[Doubt] How to properly rank a video on YT
2015-10-13, 03:15 AM,
Hi everyone.
So, first of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Rogério but you guys can call me Roger. It's easier that way, I know haha
So, back in 2011 I used to use those mobile views bot and all that stuff.
When I put views on my videos back then, these videos usually got to the Youtube first page in Brazil, driving real traffic, comments, likes etc.

Nowadays, if I bump an unlisted video of mine with, I don't know.. 100k views, 10k likes and a bunch of comments and then release it to public, what's the chance for me to get the same kinda thing? To get REAL and GOOD traffic coming from REAL people, and maybe getting to Youtube first page?

PS - When I say youtube first page, I mean the ''popular videos'' section and that kinda stuff. Not the first page for a certain keyword on the search of it.

Thanks guys and sorry for any english mistakes.
2015-10-13, 05:10 AM,
You already can't rank it to the first page, due to the new update, videos gets penalized as soon as you list them

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-10-13, 05:15 AM,
Well you have to play with the new rules now..

Avoid unlist, avoid ppd/cpa/affiliate link in the first days...
Upload a unique video 100% recorded by you or made by recording program/modified.

Give it a proper title and description and you are ready to go! And finally? Time will bring it
through the pages...like the oooold good days.
2015-10-13, 05:38 PM,
You got to read the new tutorials here Roger because it has changed a lot.
Latest Thanks - View all

rogeriobvaz(2015-10-13 11:45 PM) 
2015-10-13, 06:57 PM,
I see... Actually, I've been ranking videos to the first page of the search engine unlisting it and giving it 5 views.
But I was thinking 'bout trying to set this number to a higher value and see how it goes.
But I'm afraid to do it and lose my video or maybe my channel lol
2015-10-13, 10:27 PM,
Thread moved to the correct section. Please keep such threads out of the main forums.
RW.
2015-10-14, 03:47 AM,
It's all about watch-time now days, the unlisted method is only working for low competitive keywords.

I am not saying the so called High retention views from view suppliers are getting your videos ranked. I tried a lot but they don't seem to help, even high numbers up to 20K+ are not making a difference for the unlisted method and/or ranking it without the unlisted method.

So I can't really help you out if I don't know what kind of video you are trying to get ranked.

And in the end it's all about the video itself, if your video is trash then just forget it ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-10-14 06:33 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 879 11 hours ago
Last Post: rinkidi
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,399 Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 213 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 87 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top