Extremely fast and capable learner looking for a mentor for CPA marketing
2017-05-15, 03:39 AM,
I've just recently dived in the CPA marketing/digital marketing scene and I've gained quite a thirsty interest. For the past month, I have been absorbing a much free digital marketing knowledge I can get my hands on. I'm sure I have only recently touched the surface. There is a ton of free information out there but I find the majority of it seems to be either outdated or behind a membership/paywall. Things I have played around with so far:

* Keywords, niches, keywords research, basic understanding of SEO, black hat SEO, search engine ranking, etc. Not claiming to be an expert. I am certain I'm above average though.

* Facebook ads (I feel like I have an above average understanding of facebook ads, combined with the ease of use of the platform, youtube videos, and a bit of experience with google ads when I was younger made the software very easy to pick up for me.)

* Bing ads (Same as above. Pretty much a copy paste of google ads)

* Social media marketing/engagement. (I had a sub to massplanner for a month before they shut down a few days ago. #RIP. I had two accounts warming up getting ready to play around with cpa(cpagrip) and managed to gain almost 2k followers in the month. I'm still manually keeping up engagement with this account.)

* Webmaster experience but no coding skills. I am however knowledgeable enough to read over code depending on what language and make edits/adjust settings and options as needed.

Other than that I have the usual list of pc skills that you would expect most people to have today. ie: adobe products

I'm 28 years old, I'm from the US. I believe I have great communication skills. I have a lot of free time to invest in learning, I will continue to expand my knowledge personally but I am looking for a mentor and to be some type of apprentice for digital marketing(CPA). Somebody, to help me get my foot in the door a little bit further? Possibly partners at some time of sorts.

I'm curious if there might be anyone on these forums that would like to mentor me! I am capable of funding my own projects, I'd just love some guidance to I know I'm taking the right path. Even if I waste a bit of funding if I gain knowledge that's really all I care about.(With that being said don't think you can play me for a fool either) I understand it takes time to master and understand a field like this considering how fast things move.

Thank you to anyone that took the time to read this. If you're interested, know somebody that might be interested, or somewhere to point me towards please feel free to contact me. I am extremely available.

I have all the usual contacts. Email, skype, sms, etc.

Again, thanks for your time!
Sh00k
2017-05-15, 05:06 AM,
Hi sh00k. I'm at the same age,same knowledge about stuff..but with experience in this industry since 2009.Maybe we can do business together.Feel free to contact me anytime if you are interested in a long term partnership.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  French looking for someone with experience in YouTube + CPA Marketing Rapturne 4 207 2017-09-23, 05:37 AM
Last Post: marius1991
  How to make $100 per day with CPA? flecko 6 255 2017-09-10, 12:25 AM
Last Post: flecko
  Looking for CPA coach hanan318 0 84 2017-08-31, 02:25 AM
Last Post: hanan318
  JV - Webdesigner http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Posting-Mentor-Coach-Requests-And-Use-The-Referral-Section Vinz77 15 1,473 2017-07-23, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Vinz77
  [LOOKING FOR] Someone with CPA experience driving traffic and/or running offers charlez 0 157 2017-07-17, 08:48 AM
Last Post: charlez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top