Elites May Giveaway - Journey to CPA Learning
2016-05-20, 07:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-21, 03:46 PM by Qoins.)
Hello Elites.

Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Before I move on to the description, I would like to makes things clear. I am no professional, none are. But I am below average, Hence I do not claim that my journey would help you in anyway, but my updates might motivate you. Lets move on.

I do not plan to set any money target since then my focus on learning would technically change to making the targeted money. I am not saying that I won't be making money, but my focus won't be on it. Hence, my thread would be little different, Unique!

Ok so, by reading everything above you would have a slight idea of what I am going to do.

So my final goal to accomplish by creating this thread would be getting into CPA, handing it well, and having a stable, as low as 1$, income.

But what I have here for you is, Maybe good for beginners or intermediate learners, I have been doing a SEO Course since about 2 weeks now. I would call it absolutely money waste, cause everything I learned there was everything I read here. Creating Backlinks and Stuff. Hence I am going to put that to test. But while we do the backhand SEO for a Multi-Niche Website, I want you guys to also look into some action. Hence, I read a thread about Ogads with facebook spamming, I never tried it, lets see how it goes. Also I need all of you to understand that I am not going to spend any penny myself, but earn and utilize it on better ways. I already have used some on training and softwares, but lets leave that aside.

DAY 1
I worked on creating a ogad landing page, for a niche. Very common popular niche. I registered an account on Freenom, and gave it a cool looking ".tk" name. Making my LP looking trustworthy and decent, cause the pages OGADS provide are good, with a valid and good looking fake generator.

So for the first test, we have OGads Spam on Facebook Group. I have made the .tk domain but it is yet not working, maybe it takes a day. So we keep it on hold. On the other hand, I will create a wordpress page for some Optimized Multi-Niche Site. I plan to put many small search with less competition niches on it, while have some popular game on the side bar, hence people who come for these can watch that on side, and opt that. So, could benefit me.

After we are set with the facebook account with many groups in it, I will spam it. I think making 2 facebook accounts at the moment seems fair. Cause I don't know how many leads will I generate, well for the day, even getting one would do but since I won't be changing anything in the near future for the following method, Getting none would actually matter.

Anyways, Hopefully you guys understand the point of reading this thread. Enjoy!

What I Learn.

[21-5-2016] 1. While Spamming Facebook Groups, For getting successful Returns, you must mass spam. Need at least 50-100 spams on different groups everyday to get decent earnings.
Latest Thanks - View all

OnlyProfit(2016-06-20 11:38 AM) $chestofloot$(2016-06-20 11:01 AM) 

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2016-05-20, 07:44 PM,
Good luck man with your journey. Facebook is really good traffic source.
2016-05-20, 08:27 PM,
(2016-05-20, 07:44 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Good luck man with your journey. Facebook is really good traffic source.

Going to try it for the first time, but if it is good, i feel like leada incoming. Cause the LP is actually good :)

Update-- Made FB Account. And Sent Request on Groups. Now waiting for .tk to work and Accept on Group!!

2016-05-20, 08:33 PM,
Goodluck on your journey :D
2016-05-20, 09:35 PM,
(2016-05-20, 08:33 PM)callofdutylaugh Wrote: Goodluck on your journey :D

Thank you Sir.

Update - - Got my .tk website running. Soon going to get accepted in many groups, will spam once + start working on wordpress for multiniche site.

2016-05-21, 03:44 PM,
Update--

I tried spamming groups, got no clicks.. Umm after reading others Journey on targeting facebook traffic by spam, I realize that me spamming only 5-7 groups won't help, Hence Today I'll work on creating Multiple Accounts for FB. Make them join groups and wait till tomorrow. I think i will need about 2 days to get it done. I am planning on making about 10 accounts.. and joining about 100 groups in all. 10 groups / account. I would like to see the results then and hence decide my future steps.

2016-05-21, 05:11 PM,
Keep update man !! You're same like me dude !!
I am totally noob !!
2016-05-21, 09:05 PM,
(2016-05-21, 05:11 PM)mangaearn Wrote: Keep update man !! You're same like me dude !!
I am totally noob !!

Haha, yeah ^^

But keep trying..

2016-05-22, 12:54 AM,
--UPDATE--

Hey, So today, I created some facebook accounts, using temp-mails.

Shall make them join groups tomorrow. But I discovered this new cool looking thing on CPAGrip. I pasted the css and html code on the locker and I actually have a new domain with the generator. I will try to spam them too. Since both of my niches are no different but both being generators, I'll analyze the traffic. Hopefully I will be able to get one lead in the next 48 hours.
Latest Thanks - View all

nasro6man(2016-05-22 03:19 AM) 

2016-06-20, 11:01 AM,
Good luck buddy. Hope you get some leads

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 839 Today, 12:26 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,678 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,416 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,544 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,567 2017-10-22, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top