DutchPride - Life Expierences thread 14-11-2015
2015-11-15, 12:33 AM,
[Image: TwkOHVq.png]
Tell us about your family life? (Optional)
Just a regular dude living with his parents and two little brothers and sisters, Parents are divorced and currently living with my mom and my stepdad.

============================

Martial status? (Optional)
As single as you can be Smile

How did you find CPA Elites?
I believe it was through HF at the time, was very active on Youtube doing CPA and then found a thread about CPA Elites decided to join and got asked for trial mod a month after, and i've worked my way up since then.

When did you first start getting into internet marketing?
Like i previously said i believe it was around September 2012, had bad luck for around 1 month then starting earning my first $50 that month and was lucky my niche blew up around christmas and i almost reached the $3k mark that month. The feeling i recieved from that was amazing, being able to earn more then my dad and mom combined via Internet marketing is

What inspired you to start internet marketing?
Like everyone i wanted to make some extra money to get the fancy gadgets and stuff and i stumbled on the CPA section in HF and went through some guides and tried a few out then i found out about CPA Elites.

Where do you spend your hard earned money on?

*A Car
*Bills
*Food
*Going out
*My Parents
*School
*Gadgets etc.

What is your motivation to keep on making money?
My motivation is seeing my car which i worked hard for i love being able to enhance the looks and make it the way i like it and obviously the bragging threads on here these are a huge motivation to get me back into CPA because i'm not very active now due to school.

What's the total amount of Money you have made? (Optional)
Some users here maybe make that a month and have made much more then i have but i have made $10k+ and that's allot of money for me.

Any tips for the community?
Keep on going! Don't let bad earnings stop you from making money on here i've been there aswell if you keep going you will learn from your mistakes and you can work on improving your work. Eventually you will earn enough money to realize its all been worth it.

Any thing you would like to say here? Go crazy. (Optional)
Think about everything you can do/purchase with the x amount of money you are going to make! Isn't that a good motivation?? Good luck guys!!

If you are willing to make a thread like this, just copy the layout from here i'm curious about you guys life expierences!

~DutchPride
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-11-15 04:40 PM) Jayzzz(2015-11-15 04:37 PM)  HawkEye(2015-11-15 03:48 PM) Verilog(2015-11-15 12:38 PM) today1991(2015-11-15 12:11 PM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-11-15, 12:38 AM,
Nice thread!
I'd recommend not spending all your hard earned money and save it up to invest in future projects! :)
2015-11-15, 12:40 AM,
Really enjoyed reading it, Car modding/tuning is my pasion too, Mind sharing a pic of your build?

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-15, 12:46 AM,
(2015-11-15, 12:38 AM)Vampirion Wrote: Nice thread!
I'd recommend not spending all your hard earned money and save it up to invest in future projects! :)

Ofcourse i don't the rest is in my savings account, trying to get back into CPA now to see if i can double or even triple my savings.

2015-11-15, 12:49 AM,
(2015-11-15, 12:46 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 12:38 AM)Vampirion Wrote: Nice thread!

Ofcourse i don't the rest is in my savings account, trying to get back into CPA now to see if i can double or even triple my savings.
Nice! Aslong as you work hard enough you can reach it man. :)
2015-11-15, 01:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-15, 01:51 AM by DutchPride.)
(2015-11-15, 12:40 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Really enjoyed reading it, Car modding/tuning is my pasion too, Mind sharing a pic of your build?

Ofcourse you can! It's not really that special and the pictures aren't any good but ill post a few..
Planning on lowering it next year some other stuff.

Painted my interior

Side shot

Car after a good wash

2015-11-15, 01:12 AM,
(2015-11-15, 01:06 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 12:40 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Really enjoyed reading it, Car modding/tuning is my pasion too, Mind sharing a pic of your build?

Ofcourse you can! It's not really that special and the pictures aren't any good but ill post a few..

Painted my interior

Side shot

Car after a good wash

Painted my interior

Side shot

Car after a good wash

well I'm getting a 403 error

2015-11-15, 05:01 AM,
That Golf car is Dope! my brother always wanted to buy the same model
Also nice thread bro, thanks for sharing!

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-11-15, 06:13 AM,
Great to read about your your life Dutch :)

You continue to be one of the greatest mods I know :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-15, 08:49 AM,
(2015-11-15, 01:06 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

Painted my interior

Side shot

Car after a good wash

Looks really nice and clean Dutchpride

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 9 292 2017-10-21, 05:55 AM
Last Post: CPAON
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 893 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 21 613 2017-10-19, 05:36 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 470 2017-10-18, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 306 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top