Email box on CPA website
2015-11-12, 12:22 AM,
Hi, im trying to find something but don't know what to search for it to find it.

I want on my cpa website a landing page where the user has to enter their email address, then after that they can download their file. I want the email addresses to be stored somewhere so I can copy and paste them.

Is there any things built for this already, where I can edit?

Kind regards
2015-11-12, 12:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-12, 12:31 AM by Predatorius.)
If you do not know php it's will be hard to make it for you. Get in touch by PM.
2015-11-12, 12:40 AM,
You need an autoresponder like http://www.aweber.com/ , nothing else.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2015-11-12, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-12, 12:46 AM by Predatorius.)
PHP Code:
<?
function phpAlert($msg) {
    echo 
'<script type="text/javascript">alert("' $msg '")</script>';
}
if(isset(
$_POST['submit'])) {

$lines file('people.txt');

$email $_POST['email'];        
        if(empty(
$email)) { phpAlert(   "Please enter email address."   ); }
        elseif (
in_array($email$lines)) { phpAlert(   "This email address is already exist in our database."   ); }
        elseif (!
eregi("^[[:alnum:]][a-z0-9_.-]*@[a-z0-9.-]+\.[a-z]{2,4}$"$email)) { phpAlert(   "Email address is wrong."   ); }
        elseif (!
filter_var($emailFILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) { phpAlert(   "Invalid email format." ); }

else {

$file "people.txt";

$fr fopen($file'a+');            

$txt "\n".$email;

fwrite($fr$txt);

fclose($fr);

phpAlert(   "Thank you for joining our contest! We sent a message to your email address, more information about contest!"   );

header("Location: google.com");

}
    }            
?>                    
                    <form method="post" action="">
                        <input type="text" value="Enter your Email" name="email" onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Enter your Email';}" /><br /><br />            
                        <input type="submit" value="Be Winner!" name="submit" />
                    </form>
                </div> 
2015-11-12, 12:47 AM,
(2015-11-12, 12:40 AM)Dario Wrote: You need an autoresponder like / , nothing else.

Thanks, i understand that it can monetize your customers and send them emails. But does that give you the option to add that to your website for example:

To download please enter your Email Address:
Then when they hit submit, it will send their email address to a form stored with email addresses!?

Regards
2015-11-12, 02:29 AM,
(2015-11-12, 12:47 AM)Dyslexic Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 12:40 AM)Dario Wrote: You need an autoresponder like / , nothing else.

Thanks, i understand that it can monetize your customers and send them emails. But does that give you the option to add that to your website for example:

To download please enter your Email Address:
Then when they hit submit, it will send their email address to a form stored with email addresses!?

Regards

Yeah, they will provide you with premade templates you can edit.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2015-11-12, 03:52 PM,
I'd suggest you to use aweber too as it's great. There's also getresponse, works great too and they offer 30 days free trial.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 184 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 255 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 209 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 2 131 2017-12-09, 07:54 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top