Don't settle for less in life...AT ANYTHING!
2015-02-10, 09:15 PM,
Quote:Friend: I made $5,000 profit yesterday

Me: That's awesome!

Friend: Dude that's fucking horrible, we were averaging $10k+ a day last week

Last year I was in Las Vegas. My friend found cute girl who's really into him. He leaves her behind and goes chases after someone else that was ridiculously hot.

Instead of taking the guaranteed ROI, he launched a new campaign with more potential.

I asked him what was his thinking process "Because I don't settle for less. I go after what I want"

Being a high performer means you don't settle for LESS than what you think you deserve.

One more story.

I was contemplating quitting my job 7 years ago. My friend asked, if you stick with the job, how much can you make?

Me: Around $5k+ a month
Him: That's a lot of money. You should be happy
Me: I should, but I'm not. I want to be making $5k+ a day

Don't settle for less in life...AT ANYTHING.

Source
Latest Thanks - View all

DutchPride(2015-02-11 01:42 AM) 
2015-02-10, 09:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-10, 09:44 PM by AdludumIbrahim.)
By the text I instantly knew that it was Charles Ngo. The type of guy that you'd say: Hey man, I earned 15k yesterday. And he'd go... GO FOR 50k! That's MUCH better. And he's right, but...

I don't think that's THE best way of motivating a person to do better. The entire process of growth revolves around a continuous cycle with 3 repeating checkpoints: Create/maintain, achieve, celebrate/recognize/reflect. Reflection is super important, if people don't do that they might end up ghosting through themselves. Basically meaning, you end up working on something bigger but fail to take into consideration the things you've learned in the past because you were so driven by the sense of: "Meh, whatever i did before was nothing.". But at the same time it's good in a way because it raises the bar for you so you can keep on progressing.

Celebration is recognizing your achievement, but of course not settling on that as being the end point and going completely wasted on booze and drop it all. It should be a moment to reflect upon what actually enabled you to reach your goal, so that you can take your lessons and apply it to achieve bigger milestones. It gives you a better grip in your learning process and minimizes the risk of you spiraling off.

Some people say you have to always go BIG! But the reality is, when you want to go big, you have to start small. Conscious baby steps are the fundamental building blocks to a bigger progressive picture.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gabriel88(2015-02-10 11:03 PM) CrazyRussian(2015-02-10 11:02 PM) Aleko(2015-02-10 09:53 PM) 
2015-02-10, 11:05 PM,
(2015-02-10, 09:43 PM)AdludumIbrahim Wrote: By the text I instantly knew that it was Charles Ngo. The type of guy that you'd say: Hey man, I earned 15k yesterday. And he'd go... GO FOR 50k! That's MUCH better. And he's right, but...

I don't think that's THE best way of motivating a person to do better. The entire process of growth revolves around a continuous cycle with 3 repeating checkpoints: Create/maintain, achieve, celebrate/recognize/reflect. Reflection is super important, if people don't do that they might end up ghosting through themselves. Basically meaning, you end up working on something bigger but fail to take into consideration the things you've learned in the past because you were so driven by the sense of: "Meh, whatever i did before was nothing.". But at the same time it's good in a way because it raises the bar for you so you can keep on progressing.

Celebration is recognizing your achievement, but of course not settling on that as being the end point and going completely wasted on booze and drop it all. It should be a moment to reflect upon what actually enabled you to reach your goal, so that you can take your lessons and apply it to achieve bigger milestones. It gives you a better grip in your learning process and minimizes the risk of you spiraling off.

Some people say you have to always go BIG! But the reality is, when you want to go big, you have to start small. Conscious baby steps are the fundamental building blocks to a bigger progressive picture.

This is where people should slowly start to clap.
That was an amazing speech I have to say. A great explanation!
I am glad that there are people like you out there in the world I hope to meet someone like you one day who knows maybe it will be even you!
You have my utmost respect!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 9 295 2017-10-21, 05:55 AM
Last Post: CPAON
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 894 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 21 616 2017-10-19, 05:36 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 472 2017-10-18, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 309 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top