This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. - Top Direct Offers Only
2013-07-25, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-27, 04:07 AM by WaltD.)
[Image: empirepays.jpg]

This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. is a content locking gateway, incentivized network and virtual currency platform. Our goal is to better help websites, mobile applications, and web application developers monetize their hard work. With This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. we started from the ground up developing our content locking technology that will make webmasters more money than any other network.

WHAT MAKES This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. DIFFERENT?

We get asked this all the time "what makes your network different from the competition? Why should I choose you over let's say AdWork or AdNooka?" This is where This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. really gets the opportunity to shine:

1. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. deal direct. Unlike other networks around here, we deal directly with advertisers and their agencies. This allows us to command only the highest payouts and best conversion rates on the industries top offers. Just take a look at our rates compared to to the competition, there is no competition.

2. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. can take the heat. We are extremely well capitalized and can guarantee payments on risky traffic if it is discussed up front honestly with your affiliate manager. We are always down to push the limits and have succeeded in doing so many times.

3. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. never withholds payments. You want your money, we know it! Although we have a $25 minimum payout there have been many occasions where publishers have come to me and asked for an early payment or payment despite not reaching the minimum. It's your money, we want you to have it.

4. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. has the best affiliate managers. We only associate ourselves with the most professional and talented individuals out there. You'll see the difference when you sign up to Empire.

WHAT KIND OF TRAFFIC DO YOU ALLOW?

This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. embraces all traffic types, we understand that this industry is about making as much money as possible so we want to work with whatever you have.

One of the largest benefits of working with This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. is exactly how far we are willing to go when it comes to traffic. If you have a campaign you have been banned for running on another network, contact us with the specifics of the deal and many times the experts at This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. can either run the campaign as it is or help you make modifications so our advertisers are happy with it.

HOW/WHEN CAN I GET PAID?

All publishers are either paid weekly* or approximately 30 days following the commission month (NET-30), providing you have exceeded the minimum threshold of $25 in commission due. If your commission does not reach $25 in any given month, we allow you to build-up commission until the threshold is exceeded. We are able to pay affiliates using the following payment methods:
  • PayPal - All publishers
  • BACS - UK publishers only
  • Wire Transfer - Publishers outside the UK
  • We're flexible, want a payment method? Ask us and we'll add it!

The This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. payment system is automatic so there is no requirement for publishers to invoice the network.

*Weekly payments are only available to publishers who have had their traffic quality fully checked.

WILL I EARN MORE AT This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites.?

Yes, yes a million times yes! We actively monitor the street payouts of other networks and will always beat them. If you find an offer with a higher payout elsewhere, just let your affiliate manager know and he'll give you a on it to beat it!

We don't like to be beat on payouts, we like to reward our publishers with the highest payouts in the industry.

Also remember, if you have another offer you liked which we don't have at This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. let me know and I'll get that offer within 3 days and beat the payout on it.

DO I NEED TO FILL IN TAX FORMS/GIVE OUT MY SSN?

We're UK based, this means that we DO NOT require your SSN or for you to fill out tax forms.

TO SUMMARIZE: WHY WE'RE SUPERIOR...

Tl;dr? Okay no worries, let me summarise it for you. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. was built on these fundamental principles of success:

1. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. will take the traffic. Any traffic.

2. We go direct to advertisers to get top converting offers.

3. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. is cash backed, debt free and pays fast with low minimums.

4. This network is banned from CPA Elites, promoting this network is banned on CPA Elites. is staffed by qualified, responsive professionals who genuinely care about your success.

Take a look at our sexy publisher dashboard:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 389 53,944 10 hours ago
Last Post: adeakin
  Best Incentive Converting Network? Predatorius 9 402 2017-12-15, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 107 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top