, managed to pass the FB link control, filled all the info to target visitors, filled payment method, and when i thought all was right and i clicked "place order" it said that the order can't be placed because my account is disabled.

What means exactly this and can this be solved or should i create a new FB account? It's an account that i created some time ago, dumped some nice photos and have around 30 friends (mostly horny indians talking dirty each time i log in lol), only once i tried a direct link throught chat to one of the friends and i got automatically blocked, had to restore access and set a new passw but apart of this it was never used for anything else.

Since it's my first time with FB ads, i would need some help about what to do. I will get some rest now since i was working again all night in this idea and now i won't see any results after sleeping which is discouraging.

Thanks in advance!

Creating an account will do, but you have to find a way to get past fb's security check by converting your niche into whitehat.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-13 07:34 PM) 
2015-01-13, 03:49 PM,
I think i need a little ppc optimization course from an experienced advertiser :)
I got a few questions regarding ads
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-13 07:34 PM) 
2015-01-13, 07:45 PM,
porphyritic: Yes, it was an account that i verified by telephone maybe 10 days ago. As i said, it was modified profile but wasn't used for spam or anything. I guess that because i used an attractive girl pic and got many requests of friendship it got flagged. Also the one time link sent. I didn't know that 1 cpa link in a private chat could block your account. Usually chats only block the link and that's all.

geneung Thanks! I will follow those tips. BTW i hate to play those small games online. I guess it will be my gf's work haha

Tom: Thanks! But i really don't get it. I can't see why FB tend to bother their advertisers, i mean, Why i need to pretend to be a FB user to be able to publish my adv there? It sounds a bit crazy. Especially because it was a WH niche, mainstream.

paradise: It was a WH niche, nothing fishy.

One new question: Do you think that if i use the same payment method and same URL landing page than i tried to use in this account, but in my GF's FB account, it will be banned? She doesn't use it but has a couple years old account with few contacts that i guess could work.

Thank you all.

2015-01-14, 10:38 AM,
you cant use the same payment method on a different account, ever
send them ID and get it back easily
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-15 02:20 AM) 

NA
2015-01-15, 02:19 AM,
(2015-01-14, 10:38 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: you cant use the same payment method on a different account, ever

I can't send them ID because it's a modified account, no real name, no real date of birth, no real pics. So if i send them my ID they will realize it's not the 'person' in the page, and if i send someone else ID, the problems can be bigger.

For now i left that account as a backup account, even if it's not able to run fb ads, it still can be used to post, gain friends and other alternative ways of marketing, i even can use it for tests. And i will see how i can get another functional account there. Right now i left that fb ads idea a bit on the side because i started working in other ideas and i got some little results and i'm trying to see if i can escalate them.

Cheers and thanks for answering.

2015-01-15, 09:51 AM,
(2015-01-15, 02:19 AM)Fajito Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 10:38 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: you cant use the same payment method on a different account, ever

I can't send them ID because it's a modified account, no real name, no real date of birth, no real pics. So if i send them my ID they will realize it's not the 'person' in the page, and if i send someone else ID, the problems can be bigger.

For now i left that account as a backup account, even if it's not able to run fb ads, it still can be used to post, gain friends and other alternative ways of marketing, i even can use it for tests. And i will see how i can get another functional account there. Right now i left that fb ads idea a bit on the side because i started working in other ideas and i got some little results and i'm trying to see if i can escalate them.

Cheers and thanks for answering.

you can get a fake ID made for you and it can work btw
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-15 08:32 PM) 

NA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 9 935 2017-12-16, 11:51 PM
Last Post: koxek
  How to promote shop? FB Ads / Adsense / Fb Groups? buKKa 2 87 2017-12-13, 10:31 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  [Journey] Making Money With Ytmonster + YouTube account + Adsense monetization bonaet 11 822 2017-11-27, 03:18 AM
Last Post: iiiExcaliburiii
  How do I modify my account? Loger 6 235 2017-10-23, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Talidas
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 5,379 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top