FB Group+Affiliate= $$ Idea ?
2017-08-24, 06:24 AM,
Hey guys just thinking what about growing a fb group giving people value and posting some times affiliate links ?

is it good idea for making long term income ?

or better to do paid advertising ?
2017-08-24, 06:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-24, 06:33 AM by OwYea.)
As long as you have a target audience yes.
Keep something in mind : Quality over quantity.If you put hard work in something it will pay off,bealive me.
And yes it can work.for example if you target people who play golf,you join their facebook groups,you post around and you increase your reputation,people will spot you,they will pm you like your post,reply and more.You can use that as a bridge.You open a group based off golf,you invite those people,you continue making quality post,most of them will fall in love with you(lol not real) you share your affiliate link ,boom bank.
Long story short : Quality and target audience.
Latest Thanks - View all

AndyRucker(2017-08-24 06:47 AM) 
2017-08-24, 06:47 AM,
(2017-08-24, 06:33 AM)OwYea Wrote: As long as you have a target audience yes.
Keep something in mind : Quality over quantity.If you put hard work in something it will pay off,bealive me.
And yes it can work.for example if you target people who play golf,you join their facebook groups,you post around and you increase your reputation,people will spot you,they will pm you like your post,reply and more.You can use that as a bridge.You open a group based off golf,you invite those people,you continue making quality post,most of them will fall in love with you(lol not real) you share your affiliate link ,boom bank.
Long story short : Quality and target audience.

Great tips! Some green for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

OwYea(2017-08-24 06:50 AM) 

[Image: banner.gif]

BH niches, templates, bonuses, btc - weekly payments..
2017-08-24, 07:11 AM,
Affiliate link is a good idea but sell product with dropshipping or anything you want is maybe better . With dropshipping if your audience like you , you have the possibility to sell one or more item . With affiliate product you are generally limited and that can be hard to find something related to your niche/audience
2017-08-24, 04:00 PM,
(2017-08-24, 07:11 AM)euforio Wrote: Affiliate link is a good idea but sell product with dropshipping or anything you want is maybe better . With dropshipping if your audience like you , you have the possibility to sell one or more item . With affiliate product you are generally limited and that can be hard to find something related to your niche/audience

ok for dropshipping you mean Shopify?

how to sell in europe? I'm having trouble to find a supplier
2017-08-24, 05:56 PM,
(2017-08-24, 04:00 PM)vincenzot_t Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 07:11 AM)euforio Wrote: Affiliate link is a good idea but sell product with dropshipping or anything you want is maybe better . With dropshipping if your audience like you , you have the possibility to sell one or more item . With affiliate product you are generally limited and that can be hard to find something related to your niche/audience

Yes shopify or woocommerce or anything you want. Well generally the easy solution is to find a suplier on aliexpress or chineese marketplace
2017-08-24, 09:48 PM,
(2017-08-24, 05:56 PM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 04:00 PM)vincenzot_t Wrote:

Yes shopify or woocommerce or anything you want. Well generally the easy solution is to find a suplier on aliexpress or chineese marketplace

So I can find an european supplier also on aliexpress? how many days it need to ship?

also what about taxes and custom ? thanks
2017-08-27, 01:23 PM,
For Long Term, it's a great idea. I have seen people grow their groups to thousands of members and then getting clients from the group itself. Bear in mind, growing a group requires a lot of hard work and continuous efforts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEOclerks Affiliate link builder Warriorcpa 2 76 Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Warriorcpa
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 97 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  How can i add members to a FB group? MarksWerb 1 113 2017-11-28, 12:46 AM
Last Post: hutiya
  LOOKING FOR ITALIAN AFFILIATE MARKETER zakka33 0 91 2017-11-21, 12:01 AM
Last Post: zakka33
  Affiliate Network With More Geo's for Weight Loss Niche Ghettoweed 5 227 2017-11-17, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top