Endless journey starts now!
2014-10-17, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-23, 02:38 PM by Silveiro.)
Welcome to my journey,

That's right, it will be an endless journey, I won't have fixed goals, I'll be updating as much as I can without spamming the thread.

You using CPA or PPD?
Neither, I'm using PPI and I always will. Why? Well (for me) it those convert much better than PPD or CPA, but it those depends on the niches.

What's your strategy?
Easy, anyone can do it, and I'll be glad to share it with you.
I'm using Youtube & Facebook - Youtube drives most of the traffic, but it's still LOW, really low. Since I'm not using GH or WH niches my videos get flagged (like most of BH videos) and it's getting hard to drive traffic from Youtube these days.
But I'm trying new methods on Youtube and maybe try WH niches.

Why don't you have fixed goals, isn't that better?
Maybe it is, but I wake up everyday with different goals, I'm trying to reach a different amount of money neither 'rewards'. Instead I'm trying to gain more knowledge and I'd like to fail, that's right, when you fail you know where did you fail, and maybe next time you won't do it.

~ Ask me anything, for real.

I'll be posting my stats everyday or twice a day, if I have time.

Here are my stats!
[Image: OqUGAQM.png]

YES, I could be better, but to be totally honest it's my best stats ever, made almost 6$, yeah six bucks is nothing comparing how much you are making, but yeah. Even tho I don't have fixed goals, I'd like to get 5 to 10$ a day, that would make me happy!
2014-10-17, 08:33 PM,
Good luck on your journey! Keep us updated

[Image: bg.png]
2014-10-17, 08:43 PM,
Best of luck with your journey mate :).

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-10-18, 05:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-23, 02:38 PM by Silveiro.)
Today's update
10/17/14

I've uploaded 10 more videos, try to use different types of approach and played a bit with the keywords, actually worked since 1h after I got 12 installs.

[Image: xNQAxiu.png]

I tried Media Kings last time I was in PPI, and to be honest with 12 installs I would not get earnings like this, ever.
Well, it's a start, not even a week with them and I've to say, awesome stats (at least for me).
2014-10-18, 05:13 AM,
Good luck man! Also, I noticed you want to add a picture instead of the link, right? Use [img]*image link*[/img] tags for that.

[Image: T7zzJb7.png]
2014-10-18, 05:14 AM,
(2014-10-18, 05:13 AM)Temzmet Wrote: Good luck man! Also, I noticed you want to add a picture instead of the link, right? Use [img]*image link*[/img] tags for that.

I can't add images yet, I think I'll need 50 posts for that.
2014-10-18, 05:17 AM,
(2014-10-18, 05:14 AM)Silveiro Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 05:13 AM)Temzmet Wrote: Good luck man! Also, I noticed you want to add a picture instead of the link, right? Use [img]*image link*[/img] tags for that.

I can't add images yet, I think I'll need 50 posts for that.

Could be, anyway keep us updated and always keep improving and you'll achieve everything you want.

[Image: T7zzJb7.png]
2014-10-18, 08:25 AM,
Good luck on your journey
never give up
2014-10-18, 02:10 PM,
We are all watching you..:)
good luck!
2014-10-19, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-23, 02:39 PM by Silveiro.)
Thank you all for the luck! Appreciate it!

Today's update
10/18/14

[Image: SdnPK7L.png]

I've uploaded 20 videos, some of them reups. This was in 2 accounts only, so 10 on each, with 301+ Views methods and different niches.

I've been searching for more niches, but there's nothing 'really' new (talking about bh). Since I'm using PPI I've no idea how to promote some Whitehat niches, but I have some ideas in mind that might work (not sure tho).

Well, 2 days with +8$, is not bad for me, since I was making 1 to 5$ on Media Kings, and with 40+ Installs.

I'll be uploading more videos tomorrow, maybe 50 to 100, but I don't want to mass upload since it takes time. But I really want my earnings like this, it's still low instals compared to some of you, but I don't really know how to promote in Social Networks, only by commenting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 53 2,228 2 hours ago
Last Post: OGAds
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 27 1,179 3 hours ago
Last Post: YoungCoconut
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 5 98 3 hours ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,174 7 hours ago
Last Post: timberlin
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 32 2,969 8 hours ago
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top