Elites PLEASE Look At This Guys Story: (Party Drugs Ruined My Life)
2015-11-24, 03:25 PM,
Check this out I watched this guy this morning: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/jordy-...l6dw7.html

Quote:NEWS REPORT
A young man has shared a confronting video showing how party drugs have ruined his life. Jordy Hurdes stares into the camera and bravely tells the world how using ecstasy destroyed his life.

The 20-year-old from Victoria nearly died and now lives his life with a stutter and body spasms that could be permanent, following a reaction to the drug. Doctors can’t believe I’m still alive. (I’m) so grateful I’m still here. It’s a waiting game at the moment to see whether I’ll have a permanent jerking like I have now — as you can see — and with my stutter I’m not sure whether it will go or get better any time soon,” he said.

“The party scene’s pretty big these days in Australia and so is ecstasy — also known as ‘pingas’ — as most of you would know it as.” Mr Hurdes wanted to tell his story, not for sympathy, but to raise awareness. He said his spasms were exhausting and left him shattered by the end of each day.

His message aimed to let Australians who used party drugs, know that it could happen to them.

“Guys don’t get sucked in. It all seems like fun and games and a cheap $25 pill but it’s not worth it, if I have to live like this it will be a struggle for the rest of my life. Be the stronger person and say no to drugs.”

Before he shared the video Hurdes let people know about his condition in an emotional post on social media (shown above the video and photo)

Ecstasy use among 20-to-39-year-old Australians has reached almost nearly one in four. In 2014, 89 per cent of users surveyed in NSW claimed the drug was easy to obtain.

Elites, please don't do drugs!

Hawk
Latest Thanks - View all

HeroHome(2015-11-24 05:41 PM) 
2015-11-24, 05:48 PM,
I seen worse cases, i worked in a high profile nighclub for 9 years as bartender, when the drug dealers ran out of pills they went in the bathroom scratched the wall and sold that to people. Its sideeffects were burning of the nose cavity and constant involuntary scratching of the nose cuz of the burn but nothing serious.
Fun Fact: i have seen more tough dudes crying than women in the club. Most men fight like little girls but women fight like animals i saw a girl pulling out anothers hair allmoust scalping her.

Do note that most of dealers sell some fake shit im not gonna tell u how to find the legit shit but if u buying cheap and the dealer looks like a bum or an addict who knows wtf u gonna snort.
2015-11-24, 06:06 PM,
(2015-11-24, 03:25 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Elites, please don't do drugs!

too late Hawk, too late...

[Image: giphy.gif]
2015-11-24, 11:52 PM,
That is not caused by ecstacy I guarantee you.
The so called 'Ecstacy' which is sold by street dealers is not Ecstacy at all, but it is cut with a number of different unknown chemicals, it's been cut with bath salts, methamphetamines, research chemicals, etc.

Pure Ecstacy is known as a rather safe drug if you do not use it more than 1 time per month, however, if you cannot controlled your impluses you shouldn't be taking drugs at all!

This is the indirect result of injuries and deaths which is caused by the Governments, making something illegal will only encourage people to take it, have a look at Marijuana use in Colorado, etc. If all drugs were legal, we will solve our 'drug problem'.

But our leaders are too egotistical and only care about their pockets, I know I sound cynical but it's true.
2015-11-25, 02:10 PM,
(2015-11-24, 11:52 PM)Limitless13 Wrote: That is not caused by ecstacy I guarantee you.
The so called 'Ecstacy' which is sold by street dealers is not Ecstacy at all, but it is cut with a number of different unknown chemicals, it's been cut with bath salts, methamphetamines, research chemicals, etc.

Pure Ecstacy is known as a rather safe drug if you do not use it more than 1 time per month, however, if you cannot controlled your impluses you shouldn't be taking drugs at all!

This is the indirect result of injuries and deaths which is caused by the Governments, making something illegal will only encourage people to take it, have a look at Marijuana use in Colorado, etc. If all drugs were legal, we will solve our 'drug problem'.

But our leaders are too egotistical and only care about their pockets, I know I sound cynical but it's true.

Regardless of what caused it, it's terrible!
2015-11-25, 06:43 PM,
Thank good I'm Too far from these things :)

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-26, 08:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-26, 08:34 AM by azgold.)
Poor kid! How much he must regret that second in time when he swallowed that pill. It's great that he's brave enough to share himself like that to try and warn others of the possible consequences.

Had to wonder how he is able to Have Offer Problems? or change his earring. I imagine he has to develop new ways of doing old things now.

Hope it's not a lifetime thing for him.

Okay, I do not know why the words I typed above changed to the words Have Offer Problems?, all by themselves. When I click edit it's right but when I save/post, it magically changes.

The words I typed in that space were: t o s h a v e

And now the spaces I put between the word to and Have Offer Problems? (argh! it's doing it again!!) don't show up when posted. Damn gremlins!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many languages you guys can speak KentVMason 19 381 2017-10-13, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Alc0h0lic
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 19 485 2017-10-13, 04:44 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 15 411 2017-10-13, 02:13 PM
Last Post: OwYea
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 293 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow
  What degree/education/work you guys have? nutnuts 11 195 2017-10-12, 02:51 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh