Elites Challenge: Murder or Suicide?
2016-02-14, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-14, 05:29 PM by Quobi.)
Hello, I just found this challenge in another forum, a big one from my country, and I decided to add here also this cool challenge.

[Image: escena-criminal.jpg]

It was suicide or murder? And why do you think that?

2016-02-14, 05:33 PM,
I think it was a suicide, she left a note on the desk and took of her glasses when she finished writing.
2016-02-14, 05:36 PM,
(2016-02-14, 05:33 PM)Sedativ Wrote: I think it was a suicide, she left a note on the desk and took of her glasses when she finished writing.

Yes, but what's the point of the lamp then? Because its cable ain't in the socket. And there are more and more proofs which I won't tell you all, I want to see more opinions.

2016-02-14, 05:38 PM,
I think it murder. he's holding the gun on his right arm, but the blood is at the right side. how can that possible if he shot himself from the right?
2016-02-14, 05:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-14, 05:43 PM by Quobi.)
(2016-02-14, 05:38 PM)agentboy Wrote: I think it murder. he's holding the gun on his right arm, but the blood is at the right side. how can that possible if he shot himself from the right?

Very good, but there are more things which demonstrate the both cases. I'm waiting for someone which can demonstrate the real story from all angles.

2016-02-14, 06:48 PM,
(2016-02-14, 05:38 PM)agentboy Wrote: I think it murder. he's holding the gun on his right arm, but the blood is at the right side. how can that possible if he shot himself from the right?
After this fact my brain has shut down, and I can't think of anything else. lmao
2016-02-14, 09:37 PM,
Murder! Biggest clue that can prove my conclusion is: He is holding cigarette on his left hand. I guess that if you in both cases, murder or suicide, you can hold cigarette in your hand after your brain is on the wall, cigarette will just drop from his hand. So, someone just put that in his hand or this guy is not dead at all. Smoker will finish cigarette no matter what. I don't see clearly if that cigarette still burning, that will prove that someone take that shot right after this happened (cause it's half burned), maybe someone that just first arrive on the scene or maybe murderer just take that shot. After all, biggest mystery is how the cigarette is still in his hand half finished! So, murder for me!

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-02-14, 09:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-14, 09:59 PM by Quobi.)
Okay. I see most of you only want to make money instead of also talking each other.

Here is my version:

- The people who usually smoke, do this with their main hand, he have the cigarette on the left hand so he's a left handed, so basically it wouldn't be possible to suicide himself with the right hand.
- As you see, there was a fight. Since the pack of cigarettes has a weird angle, no one put his pack of cigarettes on this way. The other things were placed by the criminal.
- We can't know if the body is of a man or a woman, that's not its point, but if its a woman body we can deduce for sure that was a murder due jealousy. You can see that by the fresh flowers and the bottle of champagne at the trash. Since the murdered person usually drink cola and not alcohol.
- The lamp which is in not placed in the socket is a trap of this picture to make the challenge more harder, almost everyone think is a murder because that murdered person wouldn't be able to write a last letter since there wouldn't be light to see it. But as we see in this picture, there is still night outside, the cable of the lamp is still placed in socket , but there is still light in the room. So there is no need of the murdered person can use the bulb for light, if it was a suicide there is no point of the lamp. The lamp was placed on the letter's way by the criminal.
- The fallen seat already tell us that there isn't a possible way to suicide and fall on this position along with the body. The murder want to proof us that the victim suicide him/herself while his/her face was at the table, since that blood stain at the wall show us that direction. So, first impossible thing is that there ain't a possible way to fall on this way while your face were at the table, and the second impossible thing is that blood stain at the wall which is impossible to made at a distance like this.

And lot more, there are also lots of proof that the assassinated people is left handed as you see on that table, so there is no point on shooting him/herself with the other hand.

I would love if someone will tell more things and why not to tell us that I'm wrong.

(2016-02-14, 09:37 PM)Dzo555 Wrote: Murder! Biggest clue that can prove my conclusion is: He is holding cigarette on his left hand. I guess that if you in both cases, murder or suicide, you can hold cigarette in your hand after your brain is on the wall, cigarette will just drop from his hand. So, someone just put that in his hand or this guy is not dead at all. Smoker will finish cigarette no matter what. I don't see clearly if that cigarette still burning, that will prove that someone take that shot right after this happened (cause it's half burned), maybe someone that just first arrive on the scene or maybe murderer just take that shot. After all, biggest mystery is how the cigarette is still in his hand half finished! So, murder for me!

Hehe. You posted while I was still writing when I already lost my hope. You came here with a very good proof. Thank you!

2016-02-14, 10:21 PM,
this could be suicide too because his slippers is pointing to the window, therefore it tell us that he could be looking at the window while smoking before decided to shot himself and the blood direction make sense.
2016-04-24, 10:54 PM,
I really think it's murder, posts above me have convinced me xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites - What age group are you! Elites_Mate 16 390 2017-09-26, 11:06 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How did you make your first $100 elites NAPK1NS 18 320 2017-09-14, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  Chess Players on Elites? Watt 22 381 2017-09-13, 12:03 AM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Elites share what bots automate your online experience flash_drive 12 248 2017-09-05, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Anyone suffering from anxiety that uses Elites? NeonAffiliate 11 202 2017-09-03, 11:42 AM
Last Post: glowerz7

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top