Email submit
2017-02-20, 07:31 AM,
Hi, i wanna start promoting email submits through IG but im a little confused.

First about email submits
So.. I think i need to send a shortened link that goes to my own pre-landing page, then they click on a button of my prelanding===>that goes directly to the landing page of the cpa. Is this correct ?

Sorry, im still very lost in this game ..

And thanks.
2017-02-20, 07:31 AM,
Hey Bender,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-20, 07:45 AM,
Yes, you're right.
Make a prelanding page and once the visitor click on button or else it will be redirected to offer landing page. You can also capture emails and build email lists for yourself just before they click on the button and be redirected to offer page.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bender(2017-02-20 07:53 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-02-20, 11:48 PM,
You are correct buddy, this is how it works. :)
2017-02-21, 02:33 AM,
Mmmm .... getting mixed answers ...

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-OGAds-W...78?page=25
2017-02-21, 02:50 AM,
(2017-02-21, 02:33 AM)Bender Wrote: Mmmm .... getting mixed answers ...

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-OGAds-W...78?page=25

Hey, you are willing to promote Ogads offers with direct linking visitor to an offer? You can't do that on Ogads. Try another network or even better, make a landing page + content locker (Offer that you want to promote directly can runs out of credit/daily cap limit, advertiser stops that offer promotion etc.. With locker, you'll always have few offers available for visitors to fill).

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-02-21, 03:01 AM,
I wanted to try to send traffic from my prelander to the ads lander but apparently it isnt possible. So if I have a content locker on my landing page the offers auto-refresh rotate cool !

I`ll use the content locker then, but is it mandatory to give them something digital, ( ex ebook or something) ? Or the "promise" for game points/ followers/whatever is enough ?

Thanks for your patience DrKent
2017-02-21, 03:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-21, 03:24 AM by DrKent.)
(2017-02-21, 03:01 AM)Bender Wrote: I wanted to try to send traffic from my prelander to the ads lander but apparently it isnt possible. So if I have a content locker on my landing page the offers auto-refresh rotate cool !

I`ll use the content locker then, but is it mandatory to give them something digital, ( ex ebook or something) ? Or the "promise" for game points/ followers/whatever is enough ?

Thanks for your patience DrKent

It's up to you mate. You can give them incentive (WH,GH) that you promote or you don't (BH)..
Tip: make some money using BH its easier to start with. Once you got some experience with CPA, switch to WH. Its far better on long term in terms of $$$ as for personal joy. Use Ogads and promote mobile stuff its easier for visitors to complete (They just need to install and run for 30sec a free app from GooglePlay or Appstore. They will not be mad as for pin submits, where they actually paid for some kind of service that is too much expensive and got nothing in return). GL and bank hard mate Money
Latest Thanks - View all

Bender(2017-02-22 07:54 AM) 

2017-02-22, 02:08 AM,
well said buddy! DrKent ! BTW what is the average CPI rate of ogads?
2017-02-23, 02:44 AM,
Yes you are correct buddy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 372 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 212 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 200 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec
  Game pin submit video proof question SnackyCPA 3 157 2017-09-14, 10:47 AM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  Email Cleaner for low bounce rate... zwyxel 2 147 2017-08-04, 03:12 PM
Last Post: zwyxel

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top