Doubt about keywords in GSA
2014-03-27, 01:43 AM,
Hey guys. I'm still learning to use GSA and i came across a question.. The more keywords i put on my campaign, the more links i'll get?

I mean, i've read out there that GSA uses the keyword we put to find sites and post there. Therefore, if i put over 100 keywords (including my owns) i'll submit (and verify too) much more links than if i only use 10 keywords?

Thanks in advance.
2014-03-27, 01:45 AM,
Keywords are used for scraping purpose. So if you have your GSA to scrape links as well then you should put more keywords.

HOWEVER! Keep in mind that when I was a newbie, I used to use keywords related to my niches and I had very bad rate of getting links, so I recommend you to also use more general terms instead of niche-related keywords, because usually if you're in CPA, people disallow comments, disapprove them or don't have comments at all, so GSA won't be able to find many sites to post to.
2014-03-27, 01:54 AM,
(2014-03-27, 01:45 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: Keywords are used for scraping purpose. So if you have your GSA to scrape links as well then you should put more keywords.

HOWEVER! Keep in mind that when I was a newbie, I used to use keywords related to my niches and I had very bad rate of getting links, so I recommend you to also use more general terms instead of niche-related keywords, because usually if you're in CPA, people disallow comments, disapprove them or don't have comments at all, so GSA won't be able to find many sites to post to.

Yeeeah that was my doubt! So i suppose my guessing was right, in order to get more links i must use more keywords :D

How many do you recommend? aproximately
2014-03-27, 03:59 AM,
(2014-03-27, 01:54 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 01:45 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: Keywords are used for scraping purpose. So if you have your GSA to scrape links as well then you should put more keywords.

Yeeeah that was my doubt! So i suppose my guessing was right, in order to get more links i must use more keywords :D

How many do you recommend? aproximately

Dunno to be honest. I bought a list of keywords (a lot) and I use them. Thousands of keywords.
2014-03-27, 04:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-27, 04:08 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Just drop a big list with your niche keyword merged with a bunch of generic keywords in the thousands and you will have no issues with running out of target lists.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  doubt with facebook ads and cpa :C iPiratica 5 175 2017-09-15, 09:15 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,038 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 380 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  Help! Choosing Keywords for German makiboy05 7 258 2017-04-20, 03:21 AM
Last Post: aetar88
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,753 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top