EAMAP Journey
2014-08-18, 03:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-19, 05:30 AM by hammerK.)
[Image: 8pVzbVF.jpg]

Hey Elites,
my nick is hammerK and Im living in germany. I´ve been into IM for nearly 2 years and have gathered decent knowledge thanks to cpaelites.com! I joined this awesome forum right after its launch and really learned alot here. Back in the days I was able to earn pretty well, though I never created bragging threads.. About 4/5 months ago I stopped working with PPD/CPA because of my fulltime job, which was too much time consuming. Most of my old niches are dead meanwhile, either they are outdated, my videos went down or my websites got penalized by big bad google..
A few weeks ago I started again, because I really missed it Grin. This game is a really big hobby of mine and I treat it like this.. There is no need to me to make a living out of it, because I earn enough money with my main job. Though you can never have enough money, I decided to create this thread here and I will try my best to achieve a nice and stable 2nd income. I was always a big fan or journey threads and I hope this thread helps me and others to stay motivated and furthermore I will use this to keep track of all my current work.
I will focus on google SEO and will only use youtube+other video sites to host some tutorial and proof videos for my sites (If I really feel its worth I will try to rank a video as well, but this is not my main focus). Last week I nearly spent all my time doing keyword research and I really found some insane niches! Money I will just move from one niche to the next in chronological order.

I will try different methods, depending on my niche competition ( Churn&Burn, Manual link building, ranking videos and facebook pages). I will tell you my methods and show you my ranking arsenal, which I will use to bomb my way to the top Evil
[Image: YJwvnZi.jpg]
  • VPS
  • GSA Search Engine Ranker
  • GSA Indexer and Captcha Breaker
  • Camtasia
  • Photoshop
  • Tube Sniper Pro
  • Auto Content Writer
  • Wicked Article Creator
  • Scrapebox + several plugins
  • Proranktracker.com
  • Visual Studio
  • ahrefs.com
  • seositecheckup.com
  • freelancer.com
  • Spinnerchief II
  • justlike.org
  • wordpress + blogger
  • MY BRAIN ;)

The network I will use is SHARECASH, because it really converts best for me and I tried them all.

[Image: fzEGO7d.jpg]
  • 1 Multi niche site for small bh niches
  • HQ websites for the big niches
  • Churn&Burn for small bh niches
  • I will use Scrapebox for my own link lists (niche related backlinks!)
  • Tier 1 completely manual
  • I write my T1 articles manually and spin them by myself with Spinnerchief II
  • T2 + T3 GSA Search Engine Ranker
  • Add Social Signals with AMF or I buy it from justlike.org

I have no special goal when it comes to daily earnings, I just want to see a static improvement and EAMAP!

Wish me luck guys!

[Image: q8X1zxm.jpg]

Latest Thanks - View all

321(2014-08-21 01:33 PM) ReFinig(2014-08-19 05:04 AM) 

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2014-08-18, 03:54 PM,
Good luck on your journey, gonna watch your progress :)
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-18 04:15 PM) 
2014-08-18, 04:35 PM,
best of luck buddy for ur great journey:)
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-18 04:57 PM) 

Advertising is done in the marketplace. Don't spam the main forum.

==================

Spamming again. You don't seem to learn. Go away and read the rules (again). You now have 2 months instead of 1 to learn them.
2014-08-18, 05:24 PM,
You have an army of tools and it seems you know what you're doing.
Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-18 05:56 PM) 

[Image: HrYBpT0.png]
Looking for JV Partners, PM me for more info.
2014-08-19, 04:30 AM,
Okay, I just did some work today.
I set up 1 niche site and my Scrapebox is running all day long to get myself those niche relevant backlinks. I bought a fresh domain for one of the big niches and set it up on my webhost. I will finish the website tomorrow and will also start building backlinks to the 1st niche. I will show $ stats as soon as there are some available ;)

2014-08-19, 05:24 AM,
Good luck on your journey! Will you be using churn and burn or some kind of quality campaign with GSA?
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-19 02:18 PM) 
2014-08-19, 02:18 PM,
(2014-08-19, 05:24 AM)Valerie Wrote: Good luck on your journey! Will you be using churn and burn or some kind of quality campaign with GSA?
I will use churn&burn for some smaller niche and maybe some facebook sites. For my big ones I will aim for high quality. My articles will be hand-written and -spun.

2014-08-19, 06:20 PM,
I wish you to good luck and good amount of cash.
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-19 07:47 PM) 
2014-08-19, 07:49 PM,
(2014-08-19, 06:20 PM)k0mZ Wrote: I wish you to good luck and good amount of cash.

Thank you man :)

Today I wanted to finish my website, but it doesn´t look like I wanted it to.. I will edit it again later.
I just filtered all my scrapebox urls and started a fresh GSA campaign for the first niche. Hope to see some results soon.

2014-08-19, 08:38 PM,
Hey hammerK, good to see that you are starting a journey too! I'm definitely going to follow it. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2014-08-20 07:25 PM) 

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 20 739 2 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 32 1,169 2 hours ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 140 4 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 97 4 hours ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,416 6 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top