Email Lists? Where to find em? --> Affiliate Marketing
2018-01-27, 04:37 AM,
Dear Elites,

I have been interested in affiliate marketing for a couple of years. However, now I am older, I recognize that I didn't put the information I got at the right spot. So the information about Affiliate Marketing is circling around my head....

Therefor I am making a document of the information I got.

Where can you buy email lists about certain topics? Where do you find an audiance for lets say, a clickbank product?

Thank you for your help and service.

Fibonacci
Latest Thanks - View all

aziz karam(2018-05-12 04:54 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-01-27, 05:54 AM,
You get traffic to a lead generation funnel, where users are usually met with an incentive to enter there email E.g, "Enter your email here to get 50% off a Donald trump t-shirt". Now when they enter their email they'll be entered into your email list on whatever service you decide to use I personally use "get response" but it's just preference.
Now once they're in the email list you'll hit them with the promotion of 50% off the t-shirts. T-shirts is this occasion is just an example you'll be doing whatever product/niche it is so build your targetted list.

Now the reason why buying email lists is bad for the most part is solely because for all you know they're just random af emails from minecraft and the seller is claiming they opt'd into the list for something which they didn't. So you're not going to get targetted traffic and then you're going to see 0 results and quit affiliate marketing before you even begin.

So, my advice for you is step 1 get a Landing page setup with a opt in from your email service + a lead gen popup.
Step 2: Get traffic to this offer, Paid ads is great if not targetted social media posts.
Step 3: get them into funnel
Step 4: Monetize.

Hope this helps, good luck.
2018-01-27, 06:21 AM,
(2018-01-27, 05:54 AM)Mobbgang Wrote: You get traffic to a lead generation funnel, where users are usually met with an incentive to enter there email E.g, "Enter your email here to get 50% off a Donald trump t-shirt". Now when they enter their email they'll be entered into your email list on whatever service you decide to use I personally use "get response" but it's just preference.
Now once they're in the email list you'll hit them with the promotion of 50% off the t-shirts. T-shirts is this occasion is just an example you'll be doing whatever product/niche it is so build your targetted list.

Now the reason why buying email lists is bad for the most part is solely because for all you know they're just random af emails from minecraft and the seller is claiming they opt'd into the list for something which they didn't. So you're not going to get targetted traffic and then you're going to see 0 results and quit affiliate marketing before you even begin.

So, my advice for you is step 1 get a Landing page setup with a opt in from your email service + a lead gen popup.
Step 2: Get traffic to this offer, Paid ads is great if not targetted social media posts.
Step 3: get them into funnel
Step 4: Monetize.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Dear Mobbgang, thanks you for this great piece of information. I will not buy any email lists but rather try to create my own. 

I think it is better for the long term as well, you have a community to start from.

Would you therefor recommend to make a landing page and a ‘free’ offer directed on one offer? Or rather one niche, so you can use the email list multiple times.

Ofcourse the problem with the second option is the fact that I would need content to supply.

Am I right?