Easy $5 a day for a small time investment.
2018-09-23, 12:03 PM,
This is in no way a method to obtain large amounts of money, but it will work to get anywhere from $5 - $10 a day. This requires no starting cash. This has been said before, but the only way to make money without having money is to invest time.

Idea Basis

With this method, we will be finding an online service that people in our area are in need of. We will then find someone to do that service for us at a cheaper price than we are offering this service. We will advertise our service and have our "someone" fill out the orders for cheaper. We keep the difference. Yes, this is some simple internet arbitrage. We aren't aiming for a massive business, rather something small that can grab a few well-paying clients.

Step by Step

Now let's discuss that finer details of this method. The first thing you have to do is find something that you know people in your area want. For example, if I have many businesses around me (which I do) I know that people around me need online services. I knew that I had many businesses around me, so I decided to do logo design. This is a simple offer but is useful for many companies. There are many other services you could provide. Business card design is another great one that I've had success with.

So you've picked your service. Let's find a place where you can find someone to do that service for cheap. Fiverr is a great service in which you can do this. Upwork works too; I bet there are many alternatives out there. I have found fiverr to be one, if not the best marketplace for cheap services like this. Now here is the key part of choosing your service "provider": make absolutely sure that the person that is providing your service is either A) New to the game; this means that they will provide high-quality work at a quicker rate for cheaper or B) you have a lot of history buying that service from a different provider.

You've picked your provider. Now how do you find new clients? Easy: local classifieds. I cannot tell you how many people that are trying this method overlook these. Local classifieds are a gold mine. We want businesses that are looking for online services but are not very "tech savvy". Where is the best place to find these sorts of people/businesses? Your local classifieds. I am talking craigslist, newspaper classifieds, etc. To start off, your best bet is definitely craigslist. Post a classified "sell" gig that you are providing your service of [insert service you've found]. BOOM. Hard work is done, now we're gonna get into the pot at the end of the rainbow. Profit.

You have your listing and service. Give yourself a pat on the back. You're coasting into the finish line now. Provided you have written a convincing ad, offers will start flowing in within the week or even that day. The businesses/people that are contacting you now want your service. After you have them send payment to your PayPal, go over to your previously found "service provider" and tell them what your client has just told you. Pay a portion of your client's money that they've paid you to pay your "service provider". Now all you have to do is wait for your "service provider" to finish up their gig and bam. Your work is done. Send the finished product to the client and reap the profits. Rince and repeat and soon enough you'll find yourself swimming in some seed money.

Pricing

You may be wondering about pricing throughout this. There are multiple ways you can do this: you can look for a small number of high paying clients, or you can do what I did. I was looking for as many "small" clients as possible in order to pump up my profit. After testing multiple service providers over a few orders, I came to one for each service that I felt was the best. Each of them asked for $10 for their service. This was a small price to pay for their high-quality work. You must find diamonds in the rough, just as I did. Once I found these "golden" service providers, I was able to charge clients anywhere from $20 -$30 for the service. The trick here is not to charge too much. You see people out there suggesting to charge a lot, but I suggest that you charge less. You will be more competitive and providing you can provide good work, you will get many more clients. Don't lose a sale trying to squeeze out $5 more profit. Try not to be too greedy, and it will pay off.

Results + Thanks

What are some of the results you can expect from this? In my case, I was just looking for seed money. I placed two classifieds, one for logo design, and one for business card design. The following day I had about four clients on the logo design and two for the business card design. I had previously sourced a "service provider" for these two services and I asked my clients to send details of what they wanted along with payment. After payment was received, I used the steps I have just written out for you, and I let the profits flow in. Within the week I had around 5 more clients for each service, and more trickled in within the month. How much profit did I make in total? $325. All of this money went to seeding my affiliate website, which I may talk about in a different post. Use the profit for whatever you see fit but remember: the only way to make money is to make your money work for you. Don't let those profits sit. Reinvest them or spend them on something that makes you happy. Thank you for reading my first post, and thanks to this community for welcoming me. Comment down below with any questions and I will attempt to reply as quickly as possible.

P.S The method is not mine, I found this on B H W.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fpsroca(2018-09-25 01:55 AM) affmarketer101(2018-09-24 02:19 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-09-23, 12:23 PM,
Good method buddy, Thank you for sharing it with us.
2018-09-23, 01:09 PM,
Looks like it would be easy to implement in real, thanks for the trick
2018-09-23, 05:16 PM,
Thank you so much for your method.
2018-09-24, 11:48 AM,
Good method, Hope it works!!
2018-09-24, 02:20 PM,
Thanks bro, great stuff.
2018-09-24, 10:19 PM,
thanks man it looks like good method
2018-09-28, 05:53 AM,
Thank you for the tips, will follow it.
2018-09-28, 04:19 PM,
Anyone applying the method shown here can (...)

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2018-09-30, 03:05 PM,
HQ share mate, thank you so much!