Experienced internet marketer trying content locking for the first time
2016-05-07, 01:03 AM,
I am an American internet marketer who has experience with a lot of different types of marketing including: email, call centers, fb ads, SEO, traditional media buying (like billboards, radio, tv). I have a few friends that have been doing content locking and they recently started making a lot of money with it so I decided I'm going to test a few campaigns to see how my traffic does with it.

I know what networks my friends use and I see a lot of mentions of many different networks here, but I have decided I am going to pick 2-3 networks to start with and I thought I would ask for your feedback here before I start. I already have a few networks in mind at the top of my list but any recommendations for your top 3ish networks would be highly appreciated!

(by the way, when I actually start, I will make a journey thread and update it with daily progress)
2016-05-09, 04:29 PM,
(2016-05-07, 01:03 AM)Erdman Wrote: I am an American internet marketer who has experience with a lot of different types of marketing including: email, call centers, fb ads, SEO, traditional media buying (like billboards, radio, tv). I have a few friends that have been doing content locking and they recently started making a lot of money with it so I decided I'm going to test a few campaigns to see how my traffic does with it.

I know what networks my friends use and I see a lot of mentions of many different networks here, but I have decided I am going to pick 2-3 networks to start with and I thought I would ask for your feedback here before I start. I already have a few networks in mind at the top of my list but any recommendations for your top 3ish networks would be highly appreciated!

(by the way, when I actually start, I will make a journey thread and update it with daily progress)
It's difficult to mention them on here as we are not allowed to with certain ones, but if you google "top CPA networks" or something like that then you should be on the right path.
Latest Thanks - View all

Erdman(2016-05-10 01:26 AM) 
2016-05-09, 05:28 PM,
(2016-05-07, 01:03 AM)Erdman Wrote: any recommendations for your top 3ish networks would be highly appreciated!

You can have a look at this forum section about CPA networks, what they offer, how they react on certain questions etc.:

http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Official-...k-Listings

Additionally I suggest you to use a custom content locker that implements the usage of several CPA networks at the same time to find out more about how your traffic converts and which network is the best for you.
2016-05-10, 01:27 AM,
(2016-05-09, 05:28 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 01:03 AM)Erdman Wrote: any recommendations for your top 3ish networks would be highly appreciated!

You can have a look at this forum section about CPA networks, what they offer, how they react on certain questions etc.:

/Forum-Official-Affiliate-Network-Listings

Additionally I suggest you to use a custom content locker that implements the usage of several CPA networks at the same time to find out more about how your traffic converts and which network is the best for you.

Thanks for the info!
2016-05-10, 07:37 AM,
Check here for reviews: http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Official-...k-Listings ; I would suggest you to go with older and trusted networks.
2016-05-12, 06:43 AM,
(2016-05-10, 07:37 AM)BTMDario Wrote: Check here for reviews: /Forum-Official-Affiliate-Network-Listings ; I would suggest you to go with older and trusted networks.

Thanks for the advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 101 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 90 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 87 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 207 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 90 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top