Every month EPC gets lower
2016-10-16, 07:55 PM,
I hope I'm not the only one who has this problem,though it's probably only affecting those who are getting traffic from MULTIPLE countries and good chunk of it is EUROPE countries,also note that my traffic is mostly DESKTOP

Back when I started to use CPA as main monetization method in July 2015 because PPI was dying.EPC was an acceptable 0.15$,kind of similar to how my PPI EPC was(which was 0.17$) fast-forward to now,my September EPC is laughable 0.07$ and this month so far is no better-0.08$.This is average from multiple INCENTIVE CPA networks and the problem persists on all of them so I guess this is the advertiser problem,since I noticed that all the offers available on networks are basically the same.

Now this my guess for why that is:Europe INCENTIVE CPA offers are absolute cancer,those countries that I'm getting a LOT of traffic from have some kind of offer problem take for example Poland and Italy,which one of them would had to have higher EPC?Italy,obviously if everything was good with the offers but nope: http://prnt.sc/cuyyw4 is kind of comparison shows that obviously something is wrong with the offers.ANother example high traffic county:Spain with the MINDBLOWING EPC of 0.01$ http://prnt.sc/cuz08i.I can show many other example of this BS like FR,DE,NL...but I'm not going to waste any more time writing this and say that pretty much half of Europe offers (the HALF that gets the most traffic) performs WELL BELLOW that of how it should have been.
Now when I first started it definitely wasn't like that,EPC from those countries was acceptable and definetely was above 0.10$

My traffic source?Typical YT + SEO,haven't changed since I first started CPA.

Now I want to know if anyone alse has the same traffic(DESKTOP,MULTIPLE COUNTRIES,MOSTLY EUROPE)and has similar problem like mine

2016-10-17, 03:51 PM,
I have experienced the same problem man. I was so hopeless that time because i have no one to ask for an advice or help.
2016-10-17, 04:17 PM,
I have the very same problem and all the time I get only one answer from my network managers.
"Gotta be the saturation,people learn that lockers don't work and refuse to complete them."

Who knows though,all we can do is keep trying to improve our products and move on.
2016-10-17, 04:59 PM,
(2016-10-17, 04:17 PM)JenniN Wrote: I have the very same problem and all the time I get only one answer from my network managers.
"Gotta be the saturation,people learn that lockers don't work and refuse to complete them."

Who knows though,all we can do is keep trying to improve our products and move on.

I wont actually support it man. 353,000 babies are born a day as of now. It wud have been around 300,000 like 15 years back. Every now and then someone or the other mite enter into the internet world learning new stuffs, This market can never be saturated. All you have to do is analyze the market and EVOLVE accordingly ! :)
2016-10-18, 10:28 PM,
(2016-10-17, 04:17 PM)JenniN Wrote: I have the very same problem and all the time I get only one answer from my network managers.

Same here man,but instead of that he says that it's because the traffic is coming from multiple countries and because of that I get low clicks from individual countries and therefore hard to get conversion,but when I say that over the week the clicks from those countries add up with hundred of clicks but no conversion,he just says this is not how it works,lmao also sometimes he gives me a new mirror which boosts EPC to decent levels for THAT WEEK but after that it goes to shit again which really fu*king suspicious but I can't do anything because all the other networks have equally as s*it EPC

2016-10-19, 11:32 AM,
i tried to contact their support team but same answers with yours. i feel so bad
2016-10-19, 03:45 PM,
(2016-10-19, 11:32 AM)yassiyoh Wrote: i tried to contact their support team but same answers with yours. i feel so bad
Yeah...there is always hope that new monetization method similar to PPI will arrive,I don't think this will last long if EPC just keeps dropping like that

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lower US conversion on CPAgrip? kwojew 12 630 2017-08-22, 07:38 AM
Last Post: asurfku
  Make 1000$ in One Month with CPA vincenzot_t 9 746 2017-08-08, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 216 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  What is EPC for Clash Royale Hack? Earner54 4 373 2017-03-12, 02:29 PM
Last Post: gabilaza
  $100 in one month, any suggestions? nudes 11 486 2017-03-05, 03:11 AM
Last Post: BlackAgent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top