Earned $4 for the first time!
2014-01-14, 01:45 PM,
Hi to all, I just logged to my FileIce account and Wow!!!..It's a good start this 2014 since I only started and gaining more knowledge on CPA/PPD.

oi43.tinypic.com/256gxhw.jpg

- I used YT and game niche (grayhat) for this and blasted using GSA SER.
- No keyword research done, it's just a "i will try this keyword" thing.
- I haven't used any HR views or AMF. (I don't know if it will increase my earnings if I used this service..might as well try it when I gain more money)

I don't have any idea if my conversions/stats are good but I am happy.

Thanks to CPAElites and this "Bragging" Thread which motivates me a lot!!!

PS: $26 to go to get a "Legends" :)
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-10 01:00 PM) rowebil(2014-01-14 02:57 PM) 
2014-01-14, 02:05 PM,
Congratulations! And wow you got gsa ser you can earn big with the use of that tool
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-14 03:35 PM) 
2014-01-14, 02:17 PM,
GSA SER really helps a lot in terms of ranking on google and youtube., good luck mate.
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: UploadCash%20banner%205.gif]
2014-01-14, 02:34 PM,
Good start. Keep it up and you'll earn more!
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2014-01-14, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-14, 02:56 PM by rowebil.)
Good job man! Now multiply your work by some, and you will have 10 times that $4 :)

People always debate whether it's quality of quantity, or reverse. I like to keep it in the middle... you need a quality offer to start with, build it solid to where you are getting leads, and then create another niche or such.
You almost need to get a feel for it - doing it enough that you know when to stop working on the current project, and start another.

Again, good start and keep doing what you're doing with a clear focus and mindset - and you will multiply your earnings just by remaining positive. It is seriously weird how the mind works - don't get me started on my experiences. I have over a hundred emails that I sent to myself when weird things happen like that, when thinking about an accident, literally turned out to be one 2 miles ahead of me, just happened a minute before I got there. Craziest thing ever. I'll hear about a city and be like "Oh, I know a girl from there!" Next minute, she messages me for the first time in 60 days (this literally happened). So yeah, stay positive and you'll be great!
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-14 03:36 PM) Required(2014-01-14 03:25 PM) 
2014-01-14, 03:25 PM,
(2014-01-14, 02:55 PM)rowebil Wrote: Good job man! Now multiply your work by some, and you will have 10 times that $4 :)

People always debate whether it's quality of quantity, or reverse. I like to keep it in the middle... you need a quality offer to start with, build it solid to where you are getting leads, and then create another niche or such.
You almost need to get a feel for it - doing it enough that you know when to stop working on the current project, and start another.

Again, good start and keep doing what you're doing with a clear focus and mindset - and you will multiply your earnings just by remaining positive. It is seriously weird how the mind works - don't get me started on my experiences. I have over a hundred emails that I sent to myself when weird things happen like that, when thinking about an accident, literally turned out to be one 2 miles ahead of me, just happened a minute before I got there. Craziest thing ever. I'll hear about a city and be like "Oh, I know a girl from there!" Next minute, she messages me for the first time in 60 days (this literally happened). So yeah, stay positive and you'll be great!

I like what you said about quality and quantity.

Start with extreme quality.. Things even you'd complete a survey for. Then when your done, optimize it EVEN MORE. So your $4 niche... Go and optimize it, right now!
Then make another one. Optimize it like crazy while using your past experience from your last niche. Keep improving for every new niche you put out. Go for one a day and you'll be set soon.
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-14 03:36 PM) 

repetition
2014-01-14, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-14, 04:06 PM by Viper.)
(2014-01-14, 02:55 PM)rowebil Wrote: Good job man! Now multiply your work by some, and you will have 10 times that $4 :)

I believe you!!! One of my professor always tell us "Quality = Quantity" or vice versa, I think I created a quality site because of the amount of time I spent (quantity). I am no web developer or designer that's why it takes time for me to create a good landing page. But in the long run if I will always do this then maybe I can build a site for just an hour or less :D

Thanks to all of you guys. Even though it's just $4 (at the moment), this kind of support will always keep us members here especially the new ones to work smarter/harder!!!
Latest Thanks - View all

rowebil(2014-01-15 09:52 AM) 
2014-01-14, 10:04 PM,
Congratulations! keep up the hard work and you will get good results :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-15 06:24 AM) 
2014-01-15, 09:51 AM,
You need to know where to equal out on quality or quantity. It's like women -- you can cry and become upset over one, OR you can go out and meet more.

You should make your projects with quality, but know when to stop and let them grow a little bit, and work on another one. It is almost like any strategy game. You can't start something and never finish it. You need to build the business to a good point, enhancing parts on it, and then start another business or expend it to a sister store.

Like Subway for instance. Fred DeLuca could have put a million stores around the world, but if he didn't make his hoagies perfect, he wouldn't have made as much as he could have if he focused on making his sandwiches perfect, and then started to build stores around the world.

As you do this type of business, you'll actually feel when it is time to move on to another project.
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-15 07:28 PM) 
2014-01-15, 10:00 AM,
Very Good and Congrats rinse and repeat and turn that 4 into more next time
Latest Thanks - View all

Viper(2014-01-15 07:28 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 14 942 2017-10-25, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Hypebeast
  I FAILED before time to try AGAIN Calapsss 34 1,697 2017-09-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: nutnuts
  First Time Youtube CPA -- My Journey cubruh 18 1,703 2017-05-04, 02:42 AM
Last Post: nutnuts
  Trippy's journey - first time touching cpa Trippy 13 825 2017-04-21, 02:37 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  YouTube is giving me a good time neverstop 27 2,327 2017-01-05, 06:28 PM
Last Post: neverstop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB