Email Sumbit - Survey - Money Questions
2015-01-17, 08:08 PM,
HelloIm new in CPA Money Making so i need answer this questions :

I have few questions about EMAIL SURVEYS

First Question: I tried complete one Email survey to try when i will recieve my money,i was waiting 10 minutes and i didnt recieve 0.95$ For it .. So if anyone know when i will recieve them tell me please !

Second Question:Do i need just submit email and then i will recieve money or do i need complete all the shits on the page like phone number , zipcode etc.

Third Question:Do i need to create more Email Survey to each countries ?

Fourth Question:What is your favorite campaign - are you using PIN , EMAIL Surveys ? Tell me which please.

Im open to all good answers !

My english is not best so :D , Thanks for all answers !
2015-01-17, 08:14 PM,
Are you trying to complete your own offers? Get ready for a ban then. You should not complete your own offers. Lock something people want and let them complete the offers.
2015-01-17, 08:17 PM,
(2015-01-17, 08:14 PM)neverstop Wrote: Are you trying to complete your own offers? Get ready for a ban then. You should not complete your own offers. Lock something people want and let them complete the offers.

No , you dont understand me , i live in Czech , and i tried complete it from US.

I dont want complete own OFFERS ! i just tried when i will recieve money .
2015-01-17, 08:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 08:20 PM by neverstop.)
(2015-01-17, 08:17 PM)S3CRET Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 08:14 PM)neverstop Wrote: Are you trying to complete your own offers? Get ready for a ban then. You should not complete your own offers. Lock something people want and let them complete the offers.

No , you dont understand me , i live in Czech , and i tried complete it from US.

its is a kind of completing your offers. You will receive the money do not worry when a user completes it. You can not complete it in proxy also. Usually the money is instantly added to your account. It may have some delays may be 1 or 2 hours.
2015-01-17, 08:24 PM,
(2015-01-17, 08:19 PM)neverstop Wrote:

its is a kind of completing your offers. You will receive the money do not worry when a user completes it. You can not complete it in proxy also. Usually the money is instantly added to your account. It may have some delays may be 1 or 2 hours.

Thanks , ! :) Can you please answer me some more questions ! :)
I got already my niche all ready :)
2015-01-17, 08:25 PM,
(2015-01-17, 08:24 PM)S3CRET Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 08:19 PM)neverstop Wrote:

Thanks , ! :) Can you please answer me some more questions ! :)
I got already my niche all ready :)

Sure but you may post reply only three or four times in a thread in a day add me on skype or pm me.
2015-01-17, 10:28 PM,
(2015-01-17, 08:08 PM)S3CRET Wrote: HelloIm new in CPA Money Making so i need answer this questions :

First Question: I tried complete one Email survey to try when i will recieve my money,i was waiting 10 minutes and i didnt recieve 0.95$ For it .. So if anyone know when i will recieve them tell me please !

Second Question:Do i need just submit email and then i will recieve money or do i need complete all the shits on the page like phone number , zipcode etc.

Fourth Question:What is your favorite campaign - are you using PIN , EMAIL Surveys ? Tell me which please.

1st) Usually you see the earnings in your stats in a few second

2nd) It depends, and i found some offers are tricky. They say "on email submit" and it's not only a form to fill name, address, email, etc, they also ask for a PIN CODE.

I still can't figure out how find the good offers in an easy way, and if you send traffic to a difficult offer, it will be harder to get leads.

3rd) You can see what kind of traffic you have, then you can enable or disable certain offers for your locker of whatever you are using to display only surveys. Depending of your network, it may be different. What network are you working with?

4th) I try with different, hard to get an exact answer about this, people won't tell you exactly how they earn money. You can read the forum and find what they talk about and then do your own tests.

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

S3CRET(2015-01-17 10:43 PM) 

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-17, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 10:44 PM by S3CRET.)
(2015-01-17, 10:28 PM)Fajito Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 08:08 PM)S3CRET Wrote: HelloIm new in CPA Money Making so i need answer this questions :

2nd) It depends, and i found some offers are tricky. They say "on email submit" and it's not only a form to fill name, address, email, etc, they also ask for a PIN CODE.

I still can't figure out how find the good offers in an easy way, and if you send traffic to a difficult offer, it will be harder to get leads.

3rd) You can see what kind of traffic you have, then you can enable or disable certain offers for your locker of whatever you are using to display only surveys. Depending of your network, it may be different. What network are you working with?

4th) I try with different, hard to get an exact answer about this, people won't tell you exactly how they earn money. You can read the forum and find what they talk about and then do your own tests.

Good luck!

Thank you , i know right its hard to find good campaign thank you ! :)

(2015-01-17, 10:28 PM)Fajito Wrote:

Good luck!

Thank you , i know right its hard to find good campaign thank you ! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 4 120 4 hours ago
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Chrome Extension Money Karlo 2 774 2017-12-15, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 400 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 272 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top