Earn $100/Daily - Instagram + OGAds/CPAGrip
2017-01-21, 03:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-31, 10:17 PM by Royal_Wolf.)
[Image: SJPmBdr.png]

I had seen quite a lot of threads about earning through Instagram so I decided to give it a good try. My plan is to earn $100/daily stable for one week using Instagram. I have already read quite a few methods on the forum but they are quite old but I will still give it a try.

I will make daily work targets and will try my level best to complete them. If I am able to complete my daily targets then I will be able to get somewhere pretty quickly. I will be using old Instagram earning methods available on the forum and will try to improve them so that I am able to get good ROI.

Instagram is not my main source of income, it will be my secondary source of income. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them.

[Image: C3SBJpP.png]

My current plan is to find a method that is able to make me $10/daily on average, I will be investing all earnings back to this method till I am able to achieve $100/daily stable.

I currently have a guy that run my accounts on his VPS, I basically pay him $8/monthly and he runs my account on his instagram bot with his accounts (mass planner) 24/7. I find this quite cheap so I will be running my accounts on his server.

[Image: wIUZguQ.png]
Register domain and get hosting [Done]
Create 5 HQ landing pages
Make HQ homepage
Run 5 Accounts
Follow 5,000 people/each account

[Image: cJATNqY.png]
$10/Daily [Achieved]
$25/Daily []
$50/Daily []
$100/Daily []
$700/Week []

HUGE UPDATE:
Recently I have been wasting a lot of time without even knowing it. So I have decided to work on only things that actually currently matter to me.
1) Money
2) Education

Only these two things are the top priority for me. I will cut wasting even a single minute. My goal is to spend all day on only these two activities, I will try my best and for sure try to make good progress to it.
Hours In a day: 24

Sleep: 4 Hours
Study: 15 Hours
Work: 5 Hours

Update 1:
Created one landing page and currently running one account on safe settings. I will be using safe settings for 2-3 days and then normal settings.

Total Expenses:
Domain: $17.99 (With $5 ID protection)
Hosting: $6.50
Total Paid: $24.49

Earnings:
$0
2017-01-21, 04:08 PM,
Good luck with your journey :).

I have been thinking of some Instagram based stuff myself recently so interested to see how this turns out.

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2017-01-21, 04:19 PM,
Good Luck with your journey buddy. Keep motivated and achieve your goals
2017-01-21, 09:43 PM,
Good luck with your goal. I'll be following! You work with BH or WH niche?
2017-01-21, 10:53 PM,
BTW are you planning direct to CPA offers or content locking with this?

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2017-01-22, 06:28 AM,
(2017-01-21, 03:14 PM)Royal_Wolf Wrote:
[Image: SJPmBdr.png]

I had seen quite a lot of threads about earning through Instagram so I decided to give it a good try. My plan is to earn $100/daily stable for one week using Instagram. I have already read quite a few methods on the forum but they are quite old but I will still give it a try.

I will make daily work targets and will try my level best to complete them. If I am able to complete my daily targets then I will be able to get somewhere pretty quickly. I will be using old Instagram earning methods available on the forum and will try to improve them so that I am able to get good ROI.

Instagram is not my main source of income, it will be my secondary source of income. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them.

[Image: C3SBJpP.png]

My current plan is to find a method that is able to make me $10/daily on average, I will be investing all earnings back to this method till I am able to achieve $100/daily stable.

I currently have a guy that run my accounts on his VPS, I basically pay him $8/monthly and he runs my account on his instagram bot with his accounts (mass planner) 24/7. I find this quite cheap so I will be running my accounts on his server.

[Image: wIUZguQ.png]
Register domain and get hosting [Done]
Create 5 HQ landing pages
Make HQ homepage
Run 5 Accounts
Follow 5,000 people/each account

[Image: cJATNqY.png]
$10/Daily []
$25/Daily []
$50/Daily []
$100/Daily []
$700/Week []

Update 1:
Created one landing page and currently running one account on safe settings. I will be using safe settings for 2-3 days and then normal settings.

Total Expenses:
Domain: $17.99 (With $5 ID protection)
Hosting: $6.50
Total Paid: $24.49

Earnings:
$0

What are you use NIche ?
for IG
2017-01-22, 06:53 AM,
Good luck on your journey, will following this thread
2017-01-22, 07:45 AM,
Good luck. keep fight with IG
2017-01-22, 10:28 AM,
You're "friend" is gonna get your accounts lol but your own VPS its pretty cheap
2017-01-22, 03:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-22, 03:38 PM by Royal_Wolf.)
Update 2:
Created 13 photos and boosted them.

Total Expenses For Day:
Boosting: $13
Total Expenses Till Now: $37.49

Earnings:
$0.45

(2017-01-21, 09:43 PM)greengou Wrote: Good luck with your goal. I'll be following! You work with BH or WH niche?

Both

(2017-01-21, 10:53 PM)shaunm Wrote: BTW are you planning direct to CPA offers or content locking with this?

Whichever will convert more.

(2017-01-22, 10:28 AM)osamabinladen Wrote: You're "friend" is gonna get your accounts lol but your own VPS its pretty cheap

If I setup everything myself:
Mass planner: $16.95/monthly
Proxy: $2/per account
VPS: $15-$20/monthly
If software stopped for some reason or some other problem arises, I have to fix it myself. My friend is the one who will fix every problem, he uses a private proxy with my accounts and runs on HQ VPS.

I find it more cheap and easy to manage.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 407 55 minutes ago
Last Post: iastaff
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 24 1,450 1 hour ago
Last Post: amandh
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,187 1 hour ago
Last Post: datalmanus
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 53 3,166 7 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,865 11 hours ago
Last Post: KentVMason

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top