Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Experienced guy looking for a partner
2018-04-09, 03:55 PM,
If anyone is familiar with some GSA methods, I do have the GSA package (ScrapeBox, GSA search engine, GSA captcha breaker and the GSA indexer + a powerful dedicated server to run it on.)
2018-04-11, 01:30 AM,
(2018-04-09, 03:55 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: If anyone is familiar with some GSA methods, I do have the GSA package (ScrapeBox, GSA search engine, GSA captcha breaker and the GSA indexer + a powerful dedicated server to run it on.)

Buy a private list - you should have the money for this.

Do tiered linking i would say 4-5 tiers, with dripfeeding scale the tier 20-40% each month.
Also get a High quality spinner, and remove duplicates to insure theres a minimal chance for bad seeds.
also depending on the Dedicated server, get a matching amount of "PRIVATE" proxys.

This is something i have done, and still doing on some money sites, and its still working.
2018-04-11, 01:50 PM,
(2018-04-11, 01:30 AM)Enabled Wrote:
(2018-04-09, 03:55 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: If anyone is familiar with some GSA methods, I do have the GSA package (ScrapeBox, GSA search engine, GSA captcha breaker and the GSA indexer + a powerful dedicated server to run it on.)

Buy a private list - you should have the money for this.

Do tiered linking i would say 4-5 tiers, with dripfeeding scale the tier 20-40% each month.
Also get a High quality spinner, and remove duplicates to insure theres a minimal chance for bad seeds.
also depending on the Dedicated server, get a matching amount of "PRIVATE" proxys.

This is something i have done, and still doing on some money sites, and its still working.

Didnt look for a guide or anything, but thanks.
ScrapeBox is used for scraping URLS, so the list isnt a issue.

Please keep the comments on topic.
2018-04-27, 01:10 AM,
Recently I've been creating alot of facebook accounts which seems to run fine. So let me know if you're having profitable tested campaigns which we can run.
2018-05-02, 09:42 AM,
pm me skype. we can make millions if you can manage ad accs

Thanks
2018-11-21, 08:12 PM,
Hello, i need a qualified partner who can run fb ads.
I have some ideas.
Please can you pm me.
2019-08-06, 02:25 PM,
I have the experience and the budget ready to start something, i have also few personal starting idea, if you are down to listen or to know each other deeply hit me up with something that i can contact with you.
2019-08-28, 10:31 PM,
Well I am from Germany.. got a registered business.

I also already got HQ funnels and i speak great english.

If you can manage fb accs with your funds then lets work together on this.

I already got the funnel ready. I can write an ad copy, design ads, provide the funnel with automation and email marketing,

I can basically do everything but of course we will split the efforts equally just like we do it with the money.

pm me if you are interested. I am interested but i would like to have a chat or talk before we do anything together.

many jv's have wasted my time. i have already given up on jvs but this week i give it a last try.

BTW I go all in with my time and i am already making money but with natural traffic only. has been 15K with my niche which is a lot since it's all natural and build up within a few months from 0 to 100.

i got all your skills except fb ads. adwords i have used a few times but i am no "pro" with adwords. I got like 10 or 15 expired domains which could even be used for seo. i also got pbn blog network hosting accounts for them but i did not get to set them up... i busy with my current funnel. just telling you that we can even do some SEO. i have GSA ser & cb.. i used to create links with rankerx but i stopped all seo due to other projects.

pm me.