Elites Groups for everyone
2015-05-07, 02:06 AM,
It would be nice if we could create own groups like there is network groups, but for members.

All referral threads there is only to post offer and then all other teaching/learning happen through skype, PM, or even email. So why could not there be groups for training referrals ?
  • All information would be saved in forum and in one place for really easy read for all referrals. Imaging talk in skype group with 50 refs + there is always full of unwanted information floating around in such groups, what makes training impossible therefore less refs are getting success.
  • Forum admins could keep eye on all groups and see if there is not any scams or something. By now refs are not protected in any way.
  • Less scam ref threads are there was just now one from Money where he gained 100+ refs including me and then gave fake promises after week and after another week and eventually disappeared at all :D But that is other story.

Next thing what would be good if groups would be invented, would not only limit groups to referrals, but also possible to make private groups.
Let me give you example:
I have lots of SEO knowledge, but I do not like SEO, my passion is developing, so I do not mind to make group and invite people to it and train them. Again all information in one place.

If all goes good then there is much more things to do with all that. Like example after a while there could be some really successful groups where large amount of successful members coming out. Those groups owners could set monthly price for participation in group. :)

There is lots more things to think of of course, some limits and other things, but that is just second thing. There is much more options to do with groups if think deeper.

Cheers
2015-05-07, 02:14 AM,
Really good idea you got there. I vote yes (if that count for anything)
2015-05-07, 02:22 AM,
We are community, why would you want to split us up even more? If you have something to share then make a thread.
No need to have private sections. If people are interested in the topic they will read it.

As for "Imaging talk in skype group with 50 refs + there is always full of unwanted information" Why on earth would you take on so many people. That's the main problem with all these referral programs, they are bullshit. Just hoping loads of beginners will sign up under them, throw them an eBook and leave them to their own devices. If you were truly going to help someone, you would put together a small group that's manageable and actually teach them.
Latest Thanks - View all

★★★ BotMan ★★★(2015-05-07 07:48 AM) 
2015-05-07, 02:33 AM,
(2015-05-07, 02:22 AM)Ben””” Wrote: We are community, why would you want to split us up even more? If you have something to share then make a thread.
No need to have private sections. If people are interested in the topic they will read it.

As for "Imaging talk in skype group with 50 refs + there is always full of unwanted information" Why on earth would you take on so many people. That's the main problem with all these referral programs, they are bullshit. Just hoping loads of beginners will sign up under them, throw them an eBook and leave them to their own devices. If you were truly going to help someone, you would put together a small group that's manageable and actually teach them.

I have to disagree with you. Sure I can share some valuable info in public thread, but I'm 110% sure that somebody who are even not in our community can copy and share all over the internet. About refs groups that is even now limited to refs only, so it is already closed group, but main problem is information sharing, between refs, and teacher...

I have diff view why refs fail, I know that most of them do not work hard enough and such, but lots of them fail because of lack of information. Also because if you manage your refs through personal skype PM or email you can not answer all questions to everyone, this is simple not possible. And if you count that there would be lots of double questions from all your refs, so If you answer once on one question then it is saved to read for other refs.

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

Ben”””(2015-05-07 02:53 AM) 
2015-05-07, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-07, 02:53 AM by Ben”””.)
People copy & paste things from other sites all the time. Best thing you can do is hide the information, it won't stop everyone but the fact they have to sign up just to see what post is a deterrent. Even with a private section, how can you be 100% sure nobody is going to take your thread and post it else where? You can't be.

A lot of refs will fail due to not working enough hard, not putting in the time etc.. there are plenty of reasons but for people who are genuinely interested in learning CPA, signing up to a referral program just to be given some files over Skype is a huge disappointment. As I said in my previous post, taking on 10s of refs is stupid and just goes to show you're not really interested in helping anyone. A small group over Skype, between you figure out a good time for everyone to be online for an hour or two a few times a week or something and teach them something. Cover the basics, critique each others sites, just generally help each other out. Not only will you learn a lot but also make some good friends for life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about spoon-feeding people. If they want to earn they need to put in the dedication and effort in their own time.

We all see things different, maybe we are both wrong Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

★★★ BotMan ★★★(2015-05-07 07:48 AM) 
2015-05-07, 07:48 AM,
(2015-05-07, 02:53 AM)Ben””” Wrote: People copy & paste things from other sites all the time. Best thing you can do is hide the information, it won't stop everyone but the fact they have to sign up just to see what post is a deterrent. Even with a private section, how can you be 100% sure nobody is going to take your thread and post it else where? You can't be.

A lot of refs will fail due to not working enough hard, not putting in the time etc.. there are plenty of reasons but for people who are genuinely interested in learning CPA, signing up to a referral program just to be given some files over Skype is a huge disappointment. As I said in my previous post, taking on 10s of refs is stupid and just goes to show you're not really interested in helping anyone. A small group over Skype, between you figure out a good time for everyone to be online for an hour or two a few times a week or something and teach them something. Cover the basics, critique each others sites, just generally help each other out. Not only will you learn a lot but also make some good friends for life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about spoon-feeding people. If they want to earn they need to put in the dedication and effort in their own time.

We all see things different, maybe we are both wrong Grin

Thank You for your answer, I'm always open to listen what others say. :)
But you went in exactly how those refs should be trained and why they are fail. This is not whole point of my suggestion about Groups. It is obvious that each ref group holder will train his methods and his way to earn bucks. Some will be still LQ like it is always there. Most of referral thread owners push same information you can find free on Elites. I believe it is totally wrong.

In general there are some types of Ref programs:

1. When you sign up you get some ready made .pdf file ( if you are lucky, In one ref program I got .txt file with method LOL ) with some crap tutorial what does not work anymore. And owner barely answer once in 3 days again if you are lucky.
2. In second case you actually getting trained a little, but with information what is in forum for free. And I'm not talking about deep research and such, but in general all information is right front of your eyes.
3. In third case you getting fooled with great screenshots about MAYBE thread owner earnings. And again you are fed up with old methods and information...
4. And in worst case you sign up because some member is telling that he will wait while he fill some amount of members and then will start teaching, and then DISAPPEARS at all :D

I simply feel that ref program is not working as it should.

And my biggest point there is that there is not good information exchange between teacher and student.

You mentioned one static time online, what is really not possible at all. If we talk one meeting per week on some webinar then maybe, but to train totally NO NO - because of so different time zones. Sometimes I have problems to organize meeting with my customers where I'm 100% interested in. Also I have trained lots of users to use ZennoPoster and I know how lazy people are, this is where I agree with you and I already mentioned as one of biggest factor.

About sharing info from such private groups: I agree that you can copy and paste all information anywhere you want, but I do not think that somebody WHO is actually earning from that info, will leak and share elsewhere.

If your refs is sharing your given information then it is basically noting much valuable anyway. :)

But again we are talking about ref progs only.
If groups would be active and I could get one, there is two groups already from me.

1. SEO group where I would like to post some valuable info, maybe share some bots with my group members. There was already some ref programs with offered goods and tips and tricks for actual earned money. So everybody is interested to earn more.

2. BotMan's Lab - We would discuss what methods to test from already known, but with our twist + I can automate anything. So if method is working we bank hard while this method is dead. :) Again I do not mind to share some bots with my group of people.

So my why how to treat refs would be my bots, without me bots also is not working.

In your or some other case there is possible to think of something other to keep your refs active and that they are loyal to you...

I already started one ref thread where I offered bot if refs sign up with my link, but I stopped when I even did not started in full because of information exchanging problems.
Ah just forgot - there is also language factor, not everyone is good at English and reads very very slow, so he can not follow everything if we talk in skype group or even webinar. In forum he can sit 2h and read one post, no hurry, in his better time.

There is my points about why not skype:
Skype is one of the best ways to communicate eye to eye, but groups almost never works out good. Not only for teaching something, they are not good in general. Because you are not able to ask any questions directly to one member, yes you can, but when you ask something and particular user is not online for ~5 hours, in that time question will go far away and group will be flooded with other info so you will never get answer. You have to ask in private if you want answer, so not an option.
Skype distracts a lot, for example when I'm working I'm more than open to talk with my customers, as they are primary for me. I simple do not want to get distracted 10 times about same question + you never know how many times you will need to answer same question again and again if new refs is coming. In forum all would be in one place and my refs first task would be read all info in my group.
File sending is good in skype if you have to send one file, but if you start to send landing page scripts for example, again nothing is organized and not everybody can follow to information what following landing page. So they are confused and have some questions, so again I better answer once in my group than in skype...

I will not talk about Personal messaging or email usage while training.

There is lot of ways how to treat your refs to get out most of if for both of parties.

I would happily listed your opinion on this.

Cheers
2015-05-08, 01:34 PM,
If you actually meant that all users can create groups on their own (Without admin creating them) , then thats not gonna happen most probably since there will be too much spam groups and users may even create groups to promote unapproved services.

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2015-05-08, 03:01 PM,
I an see why this would be a pretty good idea, honestly, frankly I'd of had no issues doing it either. But, the problem as someone mentioned already is spam and abuse that WILL happen, it would also create more work for myself and staff too, it's easier to keep things on the forum. I do appreciate you taking the time to post the suggestion though thank you, in this case I'll have to deny it however and close this up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [OPEN SOURCE] Implement a Youtube comment scrapper to Free Elites Tools Aamobu 1 513 2015-10-01, 06:33 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top