Exchange of Knowledge For Knowledge
2015-04-09, 10:59 PM,
I have been a self-taught programmer for the last 9 years, and currently attending university to further my knowledge in the programming field. I want to become successful in the cpa market, and my current attempt is not going all that well. With time of the essence I am offering my multi-language programming services (specializing in automation) in exchange for assistance with: establishing a successful niche, driving some traffic, and even earning a little bit.

Basically, I am offering to write any kind of program and/or script in exchange for a mentor that helps me get started in CPA.
2015-04-09, 11:05 PM,
If you can program or write codes I think simply reading some tutorials here can make you enough to start CPA. The best is again just like you do in the past 9 years self taught buddy.
2015-04-09, 11:10 PM,
(2015-04-09, 11:05 PM)neverstop Wrote: If you can program or write codes I think simply reading some tutorials here can make you enough to start CPA. The best is again just like you do in the past 9 years self taught buddy.

That's true! I just cannot afford the wasted time of trial and error right in in my life. I feel that if someone wanted to get a high-quality program or script, and doesn't want the hefty price tag that comes with it.. might take me up on my offer.
2015-04-09, 11:50 PM,
(2015-04-09, 11:10 PM)Cannabis Wrote: That's true! I just cannot afford the wasted time of trial and error right in in my life. I feel that if someone wanted to get a high-quality program or script, and doesn't want the hefty price tag that comes with it.. might take me up on my offer.

I am sure that even if you work under the most experienced affiliate you will do trial and error for sure. I am not against you but simply stating the fact. Buddy if you can code, make a viral traffic script and post a niche like a game, tutorial, or something people like worth doing a survey.
2015-04-10, 12:21 AM,
(2015-04-09, 11:50 PM)neverstop Wrote: I am sure that even if you work under the most experienced affiliate you will do trial and error for sure. I am not against you but simply stating the fact. Buddy if you can code, make a viral traffic script and post a niche like a game, tutorial, or something people like worth doing a survey.

I suppose that you are right, I would still have to go through trial and error, but the amount of trials and errors should still be significantly reduced. I just feel that me and another person could both gain from this.. I get knowledge and insight and they get a premium application/script.. and we both earn money!

2015-04-10, 12:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-10, 12:35 AM by TokyoDesu.)
Simple guy create a ppd and select good offers

If you can create or manage scripts, you can get more money working with your affiliates.

You can sell Landing page. Generators, or productos for the niches =) you don't need know the niches or sources traffic only, create good products and sell
2015-04-10, 12:40 AM,
Added you on skype you can ask me if you face any problem.
2015-04-10, 02:37 AM,
Create and sell Resources to people on this Forum, easy Money :)
2015-05-02, 08:37 AM,
I am still struggling to come up with something successful and the wasted time is frustrating me. I am looking to find a mentor that can help guide me to making some money online in return I am offering any program and/or script anything required in exchange. I might be interested in doing a partnered project and I can supply all of the coding, websites, domains, software, scripts, etc., etc., and you would simply help with the traffic and maybe educating me a little bit and I will cut you off a percentage for the lifespan (hopefully longterm) of this project.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any working social exchange bot? Killbane 2 75 2017-09-16, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Killbane
  Need exchange site for predetermined youtube comments gaabytzu 5 300 2017-03-16, 03:09 AM
Last Post: ariyes
  Anyone with SEO knowledge ? For a JV LaPiovra 7 1,063 2016-12-29, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Airborne
  Facebook like exchange? AvZaR 2 639 2016-11-26, 11:36 AM
Last Post: AvZaR
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 378 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top