Earn Thousands - The Coding Spartan - Quoranker V3
2016-07-19, 04:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-13, 07:24 AM by Sparticus.)
It’s no secret.. we all need more traffic! No matter what kind of campaign you are running rankerbot can bring in mass amounts of traffic within minutes!

RankerBot can send traffic to any destination/location you desire. Take advantage of this untapped and unsaturated traffic source before your competition figures it out.

What does this tool do?
Quickly rank questions and answers in Quora through a systematic upvoting and down voting technique. Create and manage accounts. And Much More...

How long does it take to setup and start seeing an increase in traffic?
There is no limit in potential traffic you can get from rankerbot! With quora being such a popular website it is very common for quora answers to rank in google very easily and quickly. The site alone bring massive amounts of traffic to your answers and questions. With the right use this tool can out rank any competition you will encounter!

What is Quora?
Quora is a question and answer site that many people use. People ask questions and then others will respond with answers sometimes linking back to their original sources of information. This is the part we will take advantage of! Simply write an answer to a question and plug in your product or website to instantly gain massive amounts of traffic.

[Image: sJB4Sdj.png]

Thank you for Hawkeye for personally testing our new software :)
(This was the review for V1, the changes for V3 are amazing and will are fare more superior than the software he is talking about.)

Hawkeyes Review (Admin Of CPA Elites)

Look How Much He Made On The Website:
[Image: 8DatjaZ.png]

Questions I have been asked:

Q. Are You offering any trials or vouches?
A. No, at this time we (Me and my advertiser) decided against giving vouches because we realize the true power in this software. Also, if we release the copy to everyone we are afraid it will be used in ways it's not meant to, aka cracking, reverse engineering etc. This is for the protection of us and our clients :)

Q. Where Do You Get Your Proxies From?
A. During My tests and personal Venture I used private proxies from our forum friends ProxyVPN. The program can work with all types of proxies and all types of authentication methods.

Q. Do Public Proxies Work?
A. Public proxies do work, yes, but I highly suggest you purchase shared proxies or private proxies. Public proxies are very poor quality and your success rate will be very low with them. If you want to use this software to it's full potential you will want to make the small investment in proxies.

Q. How Many Proxies do I use?
A. I have been using a list of 30 proxies from day one. I have created over 300 accounts with them, and still making more to this day. None of them have been banned and from what I can tell thus far, they are not mass banning any of my accounts.

Q. Are you planning any new features?
A. YES! Plain and simple. We are always listening to our users hearing how they use it and customizing for their needs. I have already started a list of future updates I am planning and I am truly excited for a lot of them because they could easily double you profit in the matter of hours! My goal is to have A major feature added at least every 2 weeks and you will be notified in the software what is coming up :)

VOUCHES:
(2016-02-11, 04:47 AM)??Hawk Eye?? Wrote: Please note - This is a paid sticky and CPA Elites hold no responsibilities to deals / sales associated with advertisers on this forum.
I can not only approve this but also give it my personal vouch, the bot is awesome the method traffic is golden.

Good luck with your sales!
(2016-03-01, 05:01 AM)One Wrote: Hello again, I want to vouch i earned yesterday $125 from 1 sale and 3 Upsale
[img]/Ob9NguE.png[/img]

Thanks
(2016-02-11, 10:25 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: A big vouch here for my Friend Sparticus, He develops some awesome stuff and this is an example of it, No one can question his abilities, definetely gonna buy this soon!
btw Good Luck with sales Sparticus!
(2016-02-12, 05:54 AM)MiTo Wrote: Very impressed by this bot, specially for the source of traffic. As we spoke if I were you I would keep this just for myself because of its huge potential. So don't hesitate to buy it guys while it's available. Good luck with sales, anyway bro.
(2016-02-13, 08:15 AM)MiTo Wrote: Still getting a decent amount of traffic from Quora. Had some trouble today to rank but Sparticus has helped me to get my answer to the top.

Two minutes later after making the post above and obviously thanks to Sparticus for ranking the answer I got a sale of 62$. [Image: E7zCUoZ.jpg]

Huge vouch again. He spent like an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't rank some answers.
(2016-02-15, 05:29 AM)bumppy5 Wrote: I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of this software and believe that there is a lot of money to be made. The new update just released has sped up the creation of accounts, Sparticus is a great developer who clearly cares about the success of this program. I highly recommend making this investment.
(2016-07-20, 03:52 AM)dragoshi144 Wrote: Very beautiful design, I just bought it and it does exactly what I need. Easy to use, I recommend it!
(2016-07-20, 04:31 AM)CPABRA Wrote: I can say I personally vouch for this, probably doesn't mean a ton comming frm a newbie member like me but I'm very new to CPA and was confused and got some awesome help from Sparticus on a few occasions before I bought the first time.

Then when I got a copy of the old ranker bot he refunded the money until he could update the program.

Then once I bought it, I got help with everything I was confused on setting it up. This is not really hard if you're already familiar with this type of stuff but I wasn't, so the customer service was great! A+

I am already getting sales! Don't be the last one to get a copy! Jump on this huge opportunity while its here!!

When You purchase your license please make a post here with your transaction ID! Thank you

Faq:
http://codingspartan.com/quoranker-faq/

User Asked Questions:

How many upvotes should I add like daily?

Daily updates is up to you, Quora's system is nice enough to instantly rank an answer based on the upvote count. What I mean is, if you were to send 100 upvotes to an answer at once and it ranks #1 right away then you don't have to keep sending it more and more votes, but if it is deranked then you can send more. If it is not being deranked there is no need to repeatedly send upvotes unless you want to give it a "real" appearance.

And the complexity of the answer matters?
Like.. an answer with pictures and detailed text will rank better than a normal one?

The simple answer is Yes, but here is the answer you want to here:
The complexity of an answer makes a very big difference when it comes to ranking. If you right 2 sentances telling someone to visit a link to see the answer 1, it will not convert, and 2, quora sees that as a trash answer and will rank it accordingly. However if you write like 200-1000 words with pictures and links and bulleted items than you will rank alone without votes sometimes. You can experiment with your own template, but for me I like to write 300+ words, have 2 pictures, 1 quote, 2 different links (one my sales page and the other informational), 1 information quote. This seems to rank the best!

ACCOUNT CREATOR IS NOT WORKING, IT IS UNDER MAINTENANCE
2016-07-19, 08:07 PM,
Hey guys! I am back with even better software!

To get you guys started and help you realize this amazing opportunity I am releasing a coupon! This coupon will let 2 people get 50% off their purchase! Hurry up and grab the coupon before anyone else and realize this amazing opportunity that you are missing out on!

Here is the coupon: cpaelites lucky two
2016-07-19, 08:13 PM,
Any vouch copy? I would like to test tool if its possible
2016-07-19, 08:17 PM,
(2016-07-19, 08:13 PM)Liverpool F.C Wrote: Any vouch copy? I would like to test tool if its possible

I already have lots of vouches, check out the thread, but if you are looking for a discount, grab the coupon before it's too late :)
2016-07-20, 01:17 AM,
i went to order now but this coupon code already not working.. :((

(2016-07-19, 08:17 PM)Sparticus Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 08:13 PM)Liverpool F.C Wrote: Any vouch copy? I would like to test tool if its possible

I already have lots of vouches, check out the thread, but if you are looking for a discount, grab the coupon before it's too late :)
2016-07-20, 02:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-20, 03:36 AM by Sparticus.)
(2016-07-20, 01:17 AM)dark007 Wrote: i went to order now but this coupon code already not working.. :((

(2016-07-19, 08:17 PM)Sparticus Wrote:

Yup, The coupon was already used, sorry but I will not be releasing anymore coupons until a special occasion.

Although it is not 50% off anymore, the software is worth much more than the $30 I am selling it for, you will understand when you try it :)

User Asked Questions:

How many upvotes should I add like daily?

Daily updates is up to you, Quora's system is nice enough to instantly rank an answer based on the upvote count. What I mean is, if you were to send 100 upvotes to an answer at once and it ranks #1 right away then you don't have to keep sending it more and more votes, but if it is deranked then you can send more. If it is not being deranked there is no need to repeatedly send upvotes unless you want to give it a "real" appearance.

And the complexity of the answer matters?
Like.. an answer with pictures and detailed text will rank better than a normal one?

The simple answer is Yes, but here is the answer you want to here:
The complexity of an answer makes a very big difference when it comes to ranking. If you right 2 sentances telling someone to visit a link to see the answer 1, it will not convert, and 2, quora sees that as a trash answer and will rank it accordingly. However if you write like 200-1000 words with pictures and links and bulleted items than you will rank alone without votes sometimes. You can experiment with your own template, but for me I like to write 300+ words, have 2 pictures, 1 quote, 2 different links (one my sales page and the other informational), 1 information quote. This seems to rank the best!
2016-07-20, 04:31 AM,
I can say I personally vouch for this, probably doesn't mean a ton comming frm a newbie member like me but I'm very new to CPA and was confused and got some awesome help from Sparticus on a few occasions before I bought the first time.

Then when I got a copy of the old ranker bot he refunded the money until he could update the program.

Then once I bought it, I got help with everything I was confused on setting it up. This is not really hard if you're already familiar with this type of stuff but I wasn't, so the customer service was great! A+
2016-07-20, 09:59 PM,
(2016-07-20, 04:31 AM)CPABRA Wrote: I can say I personally vouch for this, probably doesn't mean a ton comming frm a newbie member like me but I'm very new to CPA and was confused and got some awesome help from Sparticus on a few occasions before I bought the first time.

Thank you for the vouch! always happy to help!
2016-07-21, 08:55 PM,
Congrats on this anonymous user. After just 7 days he has already made over $100 with this amazing tool! Every day he is growing!
[Image: d075ef7e9c7243dfa29cc4361d2252ab.png]

Stop reading this and start taking action before it's too late!
2016-07-22, 01:16 AM,
Hello, i just bought it, my transaction ID is 83946844904126734, lets see what this baby can do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XXX Adult Store|Adult Tube & PinBoard Websites for SALE Ready-to-EARN[50% OFFER] web2experts 22 1,904 2017-10-17, 11:58 AM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
  [GOLD MINE!] Amazon Drop Shipping Coaching - Earn 4 figures in two weeks or less! daveinit8 51 4,036 2017-10-06, 06:46 PM
Last Post: daveinit8
  HOT DEAL [30$ in 24H] CREATE ANDROID, IOS APP STORE - 100% AUTOMATED. EARN 1000-3000$/M suuforest 194 26,087 2017-09-07, 01:38 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  GSA Proxy Scraper - Scrape, Test, and Filter Thousands of Proxies on Autopilot! s4nt0s 16 4,517 2017-08-14, 11:17 PM
Last Post: s4nt0s
  Sparticus Coding Service - Custom Software Developer Sparticus 15 1,917 2017-05-23, 09:15 AM
Last Post: hejkujom

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top