Elites What Are Your Views On Gun Laws In America?
2015-10-06, 04:02 PM,
I was reading this earlier: Hillary Clinton wants gun firms liable for shootings

Obviously, over in the US they have some issues regarding guns being so accessible to children, what are your views on this please?
2015-10-06, 06:49 PM,
I live in a peaceful gun-free country and from my perspective, the negatives far outweigh the positives when it comes to gun rights. There is no need for everyone to have access to firearms. Protection? I'd rather not live in a place where I need to carry a gun to feel safe.

I do enjoy playing video games like Call of Duty and Borderlands but I would never want to own a gun because I know that nothing good would ever come from it, only sadness.

The gun lobby is extremely powerful in Washington. Those who make billions from the sale of guns are the ones who pull the strings in politics, dictate legislation and decide what kind of movie or TV show gets funded in Hollywood. The US needs to wake up to this or the mass shootings will never stop.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-10-06 10:16 PM) 
2015-10-06, 06:55 PM,
Make love, not war .... :) peace
Latest Thanks - View all

Liverpool F.C YNWA 1892 <3

2015-10-06, 07:35 PM,
This is an issue which could never reach a point where there is absolute safety and satisfaction. As in case of everything else, there're people who would misuse it.
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-10-06, 09:28 PM,
lol this is so stupid in so many levels, whats next? car manufacturers taking the blame for car accidents caused by drunk drivers? or will be jack daniels at fault? or the road builders? or cuz driver ate tacko before and maybe his fart caused the accident?
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-10-06, 10:14 PM,
(2015-10-06, 09:28 PM)pepeneo Wrote: lol this is so stupid in so many levels, whats next? car manufacturers taking the blame for car accidents caused by drunk drivers? or will be jack daniels at fault? or the road builders? or cuz driver ate tacko before and maybe his fart caused the accident?

I tend to agree with you although I think it's a message that is trying to be made here, I highly doubt something like this would ever actually be ruled, ever, but the laws do need to be changed because it's madness allowing such lenient gun laws, period.
2015-10-06, 11:35 PM,
Everybody knows the gun laws right there in the USA now are shit, and they need to change them before more innocent people get killed.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-07, 03:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-07, 03:28 AM by azgold.)
(2015-10-06, 06:55 PM)Liverpool F.C Wrote: Make love, not war .... :) peace

Ahh, reminds me of sit-ins and peace demonstrations. A great time to be alive. :)

I'm Canadian, so this is a neighbour's viewpoint.

We do not have the same gun laws as the U.S., despite the fact that we share a continent with them. People do not own or carry guns here unless you're a cop or something, or you're going hunting. That's generally speaking. In huge cities like Toronto, the gangs and hoodlums carry them sometimes, as I understand.

I know there is the odd criminal element here and there throughout the country (because I've read reports of shootings) that have illegal weapons (bikers?) but it's rare for the most part. Partly, IMO, because we have tight gun laws and because our culture does not revolve around the Right to Bear Arms culture that is one of the building blocks of the US. Hell, we have the opposite problem. We're too politically correct and accepting.

Between the NRA, NAA and staunch gun supporters, I don't think guns will disappear from the American culture very quickly, if ever. I'm really hoping though, that people who have them will finally grow brains and lock them up, AWAY FROM THE KIDS and separately from the ammo! Seriously, what were the parents of those latest child murderers thinking when they left guns so accessible to youngsters?? Idiots!
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2015-10-07 11:57 PM) Marshall Law(2015-10-07 04:30 AM) 
2015-10-07, 04:06 AM,
(2015-10-06, 11:35 PM)DutchPride Wrote: Everybody knows the gun laws right there in the USA now are shit, and they need to change them before more innocent people get killed.

I'm actually glad they're not as hard to get because if for some reason a country declared war on the USA 106.3 million Americans would be ready to fight. ( real numbers ). It's not the guns that kill people it's the people using them. Yeah there should probably be more programs to help the insane though... Either way criminals are going to have guns regardless if they're banned or not.
The reason you hear a lot more gun stories about the USA is because the media here loves it here unlike in china ( or another country) where if there is a shooting they wont report it so the government wont look bad. ALSO if you still aren't convinced Australia banned guns and their crime rates are WAY HIGHER.
2015-10-07, 04:39 AM,
It's just sad that mass shootings happen on consistent basis in the USA. Never had an idea why an advanced country like USA haven't done anything to protect it's people from this on going issue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites - What age group are you! Elites_Mate 16 302 2017-09-26, 11:06 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How did you make your first $100 elites NAPK1NS 18 261 2017-09-14, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  Chess Players on Elites? Watt 22 321 2017-09-13, 12:03 AM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Elites share what bots automate your online experience flash_drive 12 200 2017-09-05, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Anyone suffering from anxiety that uses Elites? NeonAffiliate 11 166 2017-09-03, 11:42 AM
Last Post: glowerz7

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top