Domains de-indexed.
2014-10-27, 06:35 AM,
Hey,

I'm sure this happened to more people, I was wondering how did you get this fixed?

So I have got around two domains, both of them more than a year old, they were indexed, then de-indexed but there are still a few pages of them indexed in google. For the records, they're definitely not penalized.

I have tried backlinking them, pinging them, submitting them, social bookmarking them, etc but they're still not indexed. I have no idea at all what to do.

Thanks. I would appreciate any kind of suggestion.
2014-10-27, 07:40 AM,
Submit them to Webmaster and then they'll surely get indexed.
2014-10-27, 10:41 AM,
Already done that a few days ago, nothing yet.
2014-10-27, 07:13 PM,
My website was in top 5 results in very competitive niche. After 5 months, domain was deindexed with this message from Google Webmaster Tools: "Thin content with little or no added value". Tried several things to get my website back, even to pay someone to help me with this, but without success :(
2014-10-27, 07:52 PM,
Damn that sucks truehon, the only way to get it back is by asking for reconsideration to google.
2014-10-27, 08:11 PM,
(2014-10-27, 06:35 AM)MiTo Wrote: Hey,

I'm sure this happened to more people, I was wondering how did you get this fixed?

So I have got around two domains, both of them more than a year old, they were indexed, then de-indexed but there are still a few pages of them indexed in google. For the records, they're definitely not penalized.

I have tried backlinking them, pinging them, submitting them, social bookmarking them, etc but they're still not indexed. I have no idea at all what to do.

If some pages are indexed but homepage is not - then 99% that you are penalized, there is no other explanation. And you can't do anything in this case.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-27, 09:09 PM,
best thing to do is to ditch that site and re-rank a new one on the same kw if you want to have your rankings again.

your site must be hammered due to the recent GP update, best of luck!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-10-28, 12:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 12:55 AM by MiTo.)
(2014-10-27, 08:11 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: If some pages are indexed but homepage is not - then 99% that you are penalized, there is no other explanation. And you can't do anything in this case.
How sure are you about this? I mean I have tried every single penalization check available online and not even a single one said I was. Also, I have got another domain (1 year old) with similar issue.
Anyway, if this is the case... what do you recommend? Buy brand new domain or expired?

Thanks
(2014-10-27, 09:09 PM)iSagani Wrote: best thing to do is to ditch that site and re-rank a new one on the same kw if you want to have your rankings again.

your site must be hammered due to the recent GP update, best of luck!
It was not ranked previously, neither seo job done on them. They don't have more than 10 backlinks.

Edit: * checker * (1 month old)
2014-10-28, 05:35 AM,
(2014-10-28, 12:54 AM)MiTo Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 08:11 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: If some pages are indexed but homepage is not - then 99% that you are penalized, there is no other explanation. And you can't do anything in this case.
How sure are you about this? I mean I have tried every single penalization check available online and not even a single one said I was. Also, I have got another domain (1 year old) with similar issue.
Anyway, if this is the case... what do you recommend? Buy brand new domain or expired?

There are no checkers that will tell you whether you are penalized or not, those are total bs.

Homepage deindexed suddenly and few pages remained indexed - penalty 99%. This is common knowledge. Last Google update hammered you.

Brand new or expired, you won't see a drastic difference, although aged (not expired, expired can be any domain that just expired, it needs to be aged, spam free and have aged quality links etc) can be better.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-28, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 05:43 AM by MiTo.)
(2014-10-28, 05:35 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote: There are no checkers that will tell you whether you are penalized or not, those are total bs.

Homepage deindexed suddenly and few pages remained indexed - penalty 99%. This is common knowledge. Last Google update hammered you.

Brand new or expired, you won't see a drastic difference, although aged (not expired, expired can be any domain that just expired, it needs to be aged, spam free and have aged quality links etc) can be better.

Okay, thanks a lot man. I know they're not exact, but I thought they would at least give a decent answer such as ismywebsitepenalized.com

I don't know if it's because of the last update, because I realized this issue months ago and I didn't really care at the time being.

Sorry, I meant aged (x years old). Alright, thanks again!

(2014-10-28, 05:35 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote: There are no checkers that will tell you whether you are penalized or not, those are total bs.

Okay, thanks a lot man. I know they're not exact, but I thought they would at least give a decent answer such as ismywebsitepenalized.com

I don't know if it's because of the last update, because I realized this issue months ago and I didn't really care at the time being.

Sorry, I meant aged (x years old). Alright, thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help Url indexed :( vip2 3 130 2017-08-20, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Extrq
  Where do you buy domains? Unavailable 3 277 2017-04-18, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Silanist
  buying domains or free domains ?? aruncp 8 363 2017-02-07, 11:58 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Where can i find the cheapest .info domains? heartdragon 5 360 2017-01-24, 10:29 PM
Last Post: shaunm
  Keeping IG domains 'alive' longer? ArmyOfOne 2 365 2016-07-22, 03:05 PM
Last Post: liwanagsadilim

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top