Experienced PPD Marketer Looking for JV Partner
2013-09-21, 10:25 PM,
Hello everyone,

I've been doing Internet Marketing full-time for almost five years now, and most recently have been doing PPD. I have made a steady $100 / day with PPD and my biggest day was about a year ago when I hit $3k in one day. Fluke day, yes, but still a proud day for me.

Anyway, I've recently started a new company that works with offline local businesses in building worthwhile marketing solutions both online and offline. This mixed with my product launches and coaching makes it very difficult to dedicate all the time I'd like to towards my PPD campaigns.

I'm essentially looking for someone to partner up with me in creating and maintaining PPD campaigns. I will do all the necessary niche research to find us lucrative and hot niches. I will also build the tools / downloads that we will use. You will essentially be the one driving traffic. We will split all profits from our campaigns 50/50.

Our earning potential is essentially unlimited as I can find many niches and create many tools.

An ideal candidate for this joint venture will fit the following requirements:
[] Experience with PPD or CPA
[] Experience with YouTube
[] Experience with Facebook
[] Ability to drive traffic / promote
[] Skype and able to communicate on Skype frequently
[] Passion and drive to build our campaigns into full-time automated incomes

Bonus but not required skillsets would include:
[] Familiarity with SEO
[] English Speaking

Feel free to PM me or contact me on Skype if you are interested in partnering up!
2013-09-23, 02:00 AM,
I guess you don't need me anymore
2013-09-23, 02:28 AM,
I just started my PPD career last year, I am certainly not the guy for your venture, good luck finding one.
2013-09-23, 03:03 AM,
So you basically need someone to build the sites and do the SEO?
2013-10-05, 01:01 AM,
i can do seo part, fb and yt is boring nowdays

let me know if you are interested
2013-10-06, 04:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-06, 04:10 AM by Hacder.)
I can handle all of that, But I ain't experienced in PPD. Got experience with CPA, FB and SEO. Have a dedicated team as well. Just about any task (yt video uploading to forum posting to commenting or any repetitive tasks), Also got a bot development team (dedicated as well), So can automate things as much as we want + I'm a developer myself (as well as Internet Marketer). New to this forum but got 5 years of experience, Can't PM you, So PM me your skype and maybe we can work on something :P

P.S All in-house full-time dedicated team btw, Not outsourcing or anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] JV / INVESTMENTS IN MINING LITECOIN Yosua 4 226 2017-10-19, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Yosua
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 345 2017-10-18, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 165 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 238 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 119 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top