Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

FB ADS: AVOID BAN
2016-11-08, 12:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-08, 12:46 AM by kderow.)
Well, I'm about to create a new FB Ads account, since my old account was banned and I would like to know what I don't have to do to avoid bans.

I have to verify the PayPal account? The PayPal account should be created weeks before using it on FB Ads? I need daily activity for 1 month or more, before using it with ads?
Btw, all 'tricks' to avoid ban.

Thanks!
2016-11-08, 12:39 AM,
(2016-11-08, 12:19 AM)Baska Wrote: Well, I'm about to create a new FB Ads account, since my old account was banned and I would like to know what I don't have to do to avoid bans.

I have to verify the PayPal account? The PayPal account should be created weeks before using it on FB Ads? I need daily activity for 1 month or more, before using it with ads?

P.S: If you provide me good information, I can help you with something you need.

Thanks!

Im not sure you can use PP. I think you need real credit cards.
2016-11-08, 12:43 AM,
(2016-11-08, 12:39 AM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-11-08, 12:19 AM)Baska Wrote: Well, I'm about to create a new FB Ads account, since my old account was banned and I would like to know what I don't have to do to avoid bans.

P.S: If you provide me good information, I can help you with something you need.

Thanks!

Im not sure you can use PP. I think you need real credit cards.

I can use PayPal. I used it for about 1 year without problems.
2016-11-08, 12:50 AM,
The only way I know of to avoid getting banned is to follow FB's TOS. That's kind of a moot point now though, I guess.

Do you know why you got banned? I mean, is there any chance you could get un-banned? I've read that a biz account makes it easier to speak to a real person and get to the bottom of things.

There are lots of ad agencies that rent out their accounts but be careful there, a lot of scammers. You might want to stick with authorized partners and run through them.
2016-11-08, 12:56 AM,
(2016-11-08, 12:50 AM)azgold Wrote: The only way I know of to avoid getting banned is to follow FB's TOS. That's kind of a moot point now though, I guess.

Do you know why you got banned? I mean, is there any chance you could get un-banned? I've read that a biz account makes it easier to speak to a real person and get to the bottom of things.

There are lots of ad agencies that rent out their accounts but be careful there, a lot of scammers. You might want to stick with authorized partners and run through them.

I got that.
Code:
Your advertising account has been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons any ads you are running will be paused
I just added my payment method and started a normal ad(not affiliate). And a couple of minutes later, I got that message.
2016-11-08, 01:03 AM,
(2016-11-08, 12:56 AM)Baska Wrote: I got that.
Code:
Your advertising account has been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons any ads you are running will be paused
I just added my payment method and started a normal ad(not affiliate). And a couple of minutes later, I got that message.

Oh, did you change your payment method, anything like that? That message sounds to me like they're trying to protect you.

It does say paused. I haven't used them, maybe somebody knows if that means FB will unpause them once they check things.
2016-11-08, 01:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-08, 02:17 AM by kderow.)
(2016-11-08, 01:03 AM)azgold Wrote:
(2016-11-08, 12:56 AM)Baska Wrote: I got that.
Code:

Oh, did you change your payment method, anything like that? That message sounds to me like they're trying to protect you.

It does say paused. I haven't used them, maybe somebody knows if that means FB will unpause them once they check things.

That's a new FB account(1,5 months old) with regular activity, now I wanted to add the payment method. And to unlock the account, they ask a picture of ID.
2016-11-08, 11:39 PM,
Yes I have the same issue with facebook got the message everytime when add payment method and put ad campagin
On new accounts I think need same country payment method
I dont know
If you have a method works plz pm me
2016-11-09, 11:50 AM,
FB is hard as shit these days my buddy does well but wont tell me how he said something about a custom cloaker. :/
2016-11-10, 12:29 PM,
its impossible to avoid just learn seo instead and use wh niches