Earnings went downhill :(
2013-05-07, 10:09 PM,
I need some advice as im stuck right now. I think it is due occupying my self with too many stuff at once.

I must have like 10-15 videos on youtube on 10 different niches. Im getting daily clicks but no leads, since I can't promote every video I have made. I also purchaded 2 domains.One of them has a campaign iframed and the other one is a general domain about a niche.

I was busy for 4 days and haven't bothered with any of this. My CR is really low and I made like 1.30$ today. I just don't know where I should pick up from..

Is it wise to promote only 1 video ?
Share This Thread :

2013-05-07, 10:13 PM,
Hi,
promotion of your video is the only thing that is going to make you earn buddy... You can make 10000s of videos but you won't earn a single cent until they are ranked properly..

;)
2013-05-07, 10:17 PM,
Have you ranked any of the videos?
2013-05-07, 10:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-05-07, 10:51 PM by Brokep.)
I have ranked first only one profitable niche but it has very little searches per month and the conversion rate has dropped dramatically over the past week. I have given real views and some comments to the other videos. Since I don't have those pro backlink building tools the only thing I can do is create some PR1 backlinks through paste sites..
2013-05-07, 10:56 PM,
(2013-05-07, 10:50 PM)Remi Wrote: I have ranked first only one profitable niche but it has very little searches per month and the conversion rate has dropped dramatically over the past week. I have given real views and some comments to the other videos. Since I don't have those pro backlink building tools the only thing I can do is create some PR1 backlinks through paste sites..

From what I learned with YouTube when I relied on it, was that it's best to just split test and then minimize your niches down to a few HQ ones.

Since you don't own the tools, why not outsource it to the likes of Fiverr or something, what is to stop you from investing $5 per video and use link building gigs and what not.

And at the same time, why don't you educate yourself with SEO, it's a lot more profitable in the long run, I mean if you master SEO and rank your websites they stay up unlike videos which in the end are removed.
2013-05-07, 11:26 PM,
(2013-05-07, 10:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 10:50 PM)Remi Wrote: I have ranked first only one profitable niche but it has very little searches per month and the conversion rate has dropped dramatically over the past week. I have given real views and some comments to the other videos. Since I don't have those pro backlink building tools the only thing I can do is create some PR1 backlinks through paste sites..

From what I learned with YouTube when I relied on it, was that it's best to just split test and then minimize your niches down to a few HQ ones.

Since you don't own the tools, why not outsource it to the likes of Fiverr or something, what is to stop you from investing $5 per video and use link building gigs and what not.

And at the same time, why don't you educate yourself with SEO, it's a lot more profitable in the long run, I mean if you master SEO and rank your websites they stay up unlike videos which in the end are removed.

And can you help us to master SEO ? Evil
2013-05-08, 01:16 PM,
(2013-05-07, 11:26 PM)Moneycraze Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 10:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

And can you help us to master SEO ? Evil

I have already started to add SEO guides in the section on here, soon I'll make some guides on back link building perhaps.
2013-05-14, 12:39 AM,
Its Depends upon the niche

if your niche is still hot users will complete the survey , some times it happens to me . when the niche is dying the conversations gets lower and lower
2013-05-16, 07:59 AM,
I would concentrate on lesser videos at a time. If you need help, maybe I can help you with managing a couple more videos for you? We could probably split the profits?