Easier way to make apps?
2015-02-15, 08:59 PM,
Hello.

For the past 2 weeks I've been tired of creating (sometimes trying) Youtube accounts and spam them with videos, it takes time and I've been getting better conversions when just uploading 5 HQ videos.

But I take too much time making those applications in VB, I always make sure that everything is working and since I make some of the videos I need to record the app 'working' (you know what I mean).

Is there software, or something that makes apps like those in VB and might be faster?
I'll be honest, I take almost 2 hours for each app/video and I think I take too long!

Any suggestions?
Latest Thanks - View all

Sadik(2015-02-15 10:16 PM) 
2015-02-15, 09:19 PM,
Only some very raw ideas to improve the App creation process:

- Use a central code base, where you use dummy values for every output, input field and the display of images.

- Replace these values with the niche-based values (name, title, description, ...) via an external script/batch/tool to get a niche-based code file.

- Compile this code file.

- Indeed, this would be easier with C++ (or at least C#) that with VB.
Latest Thanks - View all

Core(2015-02-15 09:22 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-15, 09:31 PM,
(2015-02-15, 09:19 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: Only some very raw ideas to improve the App creation process:

- Use a central code base, where you use dummy values for every output, input field and the display of images.

- Replace these values with the niche-based values (name, title, description, ...) via an external script/batch/tool to get a niche-based code file.

- Compile this code file.

- Indeed, this would be easier with C++ (or at least C#) that with VB.

Hmm, now that I think of about it doesn't sound that hard to do.

But let's say, you telling me to keep the same design?
Won't it be better if I change it? Because I make 1 design for each app/video.
2015-02-15, 09:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-15, 09:36 PM by BlackHatSEO.)
(2015-02-15, 09:31 PM)Core Wrote: Hmm, now that I think of about it doesn't sound that hard to do.

Then it's perfect.

Quote:But let's say, you telling me to keep the same design?
Won't it be better if I change it? Because I make 1 design for each app/video.

No, I wrote about "display of images" above. I meant the change of the complete design, of course. But you can use templates for these details.
Latest Thanks - View all

Core(2015-02-15 09:40 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-15, 09:37 PM,
What the fuck? 2 hours? Can we get an ss with an software created by you? In 2 hours you can create an really HQ software with a lot of codding inside. You don't need to know all the vb language to make an shit software with an shit picture and an shit progressbar with an button. Trust me!

2015-02-15, 09:49 PM,
(2015-02-15, 09:37 PM)Mr.Application Wrote: What the fuck? 2 hours? Can we get an ss with an software created by you? In 2 hours you can create an really HQ software with a lot of codding inside. You don't need to know all the vb language to make an shit software with an shit picture and an shit progressbar with an button. Trust me!

Well, when I says 2 hours is to make the APP, Record it working and some video editing.

I don't even code that much (99,9% same code), but I guess my problem is that I'm too slow, making everything perfect.

I can make something like you said in 10mins, changing the image of the game, 'features' for said game, etc. I guess I should make the apps first and then record everything in the end.

Brainstorming atm...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 86 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 131 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 81 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 305 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 152 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top