!Exclamation here
2015-12-16, 12:00 PM,
Hi everyone,
Just want to post here since I don't start my own thread I just keep on commenting on threads started by other user giving help, answering some question or welcome new users. I am not doing CPA like before since I have a job as a homebase website developer and shocking I still receive money from CPAGRIP with my old niche. Like $10-30/bi-weekly :)

Tell us about your family life? (Optional)

Family is good , sister busy with her studies and parents still working.
============================

Martial status? (Optional)
In a relationship with my girlfriend for more than 3 years now.

How did you find CPA Elites?

Wanted to earn money keep on checking HF way back then I saw someone posting about CPAELITES then I tried to register.

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?

4 years ago started with adfly then I discovered ppd(filefire i think was the name of network) afterward 2 -3 months I transferred to CPA network(adnooka) then transfer from one network to another to find the best network , but yeah all of them are the same aside from CPAGRIP they were new and they offer a very unique landing page where in you can customize it yourself where in other network I was with doesn't have the feature.

What inspired you to start internet marketing?

The conversion of USD to PHP is really high and the potential of earning money is unlimited!

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?

Used it to be my allowance(when I was in college) , most of the time I paid it to my tuition(yeah last year of my college it was on my own) , buy gifts to my girlfriend. Spend time with my friends drinking(very common here in Philippines.)

What is your motivation to keep on making money?

Build my own house and travel the world!

What's the total amount of Money you have made? (Optional)

Any tips for the community?

For starters - If you want to earn learn the basics then use it as your guide. Don't expect someone to spoon feed you because the techniques / method they are using they spend a lot of time to discover it.

For 'PRO' - Don't hesitate to give advice or tutorials to those new people who want to start earning money. Remember where you came from ;)

Any thing you would like to say here? Go crazy. (Optional)
HELL YEAH! GOOD COMMUNITY THANKS TO SIR HAWK. PLEASE LET ME WIN SOME OF THE SO CALLED RAFFLE NEXT TIME :P Please have a raffle / contest for iPhone 7 since it is coming out with free shipping all over the globe and let me win , thanks in advance HAWK that would be a very good gift :p
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-12-16 03:19 PM) 
2015-12-16, 01:50 PM,
Thanks for your Life Expierence! enjoyed reading it and wish more 'Pros' would follow your advise allot of new people need that.
Latest Thanks - View all

Stone_Heart(2015-12-17 07:16 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-12-16, 01:54 PM,
Thanks for sharing your life experience !Exclamation, A new contest wouldn't be bad!
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-16, 03:19 PM,
Nice one, thank you for sharing.
Latest Thanks - View all

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top