Dracarys Instagram/YT Journey to 50$/Day
2016-10-25, 06:59 PM,
I have been doing CPA for a while and decided to start my journey. Started with Instagram a few months ago and made some money. And I plan to scale it up. I have silently followed many IG journeys and that motivation was enough to start my own journey. I have done Youtube before so I plan to continue using Youtube too.

I will be using BH niches. I dont have any tools so I will be doing everything manually. Also I plan to buy Followliker/Massplaner later when I have the funds to buy them. Lets move to the questions.

Things I have :
40-50 IG accounts [30-35 are aged]
40 YT accounts [All aged. Non PVA]
15 SIM cards to verify accounts.

Plan:
- For IG, I will be using the Follow/Like. Also, I can say aged accounts work better.
- YT Set and Forget. Will try and find less competitive niches.
- I will be using OGads for now. But plan to test CPAgrip later.
- IG Accounts will be created using Bluestacks. No Proxies for now.
- Blogger landing pages shortened with Bit.ly

I want to accomplish this by the end of this year. I also might try other methods but this will be the most focused. Any Questions and Suggestions are welcomed.
2016-10-25, 07:08 PM,
nice good luck i will lurk and follow this :)
2016-10-25, 07:32 PM,
Hey there, good luck with your journey. How many niches are you doing and have you maybe heard about Instagress it is cheap for boosting Instagram accounts.
2016-10-25, 09:13 PM,
With these your resources, you should be earning $$$ a day in no time.
2016-10-25, 09:28 PM,
Looks promising. Though YT and IG are very tough now, just don't give up. And yes, Aged accounts are way to go. Good luck
2016-10-26, 03:00 PM,
(2016-10-25, 07:08 PM)backerz Wrote: nice good luck i will lurk and follow this :)

(2016-10-25, 07:32 PM)Nem Wrote: Hey there, good luck with your journey. How many niches are you doing and have you maybe heard about Instagress it is cheap for boosting Instagram accounts.
I have been using Instagress trail version on a few accounts. They trigger Verification too soon and accounts were getting banned. The fresh ones ofc. Will try them with aged accounts and will post here. But I am focused on getting MassPlanner or Followliker.

(2016-10-25, 09:13 PM)HAkorehdeh Wrote: With these your resources, you should be earning $$$ a day in no time.
Yes. Hope that happens soon :)

(2016-10-25, 09:28 PM)ZackY29 Wrote: Looks promising. Though YT and IG are very tough now, just don't give up. And yes, Aged accounts are way to go. Good luck
I know there have been a lot of changes. I hope to deal with them. Thanks :)

Day 1:
I manually followed using 4 accounts and these were the stats yesterday and today.
[Image: BYmJpRS.jpg]

Today I plan to add a few accounts to Instagress and create and upload a Youtube video. Also, I am stuck with making accounts. I get the "Too manu users" error on Bluestacks. Have completely uninstalled it and still the error persists. So I will try and find out howto get rid of that. Also while typing this I got 2 installs. That makes $1.30 today :)
2016-10-27, 11:21 PM,
(2016-10-26, 03:00 PM)Dracarys Wrote: I get the "Too manu users" error on Bluestacks. Have completely uninstalled it and still the error persists. So I will try and find out howto get rid of that. Also while typing this I got 2 installs. That makes $1.30 today :)

Use Bluestack Tweaker to Factory reset your Bluestack emulator and also change android ID. If you need help, goto YT: watch?v=6_OP5WtvcQU (Not my video)

Good luck! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,646 Today, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,350 Today, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,528 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,637 Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,553 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top