Does the Secret really work? And does it keep you motivated?
2013-11-12, 07:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-23, 05:45 PM by caesar.)
I have watched the Secret (the Movie) a few times now and I have only ever tried some of the techniques a couple of times a while back, I don't really know if anything had an effect on what I was doing or receiving etc. But I would like to know your opinions on this. Does the Secret really work? And does it keep you motivated? If you have gotten any results by using the Mindset the Secret teaches, please share with the CPAElites Community, I am sure they would like to hear from you about this.

Note: Video's were removed so I updated this thread with the FULL Audio Books...

The Secret

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/thesecret...bjlp12k5a7

Teachers of the Secret

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/teacherso...bjlp12k5a7

The Secret To Teen Power

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/thesecret...bjlp12k5a7

Hero

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/herounabr...bjlp12k5a7

The Science Of Getting Rich

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/thescienc...bjlp12k5a7

The Power

http://yourlisten.com/fredsilk/thepoweru...bjlp12k5a7

Let the CPAElites Community know your thoughts.

Thanks is always appreciated but never forced.
2013-11-12, 08:38 PM,
I personally whatch this video every morning and it gets me puped up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwEHIL_UZ4
Its all in the mindset.
Before I was always thinking that i am way to stupid to do this or that.
I changed my mindset 2 years ago , quitt my bartending job and made myself an SEO business, which I am still doing + ppd.
SO in short nothing is impossible, don't quitt just because some idiot sayd it can't be done.
Pain is temporary , if you quit hovewer it will last forever...
Latest Thanks - View all

n00b(2016-05-09 04:59 PM) Luciano(2013-12-31 08:44 PM) 
2013-11-12, 08:50 PM,
(2013-11-12, 08:38 PM)pepeneo Wrote: I personally whatch this video every morning and it gets me puped up.
/watch?v=ZpwEHIL_UZ4
Its all in the mindset.
Before I was always thinking that i am way to stupid to do this or that.
I changed my mindset 2 years ago , quitt my bartending job and made myself an SEO business, which I am still doing + ppd.
SO in short nothing is impossible, don't quitt just because some idiot sayd it can't be done.
Pain is temporary , if you quit hovewer it will last forever...

Whereas theat's a good motivational Video, I wonder if you have watched the Secret? I am happy you changed your Mindset and are running your own SEO Business, and your are right about thinking nothing is impossible :)
2013-11-12, 09:04 PM,
I haven't watched the movie, but from what I understand the premise is about the 'law of attraction'. In essence I view it in the same way as any other form of self-help, by this I mean that if it works for you, that's all that matters. Establishing a positive mental attitude can certainly be motivational, I think every user on this forum can say that the they have experienced this on a microscale. The potential to reap the rewards of internet marketing has allowed each and everyone one of us to develop a PMA and thereby strive to promote their CPA/PPD campaigns despite setbacks, lack of progress, etc.

[Image: 5pYQo.png]
2013-11-12, 09:09 PM,
I watched secret. I read book and books like this. I like it. You need a lot of time to practice, try to be happy in really bad situation. But after a lot of practice i feeling happy more times, i have better luck in life :)
2013-11-12, 09:13 PM,
"try to be happy in really bad situation" will get you a free ride to the sanatorium...
The idea is , look at the bright side of things
2013-11-12, 10:47 PM,
It works that's why today I am Here with all u guys. lol.
Just a little notice. Secret is Good but it may not be enough. You will continue finding troubles in your life and there will be ONE Thing which remains missing, no-matter how many books you read/movies you watch. Well, How to get that one thing?
Ans- No one will tell you, Well someone does it will never work for u. You will have to discover yourself by accepting with whatever you are, Letting the answer flow to you at the Right time Required. Not by forcing or getting angry that, What you are missing.

Let the Energy Be With You.

-KFC

(finger lickin good)
2013-11-13, 05:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-13, 05:05 PM by caesar.)
(2013-11-12, 10:47 PM)KFC Wrote: It works that's why today I am Here with all u guys. lol.
Just a little notice. Secret is Good but it may not be enough. You will continue finding troubles in your life and there will be ONE Thing which remains missing, no-matter how many books you read/movies you watch. Well, How to get that one thing?
Ans- No one will tell you, Well someone does it will never work for u. You will have to discover yourself by accepting with whatever you are, Letting the answer flow to you at the Right time Required. Not by forcing or getting angry that, What you are missing.

-KFC

(finger lickin good)

Very true there, it tends to manifest itself in different ways, depends what you are asking for and what kind of things are in the way, it will probably find a way around them to get to you, but it means that it might not be at the time or place you expect it.

Just an update for you guys, I had a revelation last night, I asked for something and truely believed I would recieve it and guess what? I did! It was not really a physical item but more of an idea, I asked for a specific idea about a specific thing to come to me and it did, I knew it was the right idea aswell instantly and all I have to do know is ask that it works out well, I know it will, PMA guys!
2013-11-13, 08:24 PM,
(2013-11-13, 05:02 PM)caesar Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 10:47 PM)KFC Wrote: It works that's why today I am Here with all u guys. lol.

-KFC

(finger lickin good)

Very true there, it tends to manifest itself in different ways, depends what you are asking for and what kind of things are in the way, it will probably find a way around them to get to you, but it means that it might not be at the time or place you expect it.

Yea, many religions have told one or the other way the same thing but in a Confusing way so to make u discover yourself. The Secret seems to be Direct but when you will go deep it isnt.

(2013-11-13, 05:02 PM)caesar Wrote:

-KFC

(finger lickin good)

Just an update for you guys, I had a revelation last night, I asked for something and truely believed I would recieve it and guess what? I did! It was not really a physical item but more of an idea, I asked for a specific idea about a specific thing to come to me and it did, I knew it was the right idea aswell instantly and all I have to do know is ask that it works out well, I know it will, PMA guys!

Yea you are right, Ask is Major Step. and it isn't like "HEY UNIVERSE GIVE ME THAT BITCH, MAKE HER LOVE ME, aah SHE IS YUMMY"
Just think Secret is available for all and even that bitch have access to it also SHE Doesn't likes u at all.
ASK Specific But not Too Specif Until you master it, you will never know when you will master it.
ASK "GIVE ME MY DESERVING LOVE" and at the Instant you ASK, You MUST Believe its Yours. You Deserve it.
2013-12-31, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-31, 08:41 PM by caesar.)
Beyond the Secret

The Moses Code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many hours a day you do work manjeshsingh 12 174 2017-12-12, 08:10 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  Do you like your current work / job manjeshsingh 14 309 2017-11-14, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Obliviate
  What degree/education/work you guys have? nutnuts 11 308 2017-10-12, 02:51 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 687 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 628 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top