Everything is ready, what to do now?
2014-08-10, 06:03 PM,
Guys now i have a youtube account ready, cpagrip account ready. Deposited around 20$ to a website which provides youtube views, likes etc etc. So where to start now? Should i make a website first? Which niche should i start? How to rank youtube video? How to keep the video up for atleast 1 week or more?
2014-08-10, 06:08 PM,
This are such a common question, and evertyhing u have on this forum just need to dig it up. Find some good niche, make a video about it, make it HQ, do a landin page and then set it up, rank ur video, rank ur landin page. So much tutorials here just try some method urself and then u will know what suit u the best.
2014-08-10, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-10, 06:11 PM by Jaysamuel.)
First off, welcome to CPAElites!
You need to make a HQ landing page for your niche before you make your video. If you have trouble with English, I would buy a landing page in the Elites Premium Services & Products. As for a niche, there are thousands available on this forum in the Tutorials & Shares section. If you have the money, I would recommend investing around $70 in buying Tubebox (also in the Elites Premium Services & Products) because it completely automates the ranking process and since most people use this bot in their niches, if you try to rank manually, you will most likely fail. There really is no way to keep your video up for a week unless you do the "set and forget" method which consists of publishing a video and simply forgetting about it.

Good luck! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!
2014-08-10, 06:24 PM,
(2014-08-10, 06:11 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: First off, welcome to CPAElites!
You need to make a HQ landing page for your niche before you make your video. If you have trouble with English, I would buy a landing page in the Elites Premium Services & Products. As for a niche, there are thousands available on this forum in the Tutorials & Shares section. If you have the money, I would recommend investing around $70 in buying Tubebox (also in the Elites Premium Services & Products) because it completely automates the ranking process and since most people use this bot in their niches, if you try to rank manually, you will most likely fail. There really is no way to keep your video up for a week unless you do the "set and forget" method which consists of publishing a video and simply forgetting about it.

Good luck! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

Purchased tubebox, lets see what happens :)
2014-08-10, 08:48 PM,
Do you have your business plan, or did you just deposited your money without thinking?

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 203 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  [HELP] New and Ready to Work Reus 6 703 2016-07-17, 09:22 PM
Last Post: asmadeus08
  Need setup and forgod method with mentor [ ready to pay 20$ - 30$ casanovakr1995 13 766 2015-06-24, 07:20 PM
Last Post: dvs121
  MaxBounty Ready for 2015 Joe Ferguson 0 191 2015-01-08, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Joe Ferguson
  Get ready for CHEAP domains! - .com/.net/.org registration $0.98! Darko 10 654 2014-11-26, 08:43 PM
Last Post: meanman707

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top