Drugs
2015-01-05, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-05, 11:34 PM by MarijuanaXTC.)
What drug is the best for frustrated and depressed person?
I have no contact with society and I'm making money online.
In 2 years I will move to other city to my friend as I am not 18 yet.
For those 2 years I will need something that will make me feel better. There is no way to meet new people because I can know only specific type of people, otherwise I feel embarassed and then I ask myself: "why this shit is alive?".

I must know really wrecked people, kind of unusual person who isn't educated and is about to have no girlfriend for rest of the life.
2015-01-05, 11:39 PM,
5-HTP can improve your mood
You can buy it over the counter where I live

NA
2015-01-05, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-05, 11:44 PM by AdscendFehz.)
Anti-depressants

But more importantly, a healthy dose of perspective. Life is only as good or bad as you make it - truly.
2015-01-05, 11:47 PM,
Get Ephedrine in your ass, you will see what beast will be for next 6 ours :D
2015-01-05, 11:47 PM,
if you continue like this you wont enjoy your life and after some year you will regret it
2015-01-05, 11:53 PM,
(2015-01-05, 11:47 PM)danixD Wrote: if you continue like this you wont enjoy your life and after some year you will regret it

What will I regret? I will surely become the wizard (30 years old virgin). If I eat junk food I feel much better, but I gain a lot of weight because of that and it costs millions.
2015-01-05, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-05, 11:58 PM by isoz.)
Don't get into anti-depressants, that shit is addictive and you're too young, unless a doctor diagnoses you with depression don't take that shit, also if you google depression symptoms it's a really wide field, from my perspective reading that I assumed everyone was depressive in a way or another, psychology is still a very mysterious area. You need a friend and you can also order Noopept which is a nootropic, brain enhancer, it improves your focus and your mood, I get mine from http://www.ceretropic.com/

If we're talking about recreative drugs, do shrooms or truffles! If you're in the right environment it can make you see life in a different way, it's a great experience, theres no addiction or danger involved in doing mushrooms, your body gains tolerance to it very fast so even if you wanted to take it every day you wouldnt feel anything the next day, unlike you see in the movies, while on shrooms you're in control of everything, it's like you're watching the world around you from a third person perspective.
Latest Thanks - View all

ardral(2015-08-27 05:48 PM) lipovpetr(2015-08-13 12:37 AM) daemonX(2015-01-08 10:56 PM) 
2015-01-06, 12:02 AM,
(2015-01-05, 11:57 PM)isoz Wrote: Don't get into anti-depressants, that shit is addictive and you're too young, unless a doctor diagnoses you with depression don't take that shit, also if you google depression symptoms it's a really wide field, from my perspective reading that I assumed everyone was depressive in a way or another, psychology is still a very mysterious area. You need a friend and you can also order Noopept which is a nootropic, brain enhancer, it improves your focus and your mood, I get mine from /

If we're talking about recreative drugs, do shrooms or truffles! If you're in the right environment it can make you see life in a different way, it's a great experience, theres no addiction or danger involved in doing mushrooms, your body gains tolerance to it very fast so even if you wanted to take it every day you wouldnt feel anything the next day, unlike you see in the movies, while on shrooms you're in control of everything, it's like you're watching the world around you from a third person perspective.

Molly, molly, molly, molly. Seriously, I don't want to take this shit because I would encounter heart problems or some addiction. I'm looking for something that imediatelly improve my mood, but the only thing I discovered is love. Still, there is no way to get a girl as they act like you were nothing.
2015-01-06, 12:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-06, 12:09 AM by isoz.)
(2015-01-06, 12:02 AM)Crnack Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 11:57 PM)isoz Wrote: Don't get into anti-depressants, that shit is addictive and you're too young, unless a doctor diagnoses you with depression don't take that shit, also if you google depression symptoms it's a really wide field, from my perspective reading that I assumed everyone was depressive in a way or another, psychology is still a very mysterious area. You need a friend and you can also order Noopept which is a nootropic, brain enhancer, it improves your focus and your mood, I get mine from /

Molly, molly, molly, molly. Seriously, I don't want to take this shit because I would encounter heart problems or some addiction. I'm looking for something that imediatelly improve my mood, but the only thing I discovered is love. Still, there is no way to get a girl as they act like you were nothing.

Did you even read everything? 1. No anti depressants 2. Nootropics 3. Shrooms.

None of my suggestions are addictive or anything that fucks with your heart, nootropics are brain enhancing drugs, ever watched the "Limitless" movie? where the guy takes a pill and suddently is smarter than everybody else? Nootropics is the closest thing we have to that, it improves your MOOD and your FOCUS and since I take Noopept I recommend it.

Also, Love? Kid, you don't know what you're talking about, I've been married for 5 years, you have your entire life to love, it seems that your 'depression' has nothing to do with what you said in your post, did you had any problems with a girl and then felt like the world ended and now you're stuck in that loop? Forget about it, been there done that, it's stupid and it will end. Get a dog! I was 17 when that happened to me, it's just stupid teenage love, it really is, I got a dog, I got a new computer, quickly forgot about that. I know you feel like you won't love anybody else but that's not the case, humans are strange and love is strange. Easy comes easy goes, especially in your age.

Also about heart problems? I fucking bet everything I have that love will bring you more heart problems than any of the drugs mentioned here. Ahah, I'm the living proof, everything is great and pretty and smelling like sugar until you move together.
Latest Thanks - View all

CrazyApple(2015-07-27 08:55 AM) lce(2015-07-09 01:59 PM) daemonX(2015-01-08 10:56 PM) Jack Daniels(2015-01-06 12:06 PM) SiZiF(2015-01-06 02:13 AM) 
2015-01-06, 12:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-06, 12:11 AM by MarijuanaXTC.)
I gave few thousands to one girl over one year. She left me for someone else in real world like I didn't do anything for her. Girls are just a big joke. It was a 400 km distance, but still she could wait 2 years. This "relationship" made me wrecked and changed my look at the world, so now I must find something else like drugs and live with that awareness I will never kiss or hug.

(2015-01-06, 12:06 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 12:02 AM)Crnack Wrote:

Did you even read everything? 1. No anti depressants 2. Nootropics 3. Shrooms.

None of my suggestions are addictive or anything that fucks with your heart, nootropics are brain enhancing drugs, ever watched the "Limitless" movie? where the guy takes a pill and suddently is smarter than everybody else? Nootropics is the closest thing we have to that, it improves your MOOD and your FOCUS and since I take Noopept I recommend it.

Also, Love? Kid, you don't know what you're talking about, I've been married for 5 years, you have a your entire life to love, it seems that your 'depression' has nothing to do with what you said in your post, did you had any problems with a girl and then felt like the world ended and now you're stuck in that loop? Forget about it, been there done that, it's stupid and it will end. Get a dog! I was 17 when that happened to me, it's just stupid teenage love, it really is, I got a dog, I got a new computer, quickly forgot about that.

I must get those nootropics, however it still sounds too good.
"If only he hadn't blown his brain out on nootropics ."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites PLEASE Look At This Guys Story: (Party Drugs Ruined My Life) HawkEye 6 1,549 2015-11-26, 08:28 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Legal Drugs - chemists invent drugs faster than the government can legalize them HawkEye 0 332 2015-01-09, 03:39 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Smart Drugs? J@bz 48 3,869 2014-05-24, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Memories
  Have you done drugs before? HawkEye 28 1,794 2013-05-22, 07:12 AM
Last Post: TheMozak

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top