Experienced guy looking for a partner
2018-03-02, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-27, 04:40 AM by ArtoAllan.)
Recently seems like I've a method for unlimited facebook ads accounts

Hello guys.
Some of you might know me, I've been around on this forums for years aswell as other forums. I've taught more than 100 people troughout the different forums.
However, lately Ive been missing the affiliate world.

I got headhuntet as a insurance seller in Denmark, and havent really been doing too much affiliate marketing, but its time for me to get back in!

I've always been working best with a partner, since two minds is stronger than one and its easier for two people to motivate each other in bigger projects.

Here are a list of some of my skills/experience:
  • SEO
  • Facebook advertising
  • Adwords advertising
  • Web development (Mainly wordpress, css, html, php)
  • Motivated and organized mindset
  • Consistent
  • Effectively analyzing data
  • Highly proactive
Earnings above 400.000$ in my affiliate career.

I do expect something similiar from you, and that you're more than willing to work.
You´ll have to speak english very well or if I am lucky enough to find a similiar danish viking that would be great aswell.
(Being 18+ or having parents supporting your career is important aswell, so that you're being able to sign your own firm for a VAT number is a big plus aswell, since everything will be tax registered on my end)

Let me know what you think!

Best regards,
Share This Thread :

2018-03-04, 08:23 PM,
(2018-03-02, 09:29 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Hello guys.
Some of you might know me, I've been around on this forums for years aswell as other forums. I've taught more than 100 people troughout the different forums.

I got headhuntet as a insurance seller in Denmark, and havent really been doing too much affiliate marketing, but its time for me to get back in!

I've always been working best with a partner, since two minds is stronger than one and its easier for two people to motivate each other in bigger projects.

• SEO
  • Facebook advertising
  • Adwords advertising
  • Consistent
  • Highly proactive

I do expect something similiar from you, and that you're more than willing to work.
You´ll have to speak english very well or if I am lucky enough to find a similiar danish viking that would be great aswell.
(Being 18+ or having parents supporting your career is important aswell, so that you're being able to sign your own firm for a VAT number is a big plus aswell, since everything will be tax registered on my end)

Best regards,

hello yes im interested but i cant seem to private message you. around the same boat in earnings and experience so we can help each other out either message me or leave me your skype
2018-03-05, 11:51 PM,
(2018-03-04, 08:23 PM)cashout2016 Wrote:

• SEO
  • Facebook advertising
  • Adwords advertising
  • Consistent
  • Highly proactive

Best regards,

hello yes im interested but i cant seem to private message you. around the same boat in earnings and experience so we can help each other out either message me or leave me your skype

Sent you my skype in PM.
2018-03-06, 01:04 AM,
I'm interested I been looking for a good partner let me know if you still looking

[Image: coinmama_72890.jpg]
2018-03-06, 11:38 PM,
(2018-03-06, 01:04 AM)AlienBoy Wrote: I'm interested I been looking for a good partner let me know if you still looking

pmed.

- - - - - -- - - -- - -- - 

If we have any dropshippers in here, I would be more than happy to hear from you.
2018-03-17, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-17, 06:44 PM by manuga.)

• SEO
  • Facebook advertising
  • Adwords advertising
  • Consistent
  • Highly proactive

Best regards,

Hello,
I read your post and I feel identified with you. I was working for three years around CPA world, but now I am a little bit lost. Nothing that we can not fix! I really like to get back and I would do with a good partner.
My name is Manuel, I'm a Software engineer from Spain, my last jobs were around startup world. At this moment, I am setting up my own business about Chatbot technologies so I need enough money to archieve that, this reason why I would like to back to this work.

I have experience on:
  • Digital marketing: SEO, emailing, banners, intersidial, landing pages, etc.
  • Development: Mobile, Webs, Wordpress, Web extensions, Responsive.
  • Languages: ReactJS, NodeJS, JavaScript, JQuery, Python, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS and everything that I propose.
  • Databases: MongoDB y MySQL.
Additionally, I like trading, cryptos and love start new projects. I have money to invest on experiments. We can put in a bag for FB Ads, Adwords or buy niches or traffic.

You can ask me anything, I could tell about before projects or what you want. My Skype is manuga93.

Regards,
Manuel
2018-03-30, 07:43 PM,
fellow marketer here on different domains , made 1xx.xxx $ in earnings in 6 months , ive been away from marketing for more than a year
made earnings on SEO / FB ads basically
i work best with european traffic
fr / it / ch
hit me up on my skype : log1n
2018-04-01, 05:33 AM,
(2018-03-30, 07:43 PM)r3ality Wrote: fellow marketer here on different domains , made 1xx.xxx $ in earnings in 6 months , ive been away from marketing for more than a year
made earnings on SEO / FB ads basically
i work best with european traffic
fr / it / ch
hit me up on my skype : log1n

There are over 100 available users with that username/nickname.
Could you send me a PM and we could talk more there? I prefer not leaving my own skype out in the open forum.
2018-04-02, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-04, 12:42 AM by Enabled.)
I was in contact with this guy, and what did i get out of it - Nothing.

Basicly i told this guy that i was willing to put 4-5 hours a day into a partnership of somesort, due to me working a headhuntet contract i have with a IT company for 2 years locked.
- This will be calculate to me working between 14-16 hours a day - besides that i got projects to manage on the side, which i was willing to outsource for a partnership.

His first respond was "I call 4-5 hours a day lazy", so already there he didnt understand anything i was saying to him also his quick reactions on the judging part, he was expecting i would throw everything i had going to work with him (we are from the same country, so all communication was in our language, so there should be no problem understanding), like he was some sort of goldmine - hes not just do some backtracking on him.

The useless conversationen continued, and value of the conversation is, if you dont offer him your full time of day with nothing in return guranteed, then your useless.

From my point of view, this guys is selling himself as more than he is, also he claims to me he has been working full time with his "business" the last two years.
Even tho he states in his thread that he was a headhuntet insurance seller, and he wants to get back into the business?.

I also told him, that i thought he was overselling himself, then he instantly said "i would just show you my earnings if i oversell myself".
- A little reaction to this, stop mentioning your earnings - it got no value, so what if you earn $400.000+ through marketing, we are people who have earned more than that, it doesnt define anything or setting any fucking limits on what you can accomplish.

My two cents, watch out with this arrogant guy, i wouldnt trust him not even with a domain.
2018-04-02, 07:29 PM,
Hey man, drop me a PM with your skype ID. Have always been looking for someone with a similar mindset to work with.