Earn more than 80$+ per day with ADNOOKA [Higher EPC,Higher Conversions]
2013-06-17, 11:15 AM,
As more and more people are transitioning into content monetization, we wanted to present you with our fully custom coded network Adnooka. With our years in the industry we have gained partnerships with some of the highest paying advertisers available. With this, we have directly returned the favor by providing highly competitive rates. We are currently in a beta stage and are looking for new publishers to test out our platform.

We offer our publishers with a wide array of tools in order to fully maximize whatever content you have.

Pay Per Download

They offer a Pay Per Download set up that is similar to other sites out there so you can make money uploading files.

Link Locker

Looking to send a user to a new site? Lock them in and force them to complete an offer before moving on to the URL you select.

Content Locker

Lock your full webpages so the user viewing them cannot see it until they complete an offer. You can also make the locker show on a click if you want.

Payment Methods

They currently offer PayPal, Payza, Wire, ACH, and Check but will offer plenty of new options in the future. Want a specific one? Let us know!

Campaign Rates

Make the most you ever have by switching to a CPA Network. By working with a network, you are able to cut out a full middleman so we are able to offer you higher rates than a PPD site.

In-House Script

With a custom coded script, there is a much larger level of control and customization you can have with a site. This will allow us to update the site frequently with features in order to maximize revenue for you.

Support

If you ever need any help, they are here via Aim, Skype, email and phone.

While the average CPA Network is fairly difficult to get into, we strive to be different. We encourage users with little to no PPD/Content locking experience to apply. Whether you have a website or not, we will still work with you to reach your earning goals!

see the conversion rate and epc :
i am also new member of this so its not mine i just want that you all see epc and cpr.
[Image: 7WN94pI.png]

short description : -
- 15-20% average conversion rate
- 5% referral rate
- Average EPC 0.20 [even for english countries]
- Awesome features -> File manager,link locker,content locker etc.

click here for free sign up

if you need any help then pm me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATE] ✪CPA LEGACY✪ $2.50 Daily x IG Acc | 100 Accounts = $250 Per Day - DEADZ DEADZ 677 54,104 19 minutes ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  ✪✪✪Dynamo Easy Refferal Program to earn $50-$100/day✪✪✪ dynamo 142 14,668 2017-10-19, 01:30 AM
Last Post: babarmaqbool
  ★★★ Earn Extra Money doing NOTHING ★★★ Join my referral program NOW! p4p4c0n 47 5,778 2017-10-19, 01:27 AM
  ★★★ PRO LEADS CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ dejan001 593 46,482 2017-10-18, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Kacze
  ★★★ MONEY NINJA CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ 300+ members! Eye 238 22,596 2017-10-18, 02:00 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top