Email List - What now?
2016-01-03, 10:15 PM,
Now that I've got an email list, I don't know how do I setup an automated message to them, every once in a while? What software do I use? Is this something my hosting will setup for me?
2016-01-04, 08:44 AM,
I've been buying data and monetizing it for just over 16 years now. You can't just buy a list and send it, your IPs will get blacklisted / block.

In order to make money buying data you need large volume, you need to clean the data and you need to know what you are doing. Some domains you need to warm the IPs up, some you will never do anything other than hit the junk folder and others you need to be able to send at very high speeds. However, you will still lose IPs as when you fist start sending there will probably still be garbage in the list.

If your buying fresh/targeted data and by fresh I mean same day and you have it cleaned, then there are some tricks that you can do to use autoresponders. But even then, you will still get accounts terminated in the long run. But you'll get better deliverability.

Also the offers you send are key. If your buying fresh targeted data then the offer obviously has to be targeted, If it's aged data, then you need to be sending offers that have the greatest mass appeal. In both cases, do start out with offers that require the user s to purchase anything.

Over time you need to prune and segment the data until you have quality data. Then every time you mail, you will make more, sending less data.

The downside is it all costs money, it's a takes money to make money business. But it can be extremely profitable! Everyone that I know in the business that know what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, a lot comes do to the ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

So what exactly do you have as far as a list?

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-01-04, 01:47 PM,
I currently have a Weight Loss US list. I created this myself using my niche. These are all people who are interested in the niche. And currently I'm just feeding them good tips and tricks, not monetizing it really, but will probably go for NutraCash, and monetize products.
2016-01-04, 03:09 PM,
(2016-01-04, 01:47 PM)simon1123 Wrote: I currently have a Weight Loss US list. I created this myself using my niche. These are all people who are interested in the niche. And currently I'm just feeding them good tips and tricks, not monetizing it really, but will probably go for NutraCash, and monetize products.

Ok, well you could try plugging ClickBank products just have a look inside their marketplace, change it to (Grav) too, also, please note that just because it has a high Grav that does not mean it will sell for YOU. Check the landing page out first, ensure it has some testimonials, HQ English and no mistakes on it.

I just had a quick look for you on there and here is what I found:
Quote:The 3 Week Diet - Affiliates Making $48,000+ Daily! Updated For 2016! (view mobile)
Is This The Next Diabetes Destroyer? The 3 Week Diet Pays 75%. Great Compelling Video And Product Marketed For Fast Weight Loss Which Is What Dieters Want. Value-based Product With Four Manuals = High Value Perception To Customers. Plus $150+ Of Upsells!
Avg $/sale
$31.37
PROMOTE

Add To Favorites
Vendor Spotlight
Stats: Initial $/sale: $30.96 | Avg %/sale: 75.0% | Avg Rebill Total: $22.22 | Avg %/rebill: 75.0% | Grav: 217.02
Cat: Health & Fitness : Diets & Weight Loss
My Stats: Hops: 140 | Avg. $/Hop: $0.00 | Refund %: 0.00% | Chargeback %: 0.00% | Initial Sales: $0.00 | Rebill Sales: $0.00 | Upsells: $0.00

Ok, so the LP looks pretty decent, when clicking away it also has the (please wait) box = if they click on the stay and purchase you get paid still, but, you get paid less since they have opted to use the products discount to stay. The rebill% is pretty decent as well (means you get paid ongoing each month that the customer continues to use the course).

What you need now is a REALLY good series of (email swipes) you will want to tempt and eventually reel them into looking at the page, as you said you already offer tips and such, now, you can plug in this course within your emails and let them know as to why is the best lose weight program around.

Hope that helps!
2016-01-04, 11:08 PM,
If you are collecting emails yourself you should use an autoresponder. Go for aweber or getresponse. They both have free trials
2016-01-05, 02:01 AM,
Super Thanks to Hawk Eye, I'm going for ClickBank. I already had ClickBank in my mind, but a friend spoke bad about it, and the idea abandoned me.
Emiljano I had setup Aweber shortly after creating this thread. Thanks a lot though!
2016-01-05, 04:44 AM,
My bad, from the way you said..."Now that I got an email list" sounded like you purchased a list. However, if your generating the subscribers yourself, then you shouldn't have any problems.

I see you have since set up an aweber account, good choice. However, don't just assume your mail will always inbox. Set up a seed list and use it to test deliverability.

There are also services you can use to get a seed list, but since your just starting out, at least set up free accounts for aol, yahoo, gmail and hotmail, as the will probably be the bulk of the addresses you will collect.

Also be sure to know what the percentage makeup the domains in your list are, so if say your mail to hotmail is hitting the junk folder, you know what percentage of your list isn't in-boxing.

The bigger your becomes, the more important doing this becomes.

Good luck.

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-01-05, 04:39 PM,
(2016-01-05, 04:44 AM)emonetize Wrote: I see you have since set up an aweber account, good choice. However, don't just assume your mail will always inbox. Set up a seed list and use it to test deliverability.
Hey man!
What's a seed list?
2016-01-07, 09:36 AM,
A seed list is a list of email addresses (accounts) that you own or have access to(provided by a company that provides seed lists) which you send and then check to see if the messages delivered to the in-box, junk folder or didn't show up.

Most list are usually upwards of 90% aol, hotmail, gmail and yahoo. So at the very least you could go set up multiple free accounts for each of them and use those addresses to test your delivery.

You can test before sending a message, to see if you need to modify it and also send with the mailing, so you have an idea how the message delivered.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 90 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 272 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 178 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  I'm looking for email tracking software Med Fd 2 124 2017-11-01, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Med Fd

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB