DollarUpload - Pay Per Download - Payments within 48 hours - Weekly Payments & High p
2016-07-16, 12:20 PM,
How It Works?
Get paid money for your downloads and installs using the best pay per download and pay per install network. Upload your file: Visitors are required to complete a simple survey or offer in order to download your file. You get paid money for any user who downloads your file or gains access to your content. Get paid money for each install from your files with our pay per install software technology. Bundle your software with our installer and monetize your visitors. We have a large selection of various surveys and software partners available.

We provide over 2500 different exclusive surveys available for your visitors to complete. We pay around 1 dollar for each offer or install successfully completed. This comes out to an average of $1,000 for 1,000 visitors that download your files or install our software. Make money uploading your files and bundling our installer. While typical offers average around 1 dollar - You can earn anywhere on average between 30 cents up to 20+ dollars for a single download or install. We support 240+ countries so users from almost any country are able to download your files for money. We have offers available for all devices such as mobile and tablet.

We have many different payout options available as well as quick payouts which are typically sent within 24 hours. Get paid to upload your files and for every install. We have automated weekly payments available - You don't need to request cashouts any more and will get your money quicker then ever before.

Check us out today at http://dollarupload.com
2016-07-16, 01:50 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2016-07-16, 03:17 PM,
Your website is down.
2016-07-16, 08:10 PM,
(2016-07-16, 03:17 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Your website is down.

no it isn't, i just registered with them before posting this reply..
2016-07-16, 10:25 PM,
(2016-07-16, 08:10 PM)zozo31 Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 03:17 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Your website is down.

no it isn't, i just registered with them before posting this reply..

In the moment i posted it was down after 1 hour got up again.

2016-07-16, 10:40 PM,
Is this the old dollarupload? :) what do you mean payments within 48 hours? do we get paid instantly?
2016-07-17, 01:01 AM,
We have been in business for over 5 years. You can get paid within 48 hours typically if your traffic has been approved.

Come check us out today.
2016-07-17, 01:20 AM,
Well has it changed say from a year back. Because i tried you guys and for a US lead i got like .60$ and that is the amount i have in my account because i stopped doing anything with you after that. As THAT rate is really not acceptable. Just just want to ask if things and rates have become better or still the same. As then no point in trying you out again.

Not trying to trash your thread But just sharing my experience. If you have changed i would be happy to test you guys out again.
2016-07-17, 01:25 AM,
You have the lower offers seen on PPD area! Please give more comissions to members don't get for yourself, that's your business but you must make all members happy, good luck.
2016-07-18, 12:48 AM,
(2016-07-17, 01:20 AM)vegetajgd Wrote: Well has it changed say from a year back. Because i tried you guys and for a US lead i got like .60$ and that is the amount i have in my account because i stopped doing anything with you after that. As THAT rate is really not acceptable. Just just want to ask if things and rates have become better or still the same. As then no point in trying you out again.

Not trying to trash your thread But just sharing my experience. If you have changed i would be happy to test you guys out again.

Conversion rates are just as important as rates. Advertisers have different rates - if you are looking for rates only above .60 cents you have not been involved in the pay per download industry for long. While some offers have lower rates they can have higher conversion rates which in turn makes you more money over all. You can also add a minimum rate for each country to avoid lower rates if you truly wish as well as disable individual offers you do not wish to be displayed.

Please open a support ticket and we will assist you more if needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network AstroCash.org - Minimum Payout 10$, 1-38$ per lead! 90% rate, High CR and EPC! AstroCash 1,331 158,119 Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Last Post: omoss20
  Approved Network CPABuild | Weekly Payments | $10 Join Bonus | Instant Approval | AMAZING Templates CPABuild 388 46,538 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Crets4bets
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. High Payouts Adtrafico 77 3,805 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico
  Approved Network PaySale - Dating/mobile subscribtion/ecommerce/travel offers - High payouts! paysale 53 2,869 2017-12-14, 11:44 PM
Last Post: AlifDomain
  LosPollos.com - Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payouts | 24/7 Support LosPollos 124 9,714 2017-12-14, 10:13 PM
Last Post: LosPollos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top