FB Page what to do..
2015-01-26, 04:43 AM,
Hello good people :)

I`m in need of some assistance
I have been testing out Fb pages and taking
one udemy course no fb ads.

So I have made a Clash Of Clans page (it is just a test) with almost 3500 page likes spent around 19$ on ad for Page likes.
And i have ca 500 friends. (All under 2 weeks)
All the people involved are interested in the niche, but how do I promote an cpa offer with out getting massive like and friend losses or worse getting banned by fb. (I have other admins on page so i don't lose it if i get banned)
I have tough about making a small book (20pages ore so) on CoC strategies and similar stuff, and locking it with a survey.

But you guys are the Pros and i was hoping to get some tips on what to do.

Thx :)
2015-01-26, 04:58 AM,
But what is your page about? a generator or what?

If you only have a FB page about the game, you can be totally WH and promote your "strategies book", lock it and earn with CPA.

If you have good material that really helps the players, i think a good idea is to share some tips or few pages for free and say "download the book to get more" or similar.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2015-01-26 05:10 AM) 

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-26, 05:05 AM,
(2015-01-26, 04:58 AM)Fajito Wrote: But what is your page about? a generator or what?

If you only have a FB page about the game, you can be totally WH and promote your "strategies book", lock it and earn with CPA.

If you have good material that really helps the players, i think a good idea is to share some tips or few pages for free and say "download the book to get more" or similar.

I share tips and and cool clips or base layouts 4 times every day.
(started with 2 a day now)
So so it is WH for now :P
So you think i should make a book when i get the time and promote it? :)
2015-01-26, 05:09 AM,
It's a decision that you have to take yourself. You know that if you turn to BH and you promote a something that you will not be giving or is not working, people will lose interest.

I don't know the game (i know it by name and videos but never played) so i don't know how much people can need a guide or how hard it is to play or progress. If your tips and tricks can really help, maybe it's better to start trying with this and see how it works. If you are only for the money and you see that it's not being profitable to be WH, then you can burn your ships and go BH, even if then your page will die.

As i said, it's up to you.

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-26, 05:14 AM,
(2015-01-26, 05:09 AM)Fajito Wrote: It's a decision that you have to take yourself. You know that if you turn to BH and you promote a something that you will not be giving or is not working, people will lose interest.

I don't know the game (i know it by name and videos but never played) so i don't know how much people can need a guide or how hard it is to play or progress. If your tips and tricks can really help, maybe it's better to start trying with this and see how it works. If you are only for the money and you see that it's not being profitable to be WH, then you can burn your ships and go BH, even if then your page will die.

As i said, it's up to you.

Thank you for your tips :)
I think I will sleep on it, and see if i can make dentition tomorrow :)
2015-01-26, 05:27 AM,
Wow,I really liked the process you followed in order to get targeted traffic/likes!
Could you reccomend me some udemy courses about fb ?
Thank you.
2015-01-26, 06:09 AM,
(2015-01-26, 05:27 AM)alex12 Wrote: Wow,I really liked the process you followed in order to get targeted traffic/likes!
Could you reccomend me some udemy courses about fb ?
Thank you.

Thx dude :)
I was luck and found coupons for Jerry Banfield`s courses.
But there are many free Fb courses for free just look around ;)
2015-01-26, 06:13 AM,
Don't do it directly, get a domain up for your website with the same theme. Let them go through there and then earn. Do not start yet, people get dead pages on a few thousand likes.
2015-01-26, 06:23 AM,
(2015-01-26, 06:13 AM)batdan Wrote: Don't do it directly, get a domain up for your website with the same theme. Let them go through there and then earn. Do not start yet, people get dead pages on a few thousand likes.

Thank you I will keep that in mind :)
2015-01-26, 07:09 PM,
I think it's a bad idea to create page nowadays that also with paid likes. If your post contains a link, reach of the post is very low.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to promote shop? FB Ads / Adsense / Fb Groups? buKKa 2 74 2017-12-13, 10:31 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 8 878 2017-12-13, 10:30 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  [Free] 1st Page Advanced Youtube Ranking Guide editify 89 12,300 2017-10-12, 08:50 PM
Last Post: yaredo
  Forcing Youtube Video to trending page..? mc_donkey 3 393 2017-09-22, 12:43 AM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  about FB page reviews and likes keko0o 2 101 2017-09-15, 12:57 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top