Drip feeding PBN links?
2016-09-01, 02:34 PM,
I have 15 domains which I think have good metrics and expired. Do I register them in domain registrar all at once then host them all and add articles and a link to money site within the next 2-3 days or do I drip feed them?
Anyone know if it is worth it to wait and waste time and drip feed them, or will I get the same SEO results.
2016-09-01, 03:09 PM,
you must host them with different hosting per PBN domain does not matter if all at once dont be to paranoid with that. add some general articles first and wait some weeks before direct linking back to the money site. dont add to many money site links at once wait some time before you do this else yes you could get caught out. YES its worth to dripfeed unless you want to get caught and banned ans waste time and money/ :P
2016-09-01, 03:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-01, 03:23 PM by ArtoAllan.)
CPAGangster, how much experience do you have with building a PBN network? :)

To the post:
Register them with fake namegenerator, or your familys names or something. Friends, anything so the domains are not registered under the same name. You want to hide that you own all of the domains, so google thinks that the 15 backlinks are from 15 different pages, not just 15 pages owned by the same guy.
You dont really have to add general articles before adding a post with the backlink to your MS. With a PBN of just 15 PB's, I would say you can add those 15 backlinks in 2-3 weeks and you should be more than safe.

And whats really important about the hosting is that you're getting different IPs. Some hosts can provide you with different C or B class ip's. This is decent, but if you could get different A Class ips that would be the best for your hosting :)
Some people play abit more unsafe and host 1-3 domains on the same hosting. But I would't do that as long as your PBN is only 15 domains.
2016-09-30, 02:31 PM,
(2016-09-01, 03:23 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: CPAGangster, how much experience do you have with building a PBN network? :)

To the post:
Register them with fake namegenerator, or your familys names or something. Friends, anything so the domains are not registered under the same name. You want to hide that you own all of the domains, so google thinks that the 15 backlinks are from 15 different pages, not just 15 pages owned by the same guy.
You dont really have to add general articles before adding a post with the backlink to your MS. With a PBN of just 15 PB's, I would say you can add those 15 backlinks in 2-3 weeks and you should be more than safe.

And whats really important about the hosting is that you're getting different IPs. Some hosts can provide you with different C or B class ip's. This is decent, but if you could get different A Class ips that would be the best for your hosting :)
Some people play abit more unsafe and host 1-3 domains on the same hosting. But I would't do that as long as your PBN is only 15 domains.

sorry i was away on vacation in Canada i highly recommend it as well if you need somewhere to go!

Quote:CPAGangster, how much experience do you have with building a PBN network? :)

some but not TONS i know about it enough i would say and if im honest if you look around on google you will find better answers to your questions than i can give you :)
2016-10-03, 01:15 AM,
You should always drip feed PBN links. You would be penalised otherwise if you linked them all to your site in a very short amount of time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 88 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  PBN articles martek 2 91 2017-10-14, 03:15 PM
Last Post: martek
  [question] How do you verify offer links? SparkCube 4 175 2017-09-27, 07:03 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  PBN question martek 9 217 2017-09-15, 12:29 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  How make clickable links in jeuxvideo.com mboitshepo 3 629 2017-09-02, 06:44 AM
Last Post: marshvll

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top